DongWoo

Innominate

 

Chapter 4

DONGHYUN + MINWOO = DONGWOO

Donghyun have this feeling for Minwoo since the day they first met. You could call it as ‘Love at first sight’. The funny thing is he never believe in that thought before, how could somebody fall in love with just in the first meeting? It might be crush or admiration upon having a very attractive appearance but all his beliefs in that thought was instantly change when he met Minwoo.

It was hard for Donghyun to accept that of all the person he could actually love it was Minwoo; his group mate and the worst thing is they have the same gender. He was raised dreaming to find the most perfect girl in this world but it turns out to be just a dream.

It takes weeks of sleepless nights that he actually accepted the fact he was biual. He wasn’t normal. After that he accepted whole heartedly but still hiding it. He was afraid of rejection and might it could cause BOYFRIEND to collapse.

Donghyun was been an actor before he became a member of a kpop boy group, he was happy though the things he learn in acting was actually useful to cover up his true feelings to the maknae. But we can’t just always pretend, in some times Donghyun unconsciously shows that he greatly cares for the maknae above the limit.

One time when everybody thoughts he was joking but he really is serious. When they go out with the maknae telling to everybody that he was his girlfriend, and having stuff the couple does when dating. Of course except kissing. From that moment of time Donghyun was true to his self to the world, he could feel the freedom he had, but sadly the world doesn’t take him seriously.

The day went when they make fun to Minwoo wearing those girly outfits their noona has, including the wig and the make-up artist who help Minwoo to reveal how beautiful he is when he is a girl. Yes, they even hired a make-up artist to make Minwoo pissed even more but it turns out that they’ve dig their own graves and now, they are madly inlove [inlike] to him.  

Before the Noona revealed Minwoo’s looks like, everyone was damn excited sitting on the couch together and preparing their big laughs as they expected that the maknae looks horrible, disgusting or whatever words they were thinking of. 

When he finally revealed how beautiful he is, total silence takes place as they saw the beautiful young lady in front of them shyly blushing madly and that make him cute even more. They almost forgot that the person they’re drooling of was indeed has a like them.

Donghyun on the other side was expected this to happened, that he would be greatly mesmerize of the beauty Minwoo always have. But the fact that even gain lots of rival for him, knowing that the others was truly fascinated, mesmerize and fall for the maknae instantly. At that certain time he realize that he must finally revealed his true feelings to the maknae before it is too late.

Currently Donghyun was sitting in the couch together with the maknae watching a random shows in the television.

If you are wondering where the others are, the twins has a tv guesting in a variety show, Hyunseong volunteered to buy groceries and Jeongmin was currently in dreamland.

They were currently watching the boring commercials when a trailer of horror movie played all of sudden. Minwoo gasped and screech totally frightens and senselessly hugs Donghyun.

Knowing how Minwoo has this great affright of horror movies, Donghyun was expecting Minwoo’s reaction. In a thought, he could move his plans on winning on Minwoo’s heart without any person distracting.

Donghyun grabbed the chance to hug Minwoo romantically even if the maknae doesn’t know it has other meaning.

Donghyun start to hum the song in his mind right, the song he hummed he in unconsciously maybe it’s because it was his heart that choose it. It says the deepest feelings the leader has in their maknae. He hummed his song LISTEN.

Listen was the first song he composed, it was based on what he was feeling for Minwoo it was never planned that it would be included in their album. That song is made for Minwoo, just for him.

Minwoo seem to enjoy the moment they had, the leaders voice was so calm making him recover from his great affright. He close his eyes, because he wanted to feel the song, it was full of emotions Minwoo could feel it.

“There’s nothing to be scared of. They were just imagination.”

“Hhhmm.. They are”

“I’m always here to protect you and ease those fears”

Those words might not be said straight to face, Minwoo could feel that he was secured in Donghyun arms. They were still hugging. No ones to pull out, they both enjoy the warmness of each other.

“Saranghae~”

Donghyun said, he was sure this is what he really feels. He waited for a response but they were none. Donghyun’s heart seem to break down, silence was the worst form of rejection.

He was going to pull out from the hug, but Minwoo tighten it. Donghyun was very surprised at Minwoo’s action. He wishes he could read his mind.

Then he hears small snores, and he was laughing silently. Minwoo’s falls asleep in his arms it was so cute. How come he could sleep in this position? Unbelievable

Maybe it’s not the right time to tell you what I feel. But I always do  love you, even if you won’t love me back.

How funny it is, they both drifted to sleep hugging each other in sitting position. I can’t even imagine it.