Chapter 13.

SHINeeing Shanghai

Hi people! Tinkerbell here ^^ So, here comes my chapter , I really hope you'll all like it !! :)<3

 

-ONEW POV.-

I really tried watching the cooking program on TV, it was a chicken special episode tonight, but I after a while I couldn’t concentrate. Taeminnie and Jonghyun were really nagging Minho about ~~~~. What’s with the sudden interrogation? I’m trying to watch my chicken!

“Taemin, have you noticed how y ~~~~’s looks when she walks?” Jonghyun said.

“No, I can’t look at my best friend’s lower parts that would be wrong!” Taemin blurted. I felt someone kick my leg.

“Ow, who was that?” I said angrily and rubbed my sore leg. Jonghyun looked in the other direction. Obviously he was the criminal. I hit him on the shoulder.

“Ow, what did you do that for?” he asked and nudged his shoulder.

“What the hell are you doing? I’m trying to watch my chicken.” I turned my eyes back to the screen. What happened now? The frying session is finished already? “YAH! See what you did, now I missed when they took chicken out of the frying pan!” I glared at Jonghyun. I will never forgive him… he sighed.

“The rerun is tomorrow at noon,” he said and rolled his eyes. Oh, than I can watch everything over again. Yeey! “You don’t even understand what they’re saying.”

“Shut up!”

 

There were a few minutes of silence, then Jonghyun stood up and stretched his arms over his head while yawning loudly. He walked towards the door.

“Where are you going?” I called after him without taking my eyes from the screen.

“Out.” Short answer. He must be up to something. I offered two seconds of my chicken program to glance at his face. Yeah, he was definitely up to something.

“Out where?” I asked.

 

-JONGHYUN’S POV.-

“I was thinking about going over to ~~~~-ah. Maybe she needs some company,” I said casually. I glanced at Minho and saw how he stiffened in his seat. I smirked to myself. “See you later guys.” Before anyone had time to answer I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I rubbed my hands together and made an evil face. I’m so good!

“Umm, Jonghyun… what are you doing?” a voice asked. I straightened up and looked at the person who disturbed me in my celebrations of my own awesomeness.

“Oh, Minji… I was just heading over to your place.” I flashed her a charming and smile. Who could resist it, a few minutes later we were in her and ~~~~’s room. I looked around. “Where’s ~~~~-ah?”

“She was taking a shower when I went out, I bet she’s still in there. She’s a slow showerer.” Minji smiled at me. “I can tell her you’re here and she has to hurry.”

“Oh, don’t bother about that. I’ll just watch some TV and wait for her.” I plopped myself down on the sofa and pushed the button on the remote. Onew’s stupid chicken program was still on. I zapped through the channels but I didn’t really stick for anything. It’s really annoying to have to translate everything they say. I was trying to think of an excuse to tell ~~~~ if she asked me what I was doing here. My usually so intelligent brain seemed to melt into a puddle without imagination, I couldn’t come up with anything.

 

“Jonghyun, Minji said you were here.” ~~~~’s voice interrupted my thoughts and I flew up on my feet.

“I’m very here, yes,” I said in confusion. She giggled. I rubbed my neck. That was an unnecessary embarrassment…

“So, what brings you here?” ~~~~ brought her towel to her head and started drying her hair. I got a little distracted. She looked kind of y… Shut up Jonghyun!

”I just wanted if see if you were okay. I mean your head. And I’m sorry, it was sort of my fault.” I looked down on my feet. I actually felt a bit guilty. She laughed it off.

“Don’t worry about that. I’m fine, really. But it was very sweet of you to step by.” She tilted her head as she made a turban with the towel. I blushed a little. This wasn’t like me. ~~~~ walked passed me and opened a window. ”It’s really warm in here, i just can’t seem to figure out how to use the air condition.”

“I can help you with that,” I offered.

 

We had our heads close together. I cursed out loud. This damn thing just wouldn’t work. Damn it! I hit it hard on the side and suddenly it went off and a cool artificial breeze brushed our faces. ~~~~ laughed and patted my back.

“Well done Jonghyun. If you can’t use your brain, use violence.” She took a step back. She made a small noise and from the corner of my eye I saw her fall backwards. Not again!

 

-YOUR POV.-

Stupid mat. I tripped on the edge and fell headfirst towards to floor. I felt Jonghyun grab my arm and I grasped for his… anything to hold onto. He ended up entangling his feet in my clumsy feet and we feel headlong on the couch. My turban unravelled and formed a dark tent over my head. I heard Jonghyun grunt. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up. In the darkness of my towel I saw Jonghyun’s face, very close to mine. He groaned again.

“I’m sorry, are you okay?” I got up on my elbow and watched his face. He smiled.

“I guess it’s your revenge for giving you a concussion.”

 

The door to the room opened. I couldn’t see who it was for the towel but Jonghyun poked his head out to see who it was. He immediately started squirming underneath me.

“Minho,” he said. Minho? I tossed my towel aside and turned my head towards where i thought Minho would be. But the door way was empty.