003

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] " Girlfriend? "​ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]​Hyuna POV

" So where's my room? " I ask him after we both arrived in his house " what room? " he ask me back " my room? since I have to move in into this house? " I said while pointing at his house " you don't have one, we're gonna share it ' he said oh so casually~

" Kai I'm not kidding, if you don't have a room for me then I will go back to my house okay? " I said while walking to the door, ready to open it but Kai quickly take my hand and spun me around " I'm just kidding, your room is at upstairs " he said, taking my bag and bring it to my room. " Btw my room is right in front of yours, so that I can look at you anytime " he laugh and run to his room " seriously " I mumbled to myself.

after he left me, I start to look around the room. It's not too big or too small for me and at the corner I saw a cupboard full of books. This room is perfect for me, I don't know if this room is actually like this or he decorate it for me since this was exactly my type of room.

Ugh my body smell so bad and its getting sticky since I don't have any shower after me and Kai kissing under the rain. I close the door not bother to lock it and start to strip from my clothes, throw the clothes into the basket and wrapped the towel around my body.

I walk into the bathroom, place the towel at the sink counter and turn the shower on. I let the water run to my body while I'm lost in my thoughts.

 

Kai POV

*knock knock

I knocked on her door and try to turn the door knob and its open. Its not my fault, she's the one who don't lock her door. I try to look for her but oh well she was taking a bath so I sit at the corner, lying on the cupboard while I read some book. It's been such a long time after my last reading.

I heard the water has stopped from the bathroom and there she was opening the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter