020

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       [CONTENTID1] Together? Forever [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3] " Turn right " Kai said as he tapping his fingers anxiously on the dashboard, Kris noticed this so he pat him making Kai turn to face him. They both smile slightly at the comfort.

" I just wish we could have come just in time " 

" I know and we will. I promise "

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration " I will kill him-- I swear to god-- if he ever lay a finger on her I will--- " his sentences was cut as Kris shook his shoulder " we're here " 

Looking up, he start to breathe heavily. Reaching for his baseball bat, he immediately got out of the car, the rest followed after. Kai wanted to go for the main door but stopped by Min seok " you better go find Hyuna first "

" That's what I did right now " 

" You really think he will hid her here? " 

" He's right Kai, I've been looking at that cottage and it just doesn't seem right " Luhan point. Kai furrowed his brows as he slowly strode towards it. " It's locked " he whispered and didn't waste any time, he quickly hit it with his baseball bat. 

" Hey hey hey easy you don't want to wake up the devil aren't you? " 

" I don't ing care if I ever see him I'm gonna ing kill--- " he stop as the padlock fell to the ground, please be here, please be here, please please he desperately plead in his mind. He was shaking like crazy, not because of afraid or scared but nervous if turns out Hyuna's not here and they just too late to save her. 

Kyungsoo noticed how Kai looks so pale and sweating like pig, he wanted to comfort him, to tell him to not worry about Hyuna but he doesn't seem so sure about it, because the last time he, everyone wanted is giving Kai a hope and get crushed after. So he choose to just stay silent and keep his fingers crossed that Hyuna is here.

They spot a door down to the basement, quickly Kai run to it and bang on it hard. " Hyuna? baby? are you there? please open the door. Darling it's me Kai--please-- baby--" he was full of sobbing as he now kicking and punching the door , he reach for his bat but before he can swing it Sehun stop him.   

" Kai calm the down okay, just let me try to open it " he push Kai away as he crouch down and open the lock with a toothpick he picked up just now. After seems like forever (only 30 seconds), the door unlocked itself. Kai let himself in and he almost threw up watching the view infront of him, he can hear the sound of others gasped probably shocked but not as he is. 

There Hyuna was, wearing only a bra and with her hands hanging above her head, while her head is hanging low. Kai eyes was busy in running all over her body, he saw the bruise and blood on his poor baby girl body.

After done staring and crying at the sight of her, he immediately run to her " baby-- sweetheart--- I'm here--I'm here--open your eyes--please---for me " he beg as he cup her cheeks and his eyes desperately searching for her.

Hyuna heard him but she felt like that she can't do anything without crying, even when Kai hold her gently like that, she wanted so badly to yell that it hurts, it's ing hurt. Out of sudden they heard a noise coming from outside, knowing that Kai wanted to be with Hyuna, everyone except for Junmyeon and Kyungsoo run to outside.

" Baby please don't do this to me-- wake up-- " he whispered, hold her close to him. While Kai was having a mental breakdown, the two help him with untie the rope from Hyuna's. As soon as the rope removed from her, she completely fell on him " ANSWER ME! GOD DAMN IT-- ANSWER ME " he shouted, still holding her in his arms.

" Hey hey hey calm down, I'll check on her pulse " Kyungsoo said and went straight beside him, reaching for her wrist he slowly press down and he smile in relief " she's alive. Kai, she's alive " he kiss her head and lay her down on his lap.Before they get here, Kyungsoo already packed up all necessary things in case there's an emergency. As he tend to treat her, the door busted open.

" YOU! DON'T ING TOUCH HER! SHE'S MINE! " Lee Joon shouted, Kai felt himself transforming just the first look of his face, he titled his head, jaw clenching. He passes Hyuna to the two boys then reach for his bat afterwards " you ing piece of ! " he yelled the same time as Lee Joon run towards h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter