Chapter 4

Give Into Me

"Jongin, we need to go!"

A tired, and worn out Jongin stumbled out of his room. He had big bags under his eyes from crying and his body were stiff. Laying in your bed for 48 hours straight was not good for a professional dancer like himself. And he knew that.

His hyungs looked at him and Luhan went over. He took him under his arm and led him out to the van. Inside he sat him down in between him and Kris in the back. Jongin leaned his head on Kris's shoulder and once again fell asleep. Kris sighed and Luhan caressed the youngers head. He smiled bitterly and Kris looked at him. They exchanged looks and Luhan felt a buzzing feeling by his leg. Kai's phone.

"Kai-ah. Please don't cry! I'm going to find him! So hold on!"

Luhan put away the phone again, tucking it back into his dongsaengs pocket. Kai stirred a little and tears again started to fall. Silent tears. Kris put his arm around him and hugged him close, wanting for his younger to be ok, althoug he knew he would not be.

~~

Dance practice was a blurr. Kai danced his heart into the music, only talking to Yixing, Luhan and Kris. And maybe Suho. But the others were just.... boys. Right now, he didn't know them. And especially one boy among them. And his dark doe eyes, looking at his every move. 

In the middle of practice to Growl live performance, Kai sat down. He didn't want to dance anymore. He watched the others and closed his eyes. A hand settled on his head. He looked up and noticed and Kris was looking down at him. No words. 

Another pair of eyes were also watching. From outside the door. A girl. Long brown hair, brown eyes. She had been watching since they closed the door. And watching over them since Kyungsoo and Soojin left. A smirk on her face showed the determination in her eyes. Ha! He is mine, she thought.

"Victoria-noona! What are you doing?"

A trainee caling her made her turn around. She smiled and went over to them, all the while thinking of ways to get Jongin to be hers.

~~

Inside the room it was starting to get awkard. The tension in the air was now not only between KaiSoo but was going out to eveyrone. Baekyun shifted in his place and leaned his head on Sehuns back in front of him. He huffed and looked over at Kyngsoo.

"If only he didn't leave, everything would be fine..."

Sehun shrugged and turned his head to him.

"Hmm, you don't know tha, hyung. It was after all Jongin that betrayed him..."