Short Chapter 4 [Sorry!!!!!]

The Double Sided Life I Live

Hi, before you start reading........I just wanted you to know that this is a short update....and i apologize but I felt that I should let you guys have something to read for waiting for so long....Its gonna be a boring chapter......im not kidding....BORING.....but Chapter 5 should be more interesting kekekekke.......

P.S you can throw fruits and veggies at me AFTER you read this :) [that gives me time to run away]

Anyways, sorry for the long wait only to see a short chapter....BUT I PROMISE YOU, CHAPTER 5 WILL BE WORTH IT :D

I am so unworthy for ur love.....and i am thankful for waiting....and sorry for being a bad author.....

SORRY.....

without any further delays........here you go!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally being brought back from my little world of insecurity, I prepared myself and took my well-deserved shower.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next few days of rehearsal went along smoothly.

 

No one spoke of the saesang incident.

 

All the members walked around the arena in pairs and were almost always accompanied by a bodyguard.

 

Even though I have completely recovered from the little incident, I could feel that every now and then the members would steal glances at me just to make sure. Their furtive glances were also quick, but I always saw them too.

 

Jessica also seemed to be more gentle around me.

 

Did I overdo the acting? I mean, I seriously am fine… I am back to my normal self, am I not? I thought to myself as I slowly sipped water from my water bottle.

 

Seeing our manager walk by, I motioned for him to come over.

 

“What’s up?” our manager greeted me cooly.

 

“Why are the girls still weird around me? Don’t they know that I am fine? Did I overdo my acting?” I asked him as I raised my brow.

 

“Well… you are the maknae, its pretty normal for them to worry for you. As of your acting, it was fine, pretty realistic too.” Manager oppa smiled.

 

I sighed.

 

“I guess.” I gave a slight smile the returned to the girls.

 

-END OF CONCERT-

 

“Thank you for coming to the concert! We hope to see you again soon!” We said in sync and bowed as we held each other’s hands.

 

We stayed like that for a while before standing up and greeting our fans with tear stained smiles of happiness.

 

Although we didn’t want to bid our Japanese fans goodbye, we slowly walked off the stage with tears still in our eyes.

 

“That… was amazing” Taeng said breathlessly, dabbing away the tears that had found their way to her cheeks.

 

All of us were too tired to say anything, so we just nodded in agreement.

 

“Good Job girls! Now that you have finished this concert, you guys have earned yourself 5 days of rest!” Manager oppa told us as he followed us to the prep room.

 

The girls immediately broke into heated conversation about what they plan to do in the next 5 days.

 

The next hour or so were used for us to change out of our stage outfits, have a shower and then back into our normal clothes.

 

After a refreshing shower,I was just about to leave the prep room and head towards the van  when I heard someone call me. [SM rented a large van so they could sit together]

 

“Maknae ah!” A familiar gentle voice called me.

 

I didn’t say anything and just turned around with a smile on my face to greet the person who was calling me.

 

“What are you planning to do in your 5 free days?” Sica asked as she linked arms with me.

 

I was pretty sure that my smile got even wider when I felt her arms looped around mine.

 

“I was planning to pay a visit to my uncle”

 

It was true, I was planning to visit my mentor during the days off. But that was of course, after going back to Korea and doing my report for Soo Man ajusshi and questioning the girls on what they were planning to do.

 

“Oh” Sica gave me a short reply

 

“Why? What about you?”

 

I might as well ask now, since I have to know where all the girls are going to be if an emergency situation ever arises.

 

“Well, I was hoping that you would stay in the dorm with the rest of us...you know, like when we were trainess. The girls wanted to just relax at home since they concluded that it would be hard for us to go anywhere unnoticed. But since you are visiting the only family you have, I guess the girls might just allow you to do so.”

 

Well, that makes my job A TON easier….

 

“Oh, I can visit my uncle some other time if you guys really want me to stay. I’m sure uncle is busy anyways.” I replied

 

“Nononono, I know it has been a while since you last saw your uncle and I’m sure you miss him a lot. Everytime we go to visit our families, your uncle is busy...So I guess this would be the perfect time to just march on over to his place and stay for 2-3 days” Jessica told me as she stared intently at me.

 

“I guess so….But call me if you ever want me to come back early, I’ll be expecting that call since I know you guys will miss your AWESOME MAKNAE a lot” I said in a silly-full-of-confidence kind of tone.

 

Sica just rolled her eyes and I chuckled.




 

The ride back to the dorm was quiet as most of the girls just fell asleep a few minutes after we got into the car.

 

As for me, I stayed awake and just stared out the window with Sica’s head gently resting on my shoulder again.

 

I wonder if Soo Man ajusshi will let me visit my mentor. I wonder how my mentor is doing right now. Can I ask him to help me polish my skills? I wonder if the girls will be able to handle themselves when I’m gone. Will Soo Man ajusshi hired temporary guards?

 

Questions kept entering my head and before I knew it, we had reached the dorm already.

 

The halt in the van’s movements and the opening of manager oppa’s door snapped me back into reality.

 

“Girls, we reached the dorm already. Time for you guys to get out of the van and into your dorms where you guys can sleep properly.” Our manager said softly to us.

 

It took a minute or so for the girls to finish their stretching and yawning to finally start stepping out of our vehicle.

 

And of course, Jessica didn’t even more.

 

I smiled at the girl.

 

Then I poked her in the arm.

 

No response.

 

“Sica~” I called

 

No response.

 

I guess shes too tired.

 

I think Manager oppa was going to shake her awake when I motioned for him to stop getting any closer.

 

“I’ll just piggy back her, she’s probably too tired.” I whispered to our manager.

 

He nodded and then proceeded to help me get Jessica onto my back.

 

After a while Manager oppa, Jessica and I finally made it to the elevators where the rest of the girls were waiting.

 

Wow, its not Girls’ Generation…… Its Zombie Generation I thought to myself as I looked at my group members.

 

I smiled and held in a laugh.

 

As soon as we entered the dorm, the members went into their respective rooms and fell face first into their beds.

 

Good thing they took a shower after the concert.

 

I carried Sica into her room and placed her onto her bed.

 

“Goodnight~ Have a nice relaxing and peaceful sleep” I whispered as I covered her in her blanket.

 

After tucking her in, I went into each room and made sure all my members were tucked in and in bed properly before heading to the room Fany and I shared.

 

I walked over to Fany and tucked her in too.

 

“Goodnight unnie” I said as I headed to leave our room and into the bathroom to change into my PJs.

 

“Thanks….” I heard Fany mumble half asleep.

 

After changing into my PJs, I went into our room again and as soon as placed the blanket over my body, I instantly fell asleep.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

okay, you can throw fruits and veggies at me now.....

 

:(

 

Anyways......winter break is over and i think that this allows for me to update this story on a schedule [that i will try to follow]

 

so...yaaaaay~~~~~~

 

 

yea

 

please do comment with your opinion of the chapter and whether or not you look forward to the next chapter!!!

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVENT~~~~~ Thank you....

 

I srsly feel unworthy of your love.... :'(

 

Anyways...CYA NEXT TIME LIL ONES~~~

 

-ShadowKnight Out-

 

 

P.S GREAT BIG THANKS TO VVV POSTERSHOP FOR THE AWESOME MAIN IMAGE~~~~ CREDITS TO VVV POSTERSHOP~~~

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322852/vvv-postershop-open-graphics-request-snsd-exo-posters-postershop-ihavenolife