Chapter 1

You Are the Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-kook’s POV

 

The scent of freshly brewed coffee is refreshing my mind even when I never drink coffee. The sun outside is too hot, I could feel the heat in my skin earlier but in here, the air is cool.

The coffee shop is pretty crowded early in the morning. I could hear the door is opened and closed as people come and go. I could hear the people tell the cashiers their orders. I could hear the sound the coffee grinder grinding the coffee bean. I could hear the sound of the coffee being poured. I could hear a lot of sounds.

I sat at the corner of this coffee shop with a cup of tea, waiting for my class. I already memorized the way from here to my campus but Dong Hoon still insisted to fetch me every day. He doesn’t have to trouble himself for me.

 

“Hello, can I sit here?”

 

A girl’s voice. Who is it?

 

“Yes.”

“Thank you. I can’t find another seat, this is the only one empty.” She said.

“Ah yes, you’re welcome.” I replied.

 

I’m not too comfortable to speak with a stranger, especially when she is a girl. A lot of guys will be happy when some girls approach them first but I’m too shy, regarding my condition.

 

“Well, I hope you don’t mind for a company. By the way, my name is Song Ji Hyo.”

“I’m Kim Jong Kook. Nice to meet you, Ji Hyo-ssi.” I smiled, tried to be nice to her.

“Nice to meet you too, Jong Kook-ssi.”

 

This is so awkward.

 

“So, what are you doing here?” I could feel she is staring at me.

“I’m waiting for my class.”

“Oh me too. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter