Our Day part 1 ~flash back~

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

~Before the dawn, before the dawn.~  my alarm clock sang, as I woke up again to the melodies of my sweet Oppas.*I’m so glad it's summer* I thought as I yawned.

Time to get ready for "Our day"! I yelled as I sat up and jump out of bed, and with that, I went dig through my closet and look for

"Our  jacket"http://www.yesstyle.com/en/rina-couple-set-horn-accent-hooded-pullover-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1030418830.

And I found a cute outfit to make me look more girly *hehe, he likes it when I’m more girly.* I thought with a smile. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/cocoblanc-set-polka-dot-jumper-dress-t-shirt/info.html/pid.1031168224. And for my hair I curled it (kind of like in the pic). hmmm should I wear makeup I though as I open the boxes my mom sends me which has make up in it. *but I never wore it before so I don't know* I thought as I looked at the makeup bag.

"Nope!", I yelled as I pick up my puppy Key Ki. AUTHOR NOTE. (Key gave her to you when you move in the house by yourself so you wouldn't be lonely, by the way SHINee are like brothers to you) end of note. KEY Ki by the wayhttps://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR69V5_WfdPuJJTt2qZE8zZfzDcWiEtj50I8scA0JhTwf0x47PY. She just tilted her head to the side.

~Ring ding dong, Ring ding dong. I heard as I stared at keyki's eyes. I put her down and answer to "hear

"_____-ah, happy anniversary," an excited SHINee said as they popped poppers.

"Thanks guy" I said as I lay on my bed

"So baby, how is Sungjong treating you" I heard Jonghyun oppa say as  giggles could be heard in the back ground.

"Yah, oppa that none of your business you short ert just kidding oppa, I wuv oppa, you are the best big dino brother." I said as I sat up and grabbed keyki.

“so is my baby a women yet" I heard key asks while I also heard gasps on the other side of the phone line.

“Yah umma, no I’m still your little girl, umma, keke knows how to puppy eyes like taeminie oppa now. “Good, or else Sungjong would have a problem with me, and aww really, next time I visit you, show me okay" Key said while Taemin, Onew, and Minho were arguing over who was going to talk next

"Yah, park ____, I don’t trust Lee Sungjong he probably doesn’t even share his chicken with you huh ___". Onew said while key was breaking up the fight between Minho and Taemin.

"New New Oppa, he does, and he would give you some of his chicken too".

"Really, ___ -ah?” Onew said while fake sobbing.

"Yo _____, when is your brother coming back into town, oh and I’ll beat up that Sungjong, if he ever tries to go past kissing, okay". Minho said while rest of SHINee boys said yeah in agreement.

"Yah oppa, I can handled that if he does and he too sweet for that I think, thanks guys now I’m worried aish oh and they coming for their monthly visit soon, so I tell you when he here okay"  I said trying to stay calm.

"Umma, is it my turn, now   I have been waiting forever." I heard Taemin whining on the other side of the phone. "Aish fine go ahead taemin" an irritated Minho said.

"____-AH, OMG I miss you, you should have come to japan with us, Hyungs are so mean to me plus it hard to fine banana milk here, any way how my favorite dongsaeng doing". He said happily.

"Taemin oppa, I’m lonely oh and I sent Banana milk to your hotel, so it should be there soon so don't worry, ahh tell them that I’ll beat them up for being mean to you, and I wish I could have gone, but I would have been all like what that and wow what that and stuff". I said while jumping for joy at keke chasing her tail ultra-cutely. I glance at the clock and it was 8:30.

"AHH oppa, I has to leave soon for my date with SungJong, so I has to go bye, love you guys have fun in japan tell Minho not to give girls heat , and Taemin oppa don't follow women, who say they have banana milk in their car okay bye"

As I looked at myself in the mirror I smiled at how cute I looked. *hmm I hope I’m matching with sungjong's outfit well* I thought as I put on my shoes and left