CHAPTER30.(DBSK SPECIAL PART 2)

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

"Umma, me and Hyungs plus daniel are here" A 12 year old dongju yawned as he walked into the house, as daniel ran to his room. "Oppa," you beamed as you jumped into you brother arms. "where, Umma" he sighed as he pushed you away on the ground. "YAH!!" " DON'T BE MEAN TO MY LITTLE CHEONSA" jaejoong glared as he hit dongju on the back of his head, then picking you up and kissng you lips. "Aigooo, my little angel is so cute" he beamed throwing you up in the air.

"i want to see my future wife too, hyung" junsu whine as he tried to snatch you from jaejoong. "Yah, none of you are marrying my little sister" dongju glared as he sat on the steps and put his shoes on quietly. "Wae, even me Dongsaeng" Micky pouted "especially you, Yoochun, you ert" dongju laughed a wicked laugh. "even me, Juju" changmin pouted. "Go ask your collection" Dongju smirked. "____-Ah, come here"  dongju held out his arms as he finsih putting on his coat. "Neh, Oppa" you jumped into his arms "where umma, appa, and Haha(A/N:that was ur nickname for 4years old junha)" dongju smiled as he hugged you tightly. "At umma fashion show" you smiled "Araesso, rainbow shorbet right" dongju chuckled " Neh" you beamed. "Chu~~" he smiled.

As you lips were about to touch "Andwae" a hand 7 year old hand stopped it, earning glares. "Yah, that my sister" dongju glared at a 7 year old sungjong. "so she my future wife" sungjong smirked. "how did you get in" junsu glared. "Dolphin voice, Duck hyung, not now" sungjong sighed. "Yah, i'm your hyung" junsu pouted. "_____-ah my wife, we already told our parents" sungjong laughed "ANDWAE!!!" they voices boomed. "daniel, oppa" you jumped down and ran to his room.

"____-ah," daniel smiled. "Oppa, we're going soon, hurry" you beamed as you kissed his cheek. "Bobo" daniel blushed then your lips were on his."Oppa" you blinked. "come on ____-ah" daniel laughed

"ANDWAE" They were aguring 

"i'll marry everyone"you giggled as you hugged them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously you guys took that serious" you pouted as you went to find sungjong, only to find his hair getting ruffled by yunho, causing you to smile.

Daniel~~~

As he walked, he sighed as he realize you must have forgot the truth about you guys' past but as long as you were happy he was happy.

~~~~UNKNOW ~~~

"don't you think Infinite should do a 5year world tour, 2 week after december 20." a wicked grin appeared

"Hmm, i don't know what that exact date." you calm soul sighed

"because it a good season" evilness slip out of the voice.

"Fine" the voice sighed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author note

SOOOO GUYS TALK TO ME 

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING MORE THEN UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEEEE

whoooo was that person who planning infinite tour 

school night sorry for short chapter