Chapter 15 - Part 1

You Are the Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 3 years later…

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

I walked in to the coffee shop and looked around, looking for someone that made appointment with me here.

“Song Ji Hyo!”

I looked at the source of the sound and smiled. There’s a man with a black thick framed glasses, smiling back at me.

“HaHa oppa! You look so different now!” I sat down in front of him.

“Yah, what’s the difference? I’m still handsome like I always do.”

“You still look like a penguin though.” I laughed as he pretended to be mad and smiled too in the end, knowing that I only joked with him.

“How are you, Ji Hyo? Everything’s fine? I’m sorry I couldn’t come to your graduation last month, things are getting busier in my restaurant and the preparations of my wedding also take some time too.” He sighed, his eyes looked full of regret that he didn’t come to my graduation.

“Don’t worry, I understand. Oh! By the way, congratulations on your marriage with Go Eun next week! I’m so happy for you.” I congratulated him. Dong Hoon oppa introduced me to his fiancee. Unexpectedly, Go Eun and I had a lot of commons, so we sometimes hanged out together.

“Thank you, you will come, won’t you? I will haunt you if you don’t show up yourself on my wedding.” We laughed together and he asked me again. “Is everything alright?”

“Everything’s fine. I already got a job as an accountant for a company.  It’s even quite surprising for me too. I didn’t think that I will pass the interview.”

“You know that’s not what I mean.” HaHa oppa gave me a little smile. A smile full of concern. “Everything’s fine with you and Jong Kook hyung?”

I didn’t answer him right away. Jong Kook oppa… To be honest, I lost contact with him since a month ago. He didn’t reply my emails, he didn’t answer my video calls, and he didn’t even answer my phone calls. I also tried to contact Lee Kwang Soo but the result was disappointing me. How frustrating. I didn’t give up on him but still, it was too hard for me. I always thought that maybe he was busy with his studies as it wasn’t easy for him. I knew and I understood it perfectly but why he didn’t tell me that he’s so busy. If only he told me…

“Well, oppa… I lost contact with him since last month. After him congratulating me, he never reply or answer my video or phone calls. Maybe he was just so busy.”

“Are you okay?”

I nodded then I shook my head slowly.

“No… I’m not… I miss him so bad, oppa.” I tried so hard not to cry but a single tear escaped from the corner of my right eye.

“Hey, Ji Hyo –ah. Don’t cry. You must be strong, alright? I know it’s hard for you and I’m sure it must be hard for him too. Have patience, all things are difficult before they become easy.” He gave me some tissues then he continued again, “I know him pretty well and I believe he has an explanation why he doesn’t contact you. He’s not the type of guy who will vanish into thin air and abandon the one he loves. Ji Hyo, listen, you and hyung already passed the obstacles for nearly 3 years. Just please, don’t give up on him.” He stayed silence for a while so I could calm down. HaHa oppa smiled when he saw me already stopped crying.

 “Wow! I can’t believe I just said those words. It must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter