Chapter 2

Give Into Me

Taemin sneaked out from the dance studio and out of the building. He pulled over a cab and climbed in, the cab leaving of to the CUBE building. On the way, he pulled out his phone and called his hyung. He sighed and looked out of the window, images of his crying best friend came flying in front of his eyes and he closed them, hoping the images would go away. 

He paid the driver and went in. People greeted him and Hyuna stopped him, wanting to chat and ask why he peid them this sudden visit, but he turned her down and went into the elevator. She sighed and kept smiling, then went away. 

Taemin sighed and hoped for the elevator to be quick. He went out at the 17:th floor and nearly ran to the studio, the music blasting through the door. He took a deep breath and went in. Three of them looked at him and smiled, some hugging him, as he watched Yoseob singing in the booth. 

When he were finished they all sat down and Junhyung gave Taemin a bottle of water. He happily accepted it and took it to his lips, gulping down a fair amount. He sighed and looked down at the carpet and looked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"So, what do you need, Minnie?"

A smiling Hyunseung asked. His smile made Taemin smile and then once again looked down at the carpet. He took a deep breath before he started.

"Well.... It's Kyungsoo-hyung. He and Soojin ran way..."

The six B2ST members looked at each other and Doojoon raised a brow at him. 

"Soojin?"

Taemin pinched his nose and sighed. Right, they don't know..... he thought. He looked at them and continued. 

"Their daughter which Kyungsoo gave birth to. He ran away after Victoria kissed Kai and now they have no idea where he is. They meet every practise but not more. And Kai has not met with his baby-girl in two months. Kai is a wreck and has been crying as soon as they get to the dorm everyday and night, and he is not attending their live peformances. I...."

He took a pause and regained his breath.

"... need your help in finding him..."

The six members looked at him. They had heard something about a baby and the KaiSoo couple but never thought it was true. But now when Kai's best friend told them, they had to believe right? Hyunseung ran his hand through his hair, Junhyung only looked at him, Yoseob nearly passed out and the other three only looked into space, except for Kikwang who walked out.

"So.... It's true..."

Taemin nodded and looked hopefully at them. Kikwang then came back with a determined look on his face.

"Of course we'll help!"

 


 

OK, I just realized this is going a bit slow.... But please bare with me ok??? ^^

Comment and subscribe ^^

love, T