Chapter 10; Epilogue

Give Into Me

Just as Kyungsoon were looking walking out through the two glass doors to get out to his husband and group mates as they all talked about the time when they were EXO and had the greatest time ever and about Kyungsoo when he were pregnant and about the little girl that now had grown up, he stopped to look out onto the sunset. It was beautiful and looked just like the sunset when Kai had asked him to marry him. Soojin were 5 at that time and they were on the absolute top of their career. After that, the career had only went downwards.

He sat by the others and grabbed Kais' hand. The younger smiled at him and kissed they back his hand before Kyungsoo leaned his head onto his shoulder, sighing happily. Kai caressed his hair and he closed his eyes, remembering the time when a special little one would run out and attack him from behind. But there came no one.

They talked about everything and nothing. Many couples had taken form after their marriage and the boys were now sitting in their loved ones knee or next to them. Sehun and Luhan now and they stealing kisses from each other, Baekhyun and Chanyeol holding hands and kissing now and then, Suho and Kris kept having small arguments as an old married couple, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Tao though, the only ones not to have a lover in the group, we're sitting alone, talking and having a great time. 

The sun were setting and the weather were getting colder. Soo started to slightly shiver as the wind blew and Kai put his arms around him, kissing the top of his head. The older smiled and leaned up to kiss him, the younger leaned his head a bit to deepen the kiss, his tongue slowly exploring the hot cavern. The couple pulled away only when Xiumin coughed. They looked to the elder and blushed. 

A voice from the door made them all look up and back only to see a young woman, in her mid twenties. She had long wavey dark hair, neatly falling to her side over her shoulder as she leaned against the doorframe. She smiled as she saw them and looked at Kai.

"Appa?"

He smiled back at her and stood up to hug her before Kyungsoo did the same. She sat down with them with a cup in her hand and a smile on her lips. She had something to tell and she wanted her parents to let her and maybe, approve. But they didn't know anything yet and she was starting to get nervouse.

She had just come home from her boyfriend, Chihoon. A nice man, and ulzzang, living not far away in quiet a fancy apartment. He were also in his mid twenties and loved her very much. The thing was, he were not home, she did not leave him there, for she had taken him with her.

"I.... Uhm.... Have something to tell you guys..."

She were really getting nervous now and her two dads were getting concerned. She looked at both of them and then down at the cup I her hands. She also had a small ring. It was not that they haven't met Chihoon before. They had been together for nearly 2 years, but, there were a little secret, no, two, hat they did not know about. And those two made her really nervouse. So nervous that her cup started to tremble. 

Kai put his hands on her cup, silently encouraging her to tell them. Soo kissed her cheek and told her that she could tell anything to her parents. But that only made her more nervouse. Would they approve?

Chihoo walked out and sat down behind her, kissing her neck and whispering sweet words in hope of helping her get on with it and tell. She grabbed his hand and took a deep breath.

"We... Would like your blessing in our marriage...."

Kyungsoo and Kai looked at each other and then at the sweet couple in front of them. But Soojin were not finished.

"... And... I'm pregnant!"

Kai and Kyungsoo once again looked at the other before Kyungsoo attacked her and Kai turned to Chihoon. Kyungsoo told her how happy he was she found someone and that she were pregnant and that her would become a grandfather, while Kai told Chihoon that Soojin was his pearl and diamond in life and if he didn't take good care of her, he would hunt him down and castrate him. But eventually the four talked together about it. The rest of the former EXO also hugged and kissed them as they told them how happy they were for them. 

Kyungsoo looked at Kai and the younger put his arms around him. They looked at their daughter from afar and kissed under the sunset. Oh how happy Kyungsoo was to have these two.

 


 

 

Well, that's it for this story ;_; I'm sad that it's over, and I hope you guys liked it. :) I know you said you wanted whe she were grown up or the future at all and her it is ^^ Thank you for following me on this journy all the way from "You, me and someone else.." to this one ^^ Hope you liked both ^^

Oh, and Chihoon, he is a real existing ulzzang for you who doesn't know. ^^ (And I really like him so I am a bit jealouse of Soojin xP)

Please comment and upvote if you want ^^
Comments are, as told before, really loved and I actuallt get really excited when I notice that I have one or maybe two haha ^^