018

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Missing [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3]My mom have already gone for a work leaving me alone with Kai, speaking of him. Where is he? it's already past 7;30, is he still sleeping? When I was about to go upstairs, waking him up. He come stumbling down from the stairs and fall on his back on the floor. I wanted to laugh but the nervous looks on his face make me frown instead.

" Hey, what's wrong? " he immediately looks up and my breathe hitched in my throat when I saw how his eyes swelled with tears. He run to me and hug me tightly that I almost can not breathe.

My mind was clouded with confusion as why he's acting this way. Before I can open my mouth to speak, he pull away the hug and look at me from head to toes, checking for any injuries I think. Then he start to peppering kisses all over my face as I scrunched my face. 

" God I thought I lost you. When I wake up and you're not beside me, I freaked out. Then I look for you at the bathroom and you're not there either---" he rambling, frustrated while pulling his hair and throw his arms in the air.

" Hey hey hey, I'm here. I'm so sorry for not waking you up earlier. You look so tired and I don't want to disturb your rest " he shake his head and place his forehead on mine while he put both of his hands on my cheek.

" I don't care about sleep, hell I don't care about anything when it isn't you. Just wake me up next time ... I don't want to lose you "

I sigh and put my hands on his neck, staring deeply into his eyes. " I'm sorry okay. I promise it won't happen again " he nod

" Now go take a shower, we don't wanna late for school right? "

" only you, not me " he smirk and I shake my head before push him upstairs. When I know he's in the shower, I go to the kitchen, preparing breakfirst for him since my mom didn't have time to do it earlier. I was flipping pancakes when arms wrapped perfectly around my waist. He buried his face on my neck and sniffed my scents.

I turn and give him a kiss on his hair, I felt he smiling on my skin. Then he looks up and give a peck on my lips before sitting down on his favourite spot across from my seat. He grin idiotly while I put his food in front of him, he didn't waste time to buried his face on it and moan afterwards.

" Did I tell you that I love you because you a really good cooker? " 

I lean in, closing the distance between us " so if I don't know know how to cook, you don't love me? " I whispered and he shift his gaze from my eyes to my lips while I smile slightly.

" No .. I'm still love you even though you're the most annoying person that I've ever seen in my entire life. And how you talk so smartly, correcting all my grammars and story-telling me about history even though you already know I hate history aaaand I still love you . "

" awww I'm touched " I pouted and batted my lashes playfully while he grin and pull me in before giving a long kiss. I pull away and givin him a kiss on forehead, then headed to my seat finishing my untouced breakfirst.

***************

" Hyuna, have you heard about Lee joon? " Sohyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter