Chapter 2.

SHINeeing Shanghai

- YOUR POV. -

"What's up?" I asked Minji as Taemin and I approached the crowd.

"Oh, look at the notice-board" she answered happily and pointed eagerly at a note that someone had put up on the board.

Both you and Taemin looked at it.

"OMO! WE'RE GOING TO SHANGHAI!?" Taemin screamed.

"Yeah, I can see that! Why are you shouting?" I looked at him with an annoyed expression that totally vanished as I looked behind him and saw that my oppas were coming. "What are you doing here?" I asked happy but surprised when they were close enough to hear.

"The principal called us. He said he wanted too talk to us and that is was quite urgent" Jonghyun oppa answered.

"Did you misbehave again, Taeminnie?" Key scolded the maknae. Taemin shook his head violently.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Oh, ok! You better hurry, don't let the principal wait," I said and turned away and accidentally locked my gaze on the watch in the hallway. "OH ! Taemin, the lesson has started!" We both hurried to the classroom and made it just before the teacher closed the door.

"I'm glad you wanted to join the lesson, Park ~~~~ and Lee Taemin. Now take your places" The teacher said with an irritated look at us.

 

- MEANWHILE IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE -
- MINHO POV. -

*Oh, great! Now we're going to listen when Mr. Jung is going to lecture us about the fact that Taemin is often late for classes. Like we didn't know, and is ifi it was our fault. Aish, this kid!*

Jinki hyung knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Jinki hyung walked in first followed by Jonghyun hyung, Kibum hyung and me.

"Good day boys. How are you?" Mr. Jung looked at us with a smile on his face.

"Thank you sir, it's all good. And you?" Kibum hyung answered.

"Yes, everything is splendid. Let's not waste any time" The man said.

"Eeeh, ok" Jonghyun hyung looked a bit nervous.

"I have a favor to ask you. The school is going on a week-long trip to Shanghai and we were wondering if you would like to come with" Mr. Jung smiled.

*Pweh! I thought that he had some bad news, but apparently not! SHANGHAI! That's awsome!*

I looked at my friends and every face said the same thing. They were out of words. So I took a deep breath and said:

"Mr. Jung, why do you want us to come with? There are more suitable people for this job"

"First of all, Minho, you and Jonghyun know Chinese so you guys can help with that. And second, you all have friends here. Wouldn't it be great to go on a trip with all of them?"

"Neh, it would be awsome!" Kibum hyung squealed and started to jump of happiness.

"Yah, calm down hyung!" Onew, Jonghyun and I screamed at the same time.

"Haha", the principal chuckeled, "Then I think that's all settled"

 

- JONGHYUN POV. -

"Aigoo, I can't believe that were going to Shanghai with our dongsaengs! This will be so fun!" I said as we were outside the headmasters office.

"Yes, I can't believe it either" Onew hyung said.

"We have to tell them about it! They're going to be so happy!" Minho said.

"And you know what? They have a lot of cool fashion in Shanghai! I think that ~~~~-ah will totally appreciate if I take her shopping" Kibum said with a dreamy smile on his face.

"Yah Kibum-ah! Stop drooling!" Minho said as they laughed. When he stopped laughing, he added "Shouldn't we tell our dongsaengs?"

"I'll do that" I volontered and picked up my phone. I dialed ~~~~ number and put the phone to my ear. "Annyeong ~~~~-ah! What are you doing?"

I looked up at Minho and smiled but he looked away with a strange face.

"Well not much. Just picking on the gross food in the cafeteria. What's up?"

"Not much here either, me and the hyungs just wanted to know where you are 'cause we have news for you and Taeminnie" I answered.

"Oh, really? Come over and tell us the news! Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!"


This was a boring chapter I know. But they're going on the trip soon so drama will come! :D So what do you think so far?