Jeongwoo

Innominate

 

Chapter 3

JEONGMIN + MINWOO= JEONGWOO

It was past midnight, everyone in the dorm of BOYFRIEND were currently in their own dreamland [If I know Minwoo was there in their dreams] Except for our maknae, he was so disturbed about the thunderstorms and the same time the time. He was scared remembering the scene of a horror movie he have watched a while ago, where they were thunderstorms and then those supernatural being popped out haunting him.

“Hyung~” he tried waking his roommate; Jeongmin.

“Minwoo~” Jeongmin moan Minwoo’s name unconsciously, he was dreaming about him. Again Minwoo take it as a Jeongmin annoyed to him because he was disturbing his sleep. [Super innocent Minwoo]

“Hyung please wake up. I need you, please” Minwoo was starting to tear up, he is so afraid, he need someone to ease his fear.

Jeongmin immediately wake up, as he feels teardrops on his face, as he witness how fragile their maknae is. Minwoo was the kind of person to be loved, cared and protected, he needs someone to do those stuffs to him and Jeongmin was so willing to be that person.

“Minwoo, what happen?” Jeongmin said softly as he reached Minwoo’s hand and let him sit in his bed. His tone and presence makes Minwoo calm a bit and feel secured.

“Hyung, I’m so scared” Minwoo’s tears fall again; Jeongmin can’t just watch his Minwoo like that. He hugs Minwoo tightly letting him feel secure and there is nothing to fear about because he was there.

Minwoo seem to calm down and stops crying. Jeongmin then face Minwoo and give his heartwarming smile.

“Let’s sleep now, you may sleep here”

Minwoo nodded. They both lay down facing each other. Jeongmin wiped away Minwoo’s tears. His stares were sign of assurance that he will never leave Minwoo’s side.

Jeongmin went closer hugging Minwoo in the process. Their faces were like one inch away from each other and one little push Minwoo’s third kiss will be taken away.

“H-hyung?”

“Shh sleep now. Its more comfortable this way” He said as he closed his eyes.

Minwoo agreed it was comfortable, he really feel safe in Jeongmin’s arms. He closed his eyes and went back to dreamland with Jeongmin beside him. And they both have a peaceful sweet night.

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning Minwoonie wake up now” Jeongmin said with his bedroom voice.

Minwoo whined and snuggled closer to him,making Jeongmin smile.

“Hyung let’s stay like this please”

Jeongmin smiled even more at Minwoo’s statement.

how come this person looks so beautiful early in the morning?

He thought. The smile of his face seems to be permanent because the one he likes was beside him, hugging him. Man, how lucky he is.

He looks at Minwoo’s angelic face, memorizing every part of him. Minwoo’s eyes are still close. Then his gaze came to Minwoo’s lips how soft and plump it is, inviting Jeongmin’s lips to be touched. Unconsciously he came closer and closer until their lips touch causing Minwoo to open his eyes in shock at sudden touch. Then Jeongmin snuggled even closer and tighter and had no plans to let go as he says the word his heart always shout when he’s near.

“Minwoo, I like you”