Chapter 3

You Are the Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo’s POV

 

I woke up so late because I couldn’t sleep at all since last week. I still feel so guilty. I haven’t come to the coffee shop again. I didn’t dare to meet him.

 

My class already started since half an hour ago, so I just skipped it and waited for the next class. I walked in the park near my campus and sat in a bench. The sun felt so warm and the breeze was so nice. I closed my eyes and felt the wind strucked me. I nearly fell asleep when I heard someone talked.

 

“You’re the girl who talked with Jong Kook hyung at the coffee shop last week, right?”

 

I opened my eyes and saw a man. He’s not too tall and his face looked so adorable like a cartoon character. He stood in front of me, staring. I stared back at him with a blank face.

 

“You’re that girl, right? The one who talked with my hyung last week?” He repeated his question. I nodded.

“Oh well, nice to meet you, miss..?” He held out his hand for a handshake.

“Song Ji Hyo. My name is Song Ji Hyo.” I stood up and shook his hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. My name is Ha Dong Hoon. I’m Jong Kook hyung’s friend.” He smiled, he gestured to me to sit again and he sat next to me on the bench. We didn’t talk each other for a moment.

 

“Thank you for talking with hyung last week, Ji Hyo-ssi.”

 

I didn’t expect to hear that. I just stared blankly at him.

 

“I guessed you already knew his condition, right?” He asked. I nodded as I kept thinking about what happened last week when I discovered that he’s blind.

“He rarely talks with someone he doesn’t know. He shut himself. Song Ji Hyo-ssi..” Dong Hoon-ssi looked at me and then he continued.

 

“I hope you want to be his friend.”

 

I stunned. I said something bad to Jong Kook-ssi last week. Maybe he was upset with me and didn’t want to see me again. How could I be his friend?

 

“Dong Hoon-ssi.. I think he was just being nice with me, that’s why he talked to me. I’m the one who kept talking, asked him some question and he just replied me shortly.”

“I see. You don’t want to be his friend then, I assume? It’s okay.” He gave me a smile. A fake smile.

“It’s not like that, Dong Hoon-ssi. I want to be his friend but I.. I said something that I should not say to him. So, I don’t think he want me to be his friend. I offended him.” I looked down and started to play with my hair.

“I didn’t mean it, Dong Hoon-ssi. It was something that I should keep it in my mind but I spoke it mindlessly. We talked about weather that time, I got confused with his ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter