Morning

Innominate

 

Chapter 1

It was 6 o’clock in the morning, the sun was about to start his job giving light and warm to every living organisms in earth. It was so cold wanting everyone wants to take their precious time with their own beds. But for BOYFRIEND they must wake up because of their tons of schedules waiting for them, even if they don’t want to but they were forced to follow.

As the five members of BOYFRIEND; Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin sitting on the couch together with their grumpy look, staring to the enternity. Silently wishing they were in their own beds, sleeping soundly and dreaming.  

“Good Morning~”
Minwoo cheerfully greeted everyone, with his famous eye smile and angelic voice. Thanks to him those boys seem to charge up and got the energy to start their day.

“Good Morning~” The five answered him back at the same time. Witnessing how cute the scene is, Minwoo laugh but was cut when he yawned. Just like the others he prefers having his precious time with his bed than doing those promotions. As he yawned he stretched his arms upward, doing his everyday stretch. Then he notices something weird, all his hyungs were blushing. As an innocent maknae as he is, he have no idea what those blush means.

“Hyungs?! What happen to your faces? All of your faces are red! Are you okay? Should I call manager-hyung?” Minwoo panicked, you could hear how worried he is to his hyungs. They were family; they need to help each other.

 “A-ahh Dongsaeng were okay, It’s just that. . . . it’s hot” Donghyun said obviously lying, he avoided Minwoo’s gaze as he do wonders in his phone, Still blushing.

“N-nae, it’s really hot. I think I’ll go outside” Jeongmin agrees on the leaders lie.

Minwoo just watch Jeongmin takes his way outside, he knows they were lying. It was cold, how could they say it’s hot?

As he look the others, they were trying to find things to divert their attention to. Like Kwangmin quickly grabbed the book beside him and reading it, Youngmin then the television while Hyunseong excuse his self to prepare breakfast.

Thinking about the reason why they are like that would cause a brain damage to Minwoo. He doesn’t have any idea why his hyungs acting so weirdly to him. So he decided not thinking of it and let it be.

Well, the real reason they were blushing that furiously early in the morning, is all because of Minwoo’s outfit. He was wearing his oversized shirt and very very short shorts. You would not notice he was wearing something below. His oversized shirt exposed his y neck and collarbone inviting to be touch, and his back view was very seducing making anyone feel turn on. It seems like Minwoo has a plan seducing his hyung, but again he had no idea what he had done.

Good thing his hyungs were able to control their horses, if not [*imagining what will happen to Minwoo* Poor Minwoo tsk tsk]

“I think I should shower first” Minwoo said to himself loud enough that everyone in the living room (Donghyun and the twins) blushing even more. [erts]

Oh Minwoo, what have you done to your hyungs?