KwangWoo

Innominate

 

Chapter 5

KWANGMIN + MINWOO= KWANGWOO

*clap clap*

“That’s all for today everyone!” Boyfriend’s choreographer announce as they finished the song for their next comeback.

[I DEMAND A BOYFRIEND COMEBACK NOW! A KOREAN ONE! ]

“Hyungnim, Isn’t it too early?” Donghyun ask in curiosity.

“Yeah I know. I have some things to deal of for awhile. By the way all of you are doing great except for”

He then turns his head to the direction where Kwangmin is.
 

“Me?” Kwangmin.

“Yes. You need to follow the beat of the song, be part of the song and the emphasis. You know what I mean right?”

Kwangmin nodded.

“I want to see improvement by tomorrow. Minwoo, teach him please.”

“Aah” Minwoo don’t know what to say, he was damn tired and his legs were numb. For all the persons their choreographer could ask to do it, why him.

“Minwoo will do it” Kwangmin gracefully said it while putting his arm around Minwoo’s shoulder. Making the others throw their infamous murderous glare to him.

Kwangmin on the other hand could feel those jealous eyes prying and he really don’t give a damn, what’s important is he could spend time together with Minwoo ALONE.

[Hey, the others are there, how come you said ALONE? Hello? Earth to Kwangmin?]

Kwangmin just smirked. He always had his ways.

“I suggest that we should help Kwangmin to learn what he should learn in the dance, we are team right? We need to help one another.” The other three agreed on what Hyunseong just said. Obviously not wanting to let Kwangmin to be alone, they really know what Kwangmin is capable of.

“Manager-hyung, what if the others will practice the song and we’ll practice the dance. Since we just have few parts but we are the main dancers.” Kwangmin said to their manager ignoring Hyunseong’s idea. Their manager is always there, of course doing his jobs.

Luckily for Kwangmin their manager accepted his suggestion as the other four left no choice but to follow what their manager said.

[I could hear Kwangmin’s evil laugh right now]

His plan works, having his alone time with their maknae was the first listed in his wishlist for this. [*insert Pinky Santa song here*]

As the both of them hear the door closed. Minwoo then whine with his famous pout.

“Kwangmin, I’m so tired~~”

“Okay, let’s take a rest first”

“But you need t-“

Minwoo stare Kwangmin in confusion when he stands and automatically dance the whole dance perfectly.

“No worries, Yeobo” Kwangmin said confidently and took a sit beside Minwoo.

Minwoo smile, he could finally rest. But he notices something. He turns his face towards Kwangmin and said

“What did you just call me?”

“Yeobo” 

“huh? W-why?”

“what do you think?”

 

“Y-you like-  Ah! Is this a joke?!”

“No its not. Feelings must never taken as a joke. “ He look at Minwoo in his endearing eyes, showing how serious he is.

“Kwangmin” That’s all he could say, his speechless.

“I like you.”

“Bu-“ he sshh Minwoo by his index finger. His finger touches Minwoo’s soft lips.

 

“Shh. Dont talk. Whatever thoughts running in your mind right now, keep it. I just want you to know that I like you and I never expecting for a return. Don’t ask me why you or how is it happen because I also don’t know what to say. Im jealous when you’re with somebody, I misses you always if you’ll go home in your own home, I always have this urge to kiss you, hug you all the things lovers do. But all I know and sure of that I wanted you to be my side always. Please Minwoo, I’m damn serious and I’m willing to prove myself that I deserve having you. If you’ll let me. ?”

Saying all the things your heart saying is the braviest part of a man’s life. Confessing needs the courage, determination and being a risk-taker, because there is always a possibility of a start of a new relationship or rejection.

Kwangmin was holding Minwoo’s hands while saying his words to him. His actions were telling how sincere and serious he is. Minwoo can’t just reject anyone like this.

 “Show me what you got Jo Kwangmin”

Kwangmin’s face instantly bright at Minwoo’s statement. He then grabs Minwoo’s wrist and his bag, dragging him out of the Practice room. This is the day he have been waiting for he need to grasp every minute he have.

JO KWANGMIN WILL WIN MINWOO’S HEART

That’s the thought he always have in his mind right now, they escape from the things they needed to do even they know how harsh the punishment will be.

It was surprising that the building was full of staffs but none of them notice the two escaping, it was impossible to think but it actually happened. After several minutes of running, Kwangmin spot a male toilet in the building and immediately rush through there together with Minwoo. And lock the door as they both get inside.

Kwangmin then remove his sweaty shirt exposing his oh-so-yummy-abs that he had no plans on showing it on public. He never wanted to be a star I mean he don’t want people like him because how beautiful his body is, but his pure talent and charms.

Meanwhile, Minwoo was shock at Kwangmin’s exposing his ‘you know’. Kwangmin never showed his abs to anyone even to his hyungs where they were housemates.

The atmosphere is getting hot; Kwangmin was freaking hot, anyone seeing this beautiful creature in that state would definitely sweat a ton especially for our very known sweat king.

Minwoo was eyeing Kwangmin’s ‘yummy’ body, then when he look up he met Kwangmin’s lustful eye and bit his lips. Seducing him. Kwangmin went closer to Minwoo, as with his lustful gaze he seems have plans to eat Minwoo. ALIVE.

Kwangmin step closer to him making Minwoo feel so nervous that result him to be glued in his position right now, he wants to move but he can’t.

Dirty thoughts running in YOUR mind right now. [ppfftt. KIDDING!]

He closes his eyes, he’s scared on Kwangmin’s eyes there is something different with those eyes then in a sudden turn of events he felt a t-shirt covered to his face.

“You need to change your clothes. You stinky hahaha” Kwangmin  teased.

“NO IM NOT”

“Yes you are”

“NO I’m NOT”

“YES”  K
“NO”  M
“YES” K
“NO” M
“NO” K
“YES” M

“Hmp!” M

Minwoo was so annoyed at Kwangmin’s teasing. He instantly remove his shirt and then change to the new shirt Kwangmin hand.

If Minwoo only knew the 10 seconds he took to change his shirt was killing Kwangmin, his holding his self not to jump over to Minwoo and do what a ert mind think of.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to wear something?” Minwoo said still annoyed.

Seriosly, Is this how he treat his date? Minwoo said to himself.

“If I know, you’re enjoying it?” Kwangmin said while smirking with a mixed of teasing. Minwoo’s type is nice to tease of.

What the !

Oh my! Our little maknae is cussing! Well, it was his mind not came from his luscious lips. ehehehe

“No I’m not. You’re still a chopstick”

“What did you say, stinky!”

“I’m not stinky?!”

“Really?”

“Smell me, to shut yourself”

Kwangmin smirked as Minwoo’s statement. He definitely wants to prove his not stinky. Kwangmin knows that Minwoo was never be stinky even he is the sweat king he smell like flowers everyone would get addicted to. Teasing Minwoo was definitely a great plan for our 4d king.. haha

 

Kwangmin went close to Minwoo. Then Minwoo steps backward, as he gave his stare to him, Minwoo gulp.

 

“Don’t move”

 

He close there gap as he went to Minwoo’s neck and smell it.

Minwoo thought Kwangmin will just smell it but not. He feels Kwangmin’s lips kissing and his neck. If I know, Kwangmin can’t hold his horses anymore, the addictive smell of Minwoo was pushing him this.

Minwoo was of course surprise, he gasps as he felt it Kwangmin was giving him love bites. It was awkward then it tickles then the feeling came. He wanted more.

Minwoo was drunk of the sensation he felt. The foreign feeling Kwangmin gives to him making our youngest want to submit to him, just to have more. Kwangmin was getting bolder than before. It seems they want they’re first to be on the toilet.  

Kwangmin then felt arms wrap on his neck. Ashe felt it he went to Minwoo’s lips as they kissed hungrily. The two of them were full of lust. None of them even care if somebody’s bladder will explode.  All that matter that they should release the ‘thing’ they should release.

Both of them seem to get addicted to their own lips. They wherein intense level where they were using tongue. Minwoo was quite a pro kisser. How? >>Do I need to recall?

Their crotches were rub together as they kissed making both of them moan. The friction it creates add the fire against both of them. As they started to take off their own clothing’s then the stupid cellphone of Kwangmin ring. Very loud that make the both of them realize what they were doing.

 

They parted panting. They were as red as tomato as they realized they almost make out in the toilet. The embarrassment was all over the atmosphere. Kwangmin then press the reject button on his phone, and then he grabs Minwoo’s wrist as they make there way to have their date.

“We have the whole day for our date”

Kwangmin smiled brightly

 

[Okay, I cut this one of. If I’ll continue this one it would be obvious that I like Kwangmin for Minwoo. Well, I believe all of you notice I am a big fan of Minwoo and every member ship to him is okay for me. But I have a big space for YOUNGWOO and DONGWOO!

Anyways, do you enjoy my new update today? Comment below. Please. It’s very much appreciated.]