Chapter 9

Give Into Me

Kai looked up into Kyungsoos eyes. They had been arguing and hating him for so long now, but Soo finally seemed to believe him. Believe that Victoria were the one to kiss him and not him her. His eyes were calm now, like water after a storm. And Kai just wanted to keep them like that forever. 

The older closed his eyes and just breathed. He loved the feeling of the youngers hands on the small of his back. The warmth they radiated. The love they showed. He had hurt him, he had, and Kyungsoo had been hurting like crazy, taking it all out on the rest of the group. 

Their daughter had been hurt too. She hadn't met her father in at least a month. If not more! And Kyungsoo hated himself for keeping her away from Jongin. And thinking of it, he were the one to start hurting the other. He didn't remember Soojin in the beginning. And then just took her away!? He was not really fair, looking back at it now. Not really...

The other members had also been hurting. Since the two love-birds had been hating each other, the rest of the group had been put on edge. Always having to think of what to say to not say anything wrong or do something that would not upset someone. It was hard. 

But someone that actually had helped them a lot were Taemin and B2ST. He had been talking to both Jongin and Kyungsoo alone to hear both versions, had come up with a plan together with B2ST and had then put the plan in action.

And this is a little bit of how it looked like:

"Yah, Yoseob! Come here!"

A chubby, but happy man walked over to his hyung, watching as the other showed hims something on his iPad. They were seated in one of the many dance-sudios in SM. A building they were not so familiar with, but! They had promised to help. 

Yoseob sat down next to Key and watched as he played something from the security cameras. Live. Like, could you even do that on an iPad!? Yoseob wondered. Anyway. It showed Jongin, Sehun, Suho, Luhan and Lay as they were talking in one of the many corners in SM corridors. Jongin were crying, leaning on to one of the walls. Lay were rubbing his back and telling him that everything would be ok! Suho and Luhan were pacing around, wanting to come with something that could help the other. Sehun were just standing there. Watching. Not saying anything. Just what Jongin needed. 

Yoseob sighed. The rest of B2ST were not here yet, and so he had to help a lot more than planned. But he had promised. 

"Come on! It's time..."

Taemin walked away, hoping to get his hyung with him. And so he did. They walked out, and into the studio they knew they would find Soo in. He were singing, as he always did when he were angry or upset. And so they sat down. Talked. About Jongins story and Kyungsoos story. Long. Nearly two, or maybe three hours. And something in Kyungsoo made him want to run away. Hide away. Forever. He felt so bad for doing this to Jongin. 

But at the same time he wanted to run into the youngers arms and kiss him. Hold him. Love him. Tell him he were sorry for doubting. But... Victoria were still haunting his mind. Their kiss. Their past life. Her promise to get Jongin back. He shook his head and thanked Taemin for this. He knew Taemin had planned this for some time now and he loved the younger man for that. He just didn't tell him...

As Kyunsoo opened his eyes once again, he stared right into the eyes of his lover. The father of his daughter and the man he wanted to marry one day. Despite the fact that it was illegal in Korea. He sighed. Jongins eyes changed as Kyungsoo looked down from his eyes. He looked for his eyes and hoped to find them again but he didn't.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

"I just... I'm so sorry for this.... everything... I feel so bad... such a bad lover.... a bad father... a bad friend.... everything..."

Jongin smiled and hugged him close. He didn't care anymore. Kyungsoo were with him again and that was what mattered. Nothing else. All that had happened were in the past now. Even if the past were just yesterday. They kissed. A loving kiss. A missing kiss. A promising kiss. Many more kisses came and Jongin held his lover in the most intimate way he had in nearly three months.

They loved each other to full that night. Their members took care of Soojin and Victoria the days that followed, giving the couple some alone time to really talk things through. A very much needed time...

 

 


 

Hello all my lovely subscribers! ^^ *waves like crazy*

I don't really know if I should call this chapter the end of Give into Me... Im not really friends with myself here... hm...

What do you think??? ^^ Do you want this to be the end or do you want more of KaiSoo in this??? ^^ Or maybe more Soojin and her growing up time? Tell me :D

Please do comment what you want me to do with the story, and I'll love you forever! ^^

Love, T