Chapter 1

Give Into Me

Kai woke up feeling dizzy. He looked around the room in hopes of seeing his lover. But there were no signs of him at all. Kai sighed and laied down again, remembering the day he left. Victoria had kissed him and Kyungsoo saw them. Secrets were revealed and a daughter was taken away from him.

He loved Kyungsoo. His SooSoo. No one could deny that. But the fact that Victoria ed his just-back-to-happy-famil-life up, ate him up. He nonce loved her. He were once straight. But the doe-eyed boy melted his heart. And he has loved him ever since. 

He heard a knock and Luhan together with Sehun opened the door. They were holding hands and Sehun closed the door after him. Luhan sat down on the bed with Sehun on his side, still standing though. The older sighed and put a fragile hand on Kais leg. Kai didn't bother to look at him, but as he knew the boys only wanted him to know they were there for him and not say anything, the tears from yesterday came back. He curled up in a ball and buried his face the Kyungsoos old pillow, his sent still lingering. 

Luhan looked up at his younger lover and Sehun knew what to do. He picked up his phone from his pocket, and moments later, the doorbell rang. Suho opened and noticed the younger looking like he could kill someone. He let him and the new man asked where his friend was.

"Kai?"

A very small and quiet voice, but they all heard him. Kai sat up and extended his arms for the slightly older male. He sat down and took Kai in his arms, Kai in his turn burying his face in his chest. 

"It'll be ok, I promise... I promise..."

Kai shook his head and let the other go.

"No, everyone keeps saying that.... It has gone two, TWO WEEKS TAEMIN. And he's still not back. I haven't seen my daughter since and... and.... I just want to hold him, hyung!"

Taemin sighed and took a hold of Kai again. Tears kept falling and Taemin felt useless. What had he ever done to help Kai more than hold him? The same happened with Victoria. But there were no tears, only sighs. But Taemin never told him what to do, only held him. He sighed once again and looked over at Luhan who had been looking at the two since the other arrived. He then got an idea, and let go. 

"Kai-ah, I need to go, ok. But I promise, I'll be back!"

He went out and called his hyung, hoping he would pick up. After a while, he did.

"Yoboseo? Taemin-ah? Something happened?"

"Well, you can say that..."

His plan was only starting...

 

 


 

Okey, before anyone wonders, this story will be kinda like..... It's mostly going to be Taemin who helps them get back together. He will pull in more characters that will not only be from SM, but I hope you will still like it! And before you ask, it will still be a lot like the first part, in the EXO dorm or the place Kyungsoo is, wherever that is ;)

Leave many pretty comments and try to love this story just as much as the first. And just ask if you wonder anything, I'll answer as soon as I can!

Love, T