SeongWoo

Innominate

 

Chapter 2

HYUNSEONG + MINWOO = SEONGWOO <3

Hyunseong felt relief when he has this reasonable reason to avoid the embarrassing atmosphere in the living room.

Damn, why he is so y but still so innocent

He never expected that he was this attracted to Minwoo. He also have no idea how this feeling he had started. All he just remembers is that when he wakes up in the morning he fell in love with their youngest. And have this strong determination to fight to other four for his feeling.

[That’s how powerful Minwoo’s charms, making every BOYS and girls crazy over him]

He just drifted his mind to what he will prepare for breakfast and the same time would caught Minwoo’s attention and hopefully his heart. Then he immediately imagines himself with Minwoo how the maknae fall in love with his appetizing dishes leaving the other four jealous.

He decided to make crepe with chocolate syrup and strawberries, Minwoo’s favourites.

Several minutes have past; Hyunseong was finish preparing his mouth-watering crepes. He put his crepes aside and washing his hands so they could have breakfast. As he was in the process of washing his hand he felt somebody’s presence arriving and as a reflex he immediately turn to his side. He then felt soft plump lips against his lips softly brushed to his own. As he felt it, Hyunseong’s heart was in summersault because of the fact those lips brushed to his was Minwoo’s.

Minwoo pulled right away as he realized what happen, touching his lips in reflex. He looks at Hyunseong’s reaction and laugh hard.

“Hahhahahahahahahahahha..hyung your hahahahha” Minwoo was cracking himself , he was holding his stomach still laughing. Hyunseong seems to recover quickly at the stage of shock because of Minwoo’s laugh.

“Maknae! Is this a prank?!” Hyunseong said starting to get mad. He has this idea that the maknae might be playing on him because he knows that he likes Minwoo. Hyunseong silently wish he was wrong.

“ahahaha I was hahaha I was hahaha your reaction was priceless hyung ahahaha”

“NO MINWOO, IM STARTING TO GET MAD AT YOU! NOW TELL ME !!”

“Okay, okay” Minwoo said, wiping his tears away of laughing. He straightens his self trying not to laugh again.

“I was just planning to blow your ear like the one you did to me last time. It tickles you know. But I never expected that you’ll turn your head so that’s it.”

Hyunseong nodded. Then he then ignored the maknae, the other part of him was happy because the thought of playing his feelings was wrong. Yet, he was so disappointed it was just all accident. But hey, he got a kiss from Minwoo, it’s still a nice accident though.

He was doing the dishes when he felt a head on his right shoulder. He could smell the shampoo Minwoo was using, it was very addicting. When he turns his head to the side and see how close their face is.

“I’m sorry hyung” His lips pout and his sweet angelic voice makes Hyunseongs heart flutter. Sweetest apology if you ask him. He smiled showing an ‘apology-accepted-look’ to Minwoo.

“I should be the one mad at you” Minwoo straighten up and facing Hyunseong. ‘

“huh?”

“You stole my first kiss!”

Minwoo stated blushing furiously. Hyunseong on the other hand wants to do his happy dance. He was MINWOO’S FIRST KISS, the feeling he had is like winning in a lottery for the nth time. He smiled and pulled Minwoo into another kiss. Locking his arms around Minwoo’s waist never had plans letting him away.

Minwoo was of course shock at his hyungs action. He tried pushing his hyung away but Hyunseong’s was so strong. Minwoo left no choice but to enjoy the kiss. Both of them discover this unique flavour each lips has, they both get addicted and never had plans to stop. But the need of air came over making them separate from the passionate kiss they had.

 

 

 

Minwoo was panting hard, eyes wide and confuse mind. He was looking at his hyung full of question.

 

 

Hyunseong answered him with his sweet smile and said 

“I like you”

 

Shocked: times two times two. That was Minwoo reaction right now.

Smiling again on Minwoo’s reaction, he get a crepe and wipe it to Minwoo’s lips and eat it. Indirect kiss.

“Oh it’s done already!” Youngmin shouted as he ran to the kitchen and grabbed some crepes.