First Ultrasound/ First Enemy

How Strong Is Our Love?

first off i'm ultra sorry unnie and dongsaengs out there, 

 

So a week past and even thing was normal oh your two months, so you and Sungjong were waiting in the waiting room. “Mrs. Lee”  you guys heard a lady say  you smiled at the sound of Mrs. Lee.
 
____pov
 
*Aww, I loved the way it’s sound* I smiled
 
The doctor had me lay on the hosiptal bed and she lifted up my shirt and put gel on my tummy,
 
“let’s see your baby” she beamed.
 
As she put the scanner on my tummy, I smiled at Sungjong, who smiled like a weirdo, as she moved the scanner she gasped.
 
I switch my eyes to the screen to see two fetuses.!
 
“well that explains you intense morning sickness and symptoms” she smiled.
 
I turned to see Sungjong with the hugest grin ever, I sighed in relief  that he was happy.
 
“congrats your having twins” she smiled.
 
My phone started to vibrate of course, it was my mom. I told how there was two fetuses and she made the highest squeal I ever heard.
 
“Wahh, why are you so lucky, I always wanted twins” she pouted, I just smiled   
 
Sungjong pov 
 
Oh my gosh jagiya having twins, I’m having twins, I hope it’s a girl and a boy. Wow I’m so excited, I couldn’t stop smiling., jagiya seem to be in a daze, omo it’s going to be harder on jagiya. I has to call everyone.
 
~~~~The next day~~~~~
 Author pov
 
“Wake up jagiya, times for school” Sungjong said gently shaking you,
 
“mianhae, I won’t be able to go today, I have a interview” Sungjong said as he got dress.
 
“It’s okay have fun,” you smiled. As you showered and got dress in your uniform, and walked down to wake junha,  
 
“I’m leaving jagiya” you heard Sungjong say, “ahh oppa wait,” you said as you walked junha to the bathroom.
 
“yah no running, jagiya” Sungjong said reading a book on the arm of the chair.
 
“oppa, your lunch, I made it” you beamed
 
“yah, jagiya don’t work to hard, arasso” he said hugging you  
 
“arasso oppa, chu~”  you pucker. “Chu” he smiled.
 
~snap~ “that’s a keeper” junha smirked. “bye hyung” junha waved looking at his camera.
 
“bye my little ones” he said rubbing your tummy. “it’s your last week or day at school, jagiya, since your having twins the doctor said that you are soon to start showing” Sungjong smiled knowing it would make you a  little sad.
 
“mianhae jagiya” he sighed.
 
“ani oppa it’s okay, for our family” you beamed as you placed your hand on your tummy.
 
“alright let’s roll” junha said grabbing your  and his backpack.
 
“well least, we can leave together, bye jagiya”  Sungjong waved.
 
“noona the car is here” junha said running up to your family car.
 
~~~~~30 Minutes later and one walking period later 
 
As you walked to class  the girl who had the biggest  fan crush on Sungjong and her groupies surrounded you.
 ____ pov
 
“Great”  I sighed “I already have a enough problems, and now she want to mess with me now.
 
She been the biggest pain ever since Sungjong debuted.
 
Aish what does she want now I sighed.  As she glair at me and pushed me in to a locker, and punched the locker next to me "Am i supposed to be scared" i glaired