Chapter 3

Give Into Me

When Kyungsoo woke up one morning, dried tears on his cheeks, hair in all directions, he looked around the room. It was not his. He were not home. But the biggest change was that Jongin was not next to him. He sighed and laid down again. He once again remembered the night when he came here. 

 

As he walked up to the door, he took a deep breath. He didn't call before, but he knew they would he home. He knew his sunbaes. As soon as they could, they would relax at home in bed, cuddling, watching a movie maybe. And he also knew this day was one of those days. 

He knocked on the door once, twice before one of them  opened up. The man in front of Kyungsoo had his eyes go huge as he spotted the man with tears on his cheeks. He hugged him, aware of the sleeping girl in his arms. 

"It's ok, Kyung-ah! It'll be ok. Come in so we can talk about what happened..."

Kyungsoo nodded and sniffed, another slowly taking Soojin and walking in. They sat down and Kyungsoo got a cup of hot tea. He took a sip and sniffed once again. One of the men put a blanket on his shoulders and they both waited patiently for what was to come. 

"He.... kissed her....."

The words were barely a whisper, but the two men looked at each other and immediately understood who the girl was. One of them sat next to him and hugged him tight. The tears once again fell and Kyungsoo buried his face in the others chest.

"Donghae....."

Kyungsoo not only whispered the name of the man but also words like 'Don't let it be true' and 'Don't let him love her, I love him so much...'. That night, Donghae and Hyukjae made a decision. They would protect this man in front of them and his little girl. And nothing could stop them.

 

Kyungsoo looked over to his baby girl, sighing. She needed a father, he knew that. But it would take time, a long time, for him to let Jongin be the one. May the gods hear, and listen, that Jongin had hurt him once, and would not do it again! Kyungsoo kissed his baby girls head as a promise to himself, and he would keep it as long as it would take.