YoungWoo

Innominate

 

Chapter 6

YOUNGMIN + MINWOO = YOUNGWOO

[I remember this one (I’m referring to the pairing; YoungWoo) it was the first shipping I was addicted to after I read the very first fan fiction Ive ever read here in asianfanfics “Guilty Beauty Love” I’m not that sure if thats the title but it was close to that. It’s cute actually, and the bad thing is the author abandoned it. TOT after that Ive been into them, but I realized that Minwoo was better for Donghyun and Youngmin was better for Kwangmin. But still I managed to continue this fic (Innominate). Im sure I’ll complete this one.  ENJOY!        (I wonder if somebody’s reading the author’s note, Oh well just wondering: P)]

It is a miracle to say that Youngmin wake up early this, earlier than the others where he is always the last to wake up. Youngmin wake up with his full energy, his fully charge up and is very excited for the updcoming events today and don’t have any idea what it is, but he can sense it.

He go to the window and greets the morning sun with his brightest smile, then he takes his way to Minwoo’s room (which is also shared by Jeongmin).

He turn the knob slowly, trying not to let Jeongmin and Minwoo notice he come inside. He tiptoed and went to the direction were Minwoo’s bed place.

On the other hand, Minwoo is still in dreamland. He dreams that he is included in the line-up of the Justice League. He is the leader of the league and have his psychic always with him; Superman. [My imagination is beyond great. *sarcasm*] The coolest dream in his life. He was able to do anything! Like he could use his laser eyes, fly even use his hapkido skills even he has super power, it is indeed awesome, it isn’t seem to be a dream, it was as clear as reality.

He never wanted this dream end. He never wanted it. Hey did I said he don’t want to wake up? Well, he really doesn’t want somebody interrupt him. Then-

“GOOD MORNING MINNIE~~!!”

Youngmin said I mean shouted on Minwoo’s ears. I’m telling you, he is the best alarm clock ever. you could record his voice and make it as a ringtone, it was some sort of effective. Anyway, Minwoo sit up in surprise with his “O_O” face it wasn’t obvious he was shock. As he turn his head to know who’s this annoying creature ruin his coolest dream and found out it was no other than Youngmin. He’s the first in the list of the people who annyod him the most.

“Aish! Stop bothering me!” Minwoo went back lying on his bed, closing his eyes praying that his dream would continue.

Youngmin was a sensitive guy, he was hurt on Minwoo’s word. But his inner self is telling him that Minwoo just wake up.

“You mad?”

“Get lost!”

“OooHH! I see. Our maknae is~~”

“Pwahahahahahhahahaa s-stop hahahaha Y-young Min! Kkyaahahaha”

Youngmin tickles Minwoo. He always know how to make that mad go away it was JO YOUNGMIN I was talking about his childhood friend. They often see each other in the photoshoot and dramas they were both involved to. Kwangmin at that time was not as that active in those stuff. Well those three know each other for years. Its just Youngmin and Minwoo has very strong relationship.

“Your not mad anymore?”

“You ruin my dream” He pouted. When he does that, his definitely okay with it.

“I am?”

Then he tickles Minwoo again.

“Y-youngmin ahahaha no hahaha sstop it ahahahahah no your not haha please hahah”

“What did you said?”

“hhmm?”

“You call me what?”

“Uhm. Youngmin?”
“ahahahahahaha h-hyung stop hahahhahahahhahahahahahaha hyung hahahaha stop hyung hahhahaha oppa~”

“Much better”

“Eh? Im not a girl!”

“close enough”

“What did you ju- hahahahahaha oppa no”

“AREN’T YOU AWARE THAT SOMEBODY IS SLEEPING?!” Jeongmin yeld making the two immediately stop from what they are doing. Jeongmin then went out to the annoyed and jealous.

“Oppa~ I think we pissed Jeongmin-hyung”

Minwoo said it cutely and innocently and the same time he felt guilty. He always knows that Jeongmin is not a morning person.

Youngmin smiled at Minwoo’s unconsciously calling him ‘oppa’, its making cuter than before.

“You’re so cute” Youngmin said

“Huh?”

*mwah*

He kissed Minwoo’s right cheek. Youngmin can help it. The cuteness in front of him is pushing him to do so. Like an automatic door, Minwoo blushed instantly. Then again, Youngmin kissed him in his other check making him blush even more, like a tomato.

“Especially when you blush” Youngmin stated. Smiling like crazy, as he seen how Minwoo reacts on his acts. He kissed him again in his right cheek.

“S-stop it!” Minwoo gathered all his strengths to shout at him. The redness on his face hasn’t even back to its normal color. His still blushing like mad.

“Wae?” The older twin innocently asks back. In a tone of teasing. The grin on his faced seems to be tattooed on his face.

“because, cause uhmmm y-you uhm” Minwoo stutter he cant find the right words he wanted to day.

“Because its making you blush?” Youngmin tease

“AHh! No! Arrrgghhh!!”

Minwoo retorted back scrathing his head in frustration. While  Youngmin is still laughing like no tomorrow.

“I’ll shower first” Minwoo went out as immediately as he can, avoiding Youngmin’s teasing looks.

 

As Youngmin sees the door close, he is still smiling. The image of Minwoo’s reaction is glued in his mind, today; he was planning to confess to him. Well, it’s quite obvious that Minwoo has a big room in his heart; everyone could tell he was in love with him but he hasn’t got the courage to tell the words he always have when Minwoo’s around. Call him coward but it’s just that his afraid to lose the maknae even its hurting him. But the older twin always believes in the saying that goes “ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS”. His doing it.  I just wish that Minwoo is not that oblivious. Let see.

 

[Oh my Gosh! I have reached this part, like I’m in Chapter 6 geez. It’s an achievement, seriously]