004

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Rejected [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]Hyuna POV

 Oh god, what should I say? how to response? somebody help me. I thought as I turn to the other way " Hyuna? say something " Kai asked me while shaking her body " what? " " Do you want to be my girlfriend? " ... after having a thought, I finally speak " NO "

" WHAT? WHY? " Kai asked me as he sit in front of me and leaning slightly to my face " you asked me why? okay, if you were a girl do you want someone who suddenly ask them out of blue " hey wanna be my girlfriend? " and don't tell me that you actually expect me to said something like this " okay sure why not? " and boom now we're dating! I'm sorry i think I'll pass "

" What is wrong with that? " Kai literally said with a little whiny on his voice " WOW YOU ARE SO ROMANTIC Kai! and for your information I'm choked I repeat I'm choked on my food cause of you " I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes out at him.

" Then what i supposed to do to make you my girlfriend? " Kai pouted at his question " do something that I don't have a choice but to say yes okay? " I said while ruffle his hair and headed back to my room.

After I'm in my room, I sit on the edge of the bed and start to think " do I like him like he like me? and if he really did something what should I do? should I say yes or not? but if I said no he will keep bugging me about it but if I said yes? .... should I said yes? ugh it gives me a headache! "

I groaned and lying on the bed and soon I drifted to sleep.

 

Nobody POV

At the living room, Kai keeps walking forward and backward. Trying so hard to figure out what should he do to make Hyuna as his girlfriend, giving up he let his body fall to the couch and because of the situation which is really silent so he decide to switch on the TV.

He flips through channel and suddenly he already have an answer for his question " Yes! I should do that! so that she can't never say no " Kai said and chuckling at his own words. He switch off the TV and run to Hyuna bedroom to check on her.

He saw Hyuna lying like a starfish all over her bed and chuckling childishly. He bent down towards her face, giving a kiss on her forehead " you will be mine, I can guarentee you that " he looks at her for the last time before turns to go to his room " Goodnight sleepyhead, ... I love you " he finally say it even though she can't hear it but it was the first time he say it

Before this he always said Hyuna is his but he, Kim Jong In never officially said he likes her and now he said he love her. Thats an improvement.

 

                                ~ NEXT MORNING ~

Hyuna titled her head to the left and stretch her body straightly and turn to the right again. She didn't notice that Kai are now looking at her while sitting beside her " Hello sleepy beauty " Kai said lovely to her as he put his palms at the both side of his cheek " oh my god~ you scares me " Hyuna said surprised as she finally realize that Kai was right beside her.

" Dream of me? " Kai ask " thankfully i'm not " Hyuna said while trying to pull her body to sit straight " you better get dress up cause school start 8:30 and now its 8:15 " Kai pull her hand for her to sit as he saw Hyuna doesn't make any effort to actually sit properly

" WHAT?! oh my god I'm gonna be late, why didn't you wake me up earlier?! " Kai just shrugged while she run to the bathroom.

  ---- skip until they were in school

" Kai why they didn't get into class? we late right? "

" umm nope I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter