Chapter 9

You Are the Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo’s POV

“I think I like you.”

I stunned with his confession. My mind went blank and I couldn’t say anything at all. To be honest, I never expected that he would tell me that he likes me first. I thought that I would be the one who confessed to him and not the other way around.

“Ji Hyo? Are you still there?” His voice brought me back to reality.

“Ah, yes, oppa. Of course I’m still here.”

“ You don’t have to like me back, I understand. I just want you to know about my feeling. I’m confused about this because this is my first time that I ever felt this way. I think I’m more than like you. I love you and I… I think you should know.” I noticed that he his lips and clenched his hands. He was nervous.

“Oppa…” I took his hands on mine and it.

“I like you too.” Now it was his turn to stun as I continued my words. “I like you as a friend and I like you more than that. I like you as a man and… I love you too.”

“Really?” He smiled but then he frowned. “Even I’m not like other people?”

At first, I didn’t understand what does he mean, then I realized what he was talking about. The fact that he couldn’t see.

“Well, nobody’s perfect in this world. Everyone have their own flaws.”

“I know but… you’re sure about this, Ji Hyo?”

“I’m sure, oppa. I really am.” I smiled and finally, I could see his captivating smile too.

---

I couldn’t sleep at night. I kept thinking about what Jong Kook oppa said earlier this morning.

“I think I like you.”

I put my pillow on my face and squealed. “Kyaaaaa… “

I’m so happy when I heard that five words came out from his mouth. I remembered that my face turned to bright red when he said that and now when I’m only rewind that moment in my mind, my face turned to red again.

“I think I like you.”

I put down my pillow and whispered softly. “He said that he likes me.”

“I think I’m more than like you.”

“He said that he more than likes me.” I said again, louder.

“I love you.”

 “He said that he loves me!” I shouted. “And I love him too!”  I want everybody in this world know that am his and he is mine now.

---

The next morning, I met with him at the usual place, the coffee shop. He already sat at the usual spot with his cup of green tea on the table. Although this shop sells a really good coffee, I noticed that he never once drink coffee. He always ordered his green tea while me, I’m always with my Americano.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter