Chapter 6

Give Into Me

Suho looked at the pair, sensing something wrong. Kai were smiling, grinning even, and Kyungsoo were nearly smiling. Sure, they were together again, but his guts told him something was still terribly wrong. The others though, just kept smiling at them, hoping they would go back together again, and maybe even have more kids.

Baekhyun and Luhan were nearly fanboying over the two. They stood over each other, looking at them, playing with the dogs and Soojin. Now and then, they would even let out a small squeal. But then they stood up. They looked at each other and went over to their leader. 

"Leader-hyung? Something wrong?"

Suho put his head to the side and his eyebrows furrowed. Was something wrong? Yes, definitely! But Suho chose to ignore it and just smile at s. They smiled back and everything seemed to be back to normal but both he and the couple it would never.

~~

As Kai walked the corridors of SM Ent. he sighed. He were happy again that Kyungsoo was partially back in his arms and that Soojin could, maybe, live with happy parents. But one person just had to ruin it, right?

"Jongin-ah!"

He turned around and watched as Victoria walked up to him. She tried to hug him but he backed away and looked at the clock with a nonchalant gaze. She sighed and lightly hit him on his head. It stung and he put on his mode.

"Yah, what was that for!?"

"Do you think it's easy for me? To watch you and that.... yeah, be happy together? Can't you at least let me hug you?"

"Yah, you were the one to pull us apart. How did you think that made him feel when you kissed me? Huh?"

She sighed and cocked an eyebrow at him. Her arms folded over her chest and she looked deep into his eyes.

"I did that for a reason! Ok? I want, need, you back Jongin. You were once my everything and I want that again! I can't take it knowing I'm not in your first place anymore. I...."

"Stop."

Jongin started to walk away and back into the studio EXO were recording their new music video in. He smiled at the thought of Victoria beeing left behind like that. He smiled at the thought of Kyungsoos smile greeting him, but when he opened the door to dressing room, the smile he waited for were replaced by deep and heavy tears from Kyungsoo, a frantic Suho with panick, Kris were pacing and the others tried to keep the doe eyed calm. Baekhyun and Luhan looked at Jongin, their eyes telling him something was terribly wrong...