Minwoo's Decision

Innominate

CHAPTER 8

 

“Hey! Are you guys gonna laugh or we’re going to continue playing?”

Jeongmin’s mad voice echoed in the living room that makes everyone stop from teasing them. They never seen Jeongmin that mad, except for his morning madness when he somebody wakes him.  He usually had this cheerful personality and when down moment come he always look it in a positive way.

He snatched the bottle from hyunseong and spins the bottle with his angry face. But unlikely to some when they get mad they often walk out and throw tantrums.

Everyone used to stare the bottle spinning but instead there staring at Jeongmins face. He is very scary when he is angry. One wrong move and you’ll never see the sun rising up in the morning.

“Hyunseong!!”  Jeongmin calling out Hyunseong. Like he was daydreaming because he’s calling his name for the nth time but no response.

“y-yes?” Hyunseong finally realize somebody calling him. Is he gonna sleep for forever?

does he know we’re still playing or what?  Jeongmin thought, tired wasting his saliva he just pointed to the bottle pointed to Hyunseong.

As he realized it, his face seems to bright and remember that they are still playing he can still see the sunrise and the sunset, thats a great relief somehow.

“uhm DARE!!”

Jeongmin laughed evilly and stand up getting something in his room, making Hyunseong gulp a imaginary golf ball size lump in his throat. Mental images flashes in his mind showing acts that would surely embarrassed Hyunseong, for like all of his life.

Jeongmins smirked was still there when he came back from his shared room with Minwoo raising his right hand showing everyone what he got. His IPAD.

Is his dare for me is to skype a stranger then video ing? Please no!

Jeongmin then gave his Ipad to Hyunseong. He accepts it immediately and looks at the screen of the Ipad.

“My dare to you is to beat my high score in flappy bird”

“But I don’t how to play that.”

“It’s so easy. Your just gonna make the bird fly by tapping and able to pass the pipes. Here ill show you”

Jeongmin plays the flappy bird after he got across the first pipe he tap the pause botton.

“see its easy?”

Big grin on Jeongmin’s face, he knows that this game seems easy but when you started playing it with yourself it’s frustrating.  And he knows that Hyunseong wouldn’t beat his high score it took him 1 week to achieve that score, he usually stock with the score of 5.

“Yeah. What’s your high score?”

Seeing the challenge to be a piece of cake he’s sure he beat his high score.

“10”
He stated proudly. He knows how much effort he put in that game and 10 is an achievement.

“pfftt. Hahaha your weak”

“play it for 5 times if you lost my challenge you gonna remove your pants and gonna treat us dinner. All of us”

 

“okay”

Jeongmin went closer to Hyunseong to witness the game as the others do went closer to Hyunseong to see how the challenge goes. He then starts playing.

*tap* *tap*

*buing*

GAMEOVER

“You need to continiuosly tap hyung you need to make the bird flap his wings to fly” Kwangmin said with his frustrated tone, it was easy then, there’s no pipe yet, you’ll gonna make the bird not to touch the ground. It was so damn easy. Why?!

“Okay okay its just practice” that lie didn’t even help him to escape the embarrassment.

“4 to go” Jeongmin reminded.

*tap* *tap* *tap**tap*

*kling*

*kling*

*buing*

GAMEOVER

Score: 2

“! ! !”

 

the game is surely frustrating.

“3 to go!”

“go hyung!” Minwoo cheered. Hyunseong usually blushed when the maknae cheered him but for now he didn’t even hear it, he was so into the game that he imaginary isolated himself to everyone to concentrate.

*tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap*

*kling*

*buing*

Score: 1

“WWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!”  Hyunseong was about to throw the Ipad away from him, the annoyingness and frustratedness (does this word exist?) was crowding his mind and lost his sense pushing him to almost throw it but a hand stop him, and that would be the owner of course, Jeongmin.

“Oops the Ipad is not yours remember! 2 to go my dear”

“Shuttup!”

*tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap*

*kling*

*kling*

*buing*

Score: 2

“last try my dear”

*tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap*

*Kling*

*Kling*

*Kling*

*buing*

GAMEOVER
Score: 3

 

Jeongmin grin went wide up to his ears,oh hadn’t even reach to 5, who’s weak now?  While Hyunseong was staring his score for like 5 minutes and finally burst out.

“AAGGGGGHHHHH!!! THIS BIRD HE DONT NEED ME HE NEED A PLUMBER TO GET THROUGH THE PIPES. . WAAAAAHHHH. WHY ONLY MERE TOUCHING YOU ING BIRD FALL ITS NOT THAT MURDEROUS FOR YOU TO DIE.. DAMN”

Laughter was heard around the living room and the loudest is surely Jeongmin’s he succeeded. Hyunseong failed and that’s a milestone and it’s a bonus to see him frustrated. It’s not he hated Hyunseong but he is the type that you love to see losing with his priceless reaction.

“REMOVE! REMOVE! WAHAHAHA FREE DINNER LATER!” (It was around 3pm at that time)

He was chanting with his ever teasing voice, his eyes and smiles seem not to be a mad hen earlier like he transform back to his original form and that’s a relief somehow.

“shuttup! I don’t want to remove my pants” A hard headed Hyunseong was heard it was unusual to him to act like that but it’s a challenge somehow.

“you don’t?” Jeongmin clarified.

“you hear me”

“then we’ll remove it for you”  smirk form to his face. As he jump over Hyunseong making him lie on his back flat. Jeongmin was on top of Hyunseong and holding him for the others could remove his pants.

“waaahhh rrrrraaaaaappppppeee” he was shouting with his hidden feminine voice, and sound of disagreeing about their plans on separating his pants to his own flesh.

“yucks you never been my type” Jeongmin stated in his serious tone looking straight in his eyes.

“neither do I” he replied just like how Jeongmin’s tone is.

“likewise” Jeongmin smirk and that’s a GO signal for him to continue his mission. To turture Hyunseong, by removing his pants and die from embarrassment.

“waaaahhh no! No!”

 

 

 

He signals the other to help him, the other quickly moves and way to hold Hyunseong for Jeongmin to remove the almightly pants.

The twins were holding Hyunseong arms to his hands in both sides, Minwoo and Donghyun was holding his feet both sides and Jeongmin was sitting on his chest back facing him and starting to undid the zipper of his heavenly jeans.

As what the others doing to him it prevent Hyunseong to move but his noisy mouth keep chanting threatening words, cussing and shouts. Because he was busy chanting words he didn’t realize his extravagant pants was long separated from him. Leaving him with his boxers with a bear design.

“Nice choice of boxers Hyung” Everyone burst in laughing at kwangmin’s teasing statement. A tomato was born from embarrassment. But instead of hiding his bear-boxers he even pose ‘macho-man poses’ that make the others die from laughter. And he also joined.

Imagine a very hot muscled guy would be wearing a childish design of boxers. Imagine.

 

After minutes of laughing they decided to continue the game.

Gathered again in the living room with the same sitting position they have a while ago..

Donghyun- Minwoo-Youngmin-Hyunseong-Jeongmin-Kwangmin then back to Donghyun.

 

Hyunseong who was left wearing his bear design boxers he took the bottle and spin it to continue the game.

Spinning, spinning, spinning.

As the bottles spin a sort of excitement started to spark again in their minds, what crazy things Hyunseong would give, knowing the last dare humiliated him so much and in the future his pocket.

Hyunseong stared to the person who the bottle points, his mood suddenly changed as he realizes who it was, theres a question he always wanted to ask and the same time he was scared to ask.

“Choose” he demanded. It was surprise everyone on his sudden change of mood. Maybe he was so pissed about what they did to him. Tons of questions pops in their mind as they switch there glazes to Hyunseong and the person who the bottle points.

“uhm Dare” Minwoo can feel it, and the feeling was giving him a nervousness he never expected to feel. Hyunseong stare was scaring him, and he can’t figure why.

“Then, I dare you to answer my question. Minwoo” The stare Hyunseong gives seems to deepen and went to his bones, the only thing he could do is stare back at him.

What is this question he was going to ask?

 “choose... who among us has chance to your heart”

“what?”

“We both know that all of us already confessed to you. And we received nothing in reply. Do you know how it hurts? You don’t even have any idea if I or we have a chance or not. Its better you tell it now or you’ll gonna leave us believe in our false hopes and expect. You know expecting something you really wanted to have would push you down in big disappointment. Please Minwoo please”

Every word Hyunseong says was piercing Minwoo’s heart. He don’t know this what it happen on his silence response, he never receive this much of confession from them and he have no idea how to deal with it.

“Minwoo, you don’t have to answer it today, you can still think of it” Donghyun’s concerned voice awaken him from his deep thoughts.

“No, Hyunseong is right. I guess this is the right time to tell you who I choose. I’ve already decided and think of it for a quite some time. I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. *sigh*”

This is hard than I expected it to be, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. This is the day I always wanted to come and the same time the day I don’t want to come.

 Everyone was staring at Minwoo, everyone has this hope that he would mention their names. But the negative thoughts would always be there, what will happen to them if Minwoo would choose them. They should prepare their broken hearted outfits.

“he is-“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

A/N: Forgive me! Waaaahhhh!! Im so sorry.. I really can’t decide whom Minwoo choose and basically this is a collection of one-shots with the every couple ship to Minwoo.. hehe BTW Im starting to update my other fics! Since this one already completed!

Thank you so much for the support you’re giving to me, I know this story is lame but you’re still there always give me reason to continue and improves my writing.. *bows 360 degrees*