019

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     [CONTENTID1] Hang On [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3]After the news about Hyuna being kidnapped 8 hours ago, Kai have been crying all day, they already looking for her around the city for the past 6 hours ago and now they all at Hyuna's house together with her mother in the living room after back from the police station.

" We will find her. I promise " Suho said while pat softly on Kai's back, it didn't take long after he buried his face in Suho's neck, crying again. " It's all my fault, I said I will keep her safe but ... " his sentences cut when Hyun Young(hyuna's mom) pull him for a hug " it's not your fault. We will find her, let's keep our fingers crossed " he nod and wipe his eyes before walks to the couch and sit beside Kyungsoo.

The room is in silent where no one's talking, Kai was cupping his face while the others just sighed heavily " Kids thanks for your help but I know you guys are probably tired right now. How about take a rest, you guys can stay here then tomorrow we will look for her again. Okay? " everyone except Kai nod agree on Hyun Young.

" You too Kai, you need some sleep " 

He sighed and nod afterwards before dragging himself to Hyuna's bedroom. He sit on the edge of the bed before bending down to cup his face and cry again. How he supposed to sleep knowing that Hyuna isn't there lying next to him. 

*******

" Kiss me back " Lee Joon demand before put her lips on his again. Hyuna weakly turn her face around, making he kissed on her cheek instead " that's it! you ask for it " he yelled before slap her for the 20th time already. Hyuna arms was being tied up high above her head making her legs hanging from the floor and her clothes was all over the floor leaving her with undergarment only. 

For the past hour ago, Lee Joon being anything but nice to her. He punched her, slap her, kick her, and if she is still stubborn to ignore his demand he will do it all over again. Hyuna feels like dying, her eyes felt so heavy, her body covered with blood and bruises but that didn't stop him from hitting her again.

He forcely grab her chin, making her look straight at him " I told you, you're gonna regret it right " he smirk as his fingers trailed to her jaw, her chest and stop at her stomach before pinch it and twist it hard. Hyuna shut her eyes closed and gasped at the pain, he smirk even wider before release his fingers.

" You know I love you right? tomorrow I will take you to my hometown and I will introduce my family to you. How about that? you like it? my parents will like you, that I can sure " 

She looks up slowly and saw how he grin so widely just by the thought of her leaving together with him. She feels so weak that she can't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter