Chapter 5.

SHINeeing Shanghai

- MEANWHILE -
- MINHO POV. -

"Yah hyung, wait for me!" I yelled to Jonghyun hyung.

He turned around, looking at me. "So where are we going?" I asked as i caught up with him.

"I haven't planned anything special. Just going for a walk in the city" He answered with a little smile.

"Ok, I'm in for it if that's ok?" I said. "I feel like I need at least that much exercise"

"Oh, always a motive with you Minho. Never just a friendly walk" Jonghyun hyung laughed.

I just looked at him with an offended look on my face.

"Cheer up Drama Queen!" He continued laughing.

We started walking. As soon as we came out on the street we saw the other hyungs standing by an ice cream stall. As we walked up to them Key hyung turned around and saw us.

"You guys want some ice cream? Onew hyung is buying"

"Yeah, sure" Me and hyung answered with one voice.

Onew hyung paid for the ice creams and we started walking while eating it. I looked at the others. Hahaha, so freaking funny! How a person eats ice cream can really reveal a lot about them. I mean, look at Taemin-ah! He practically is finished with his ice cream, with most of it on his shirt! And Key hyung, so carefull not to spill on his clothes. I started to laugh like crazy when I looked at how different they were. Jonghyun hyung looked at me and then in the direction I was looking at. He also saw the differense! We just stood there in the street like two crazy people laughing! Onew hyung didn't notice because he was in his own world. He had just discovered a CHICKEN REASTAURANT!

"Yah, what are you two laughing at?!" He turned around.

"Na-na-nothing!" I answered as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Alright, calm down then" Onew hyung said as he turned pointing at the restaurant, "We should go get some lunch, don't you also think so?"

*OMO! So predictable* I just smiled.

We went to the restaurant for lunch. They had actually really good chicken. Of course Onew hyung ate most, but the others ate quite a bit also. While we were eating the conversation was very lively, which was a bit unusual cause usually we just stuff our faces with food.

"So I wonder what ~~~~ is doing right now" Taemin said with a curious look.

"Well, I don't know. She's probably sitting in a tourist bus, taking a tour around the city. At least that's what she's suposed to do" Jonghyun hyung said continuing with his food.

"Anyways, why aren't you on that bus too?" I asked Taemin.

"Well, I asked our teacher if I could skip the sightseeing since I've already been here like ten times cause of my moms job" He said, "And she said yes!"

"Oh, I see"

"BTW, is there anything schedueled tonight?" Key hyung asked.

"No, I think it's free time" Taemin cheered.

"We should have a party or something!" Key said and I could see the exitement in his eyes as he was already planning for a party.

"Yah, hyung, chillax!" I said laughing at him.

The lunch continued for a while and everyone was enjoing themselves.


- YOUR POV. -

"Ughh, isn't this tour over soon?" I whined like a litte kid to Minji.

"I have no idea! I'm sick of this too!" She answered. I could hear that she was really annoyed.

Just as I was going to have a fit, the teacher spoke into the mic. "I know you are all tired so I am going to cheer you guys up!"

"Yeah, like that's going to happen" I mumbled.

Without hearing me she continued. "This tour is going to end soon, just hold on for ten more minutes or so, and when we're in the hotel you have free time for the whole night!"

The whole bus started to clap with happiness!

"YEEES! FINALLY!" I stod up from my seat without caring about appearances.

Everyone looked at me and burst out laughing. Well, I can understand them. I must've looked pretty crazy.

When I was back in my seat, I turned to Minji.

"Minji-ah" I said, "Shouldn't we have some sort of party in our room tonight?"

She smiled.

"Nothing big, just us and the oppas" I continued.

Her smile became bigger. "Yeah, that would be fun! Call them now and invite them"

I took out my phone and called Minho oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo Minho oppa!"

"Oh, hi ~~~~-ah! What's up?"

- MINHO POV. -

"Oh, hi ~~~~-ah! What's up?" I could feel how my smile went from my left to my right ear.

"Minji and I are having a small party and we would like you guys to come"

"Sure, we'd love to" Just by talking to this girl I felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world.

"Great, would you mind bringing some food with you?" I could hear how embaressed she was by asking me this.

"Yes, of course! We haven't eaten dinner yet.  We'll be waiting for you with loads of food" I said to make her feel better.

I heard as ~~~~ exhaled.

"Ok, thanks oppa. It was pretty embaressing asking you that" She said and again I felt like the luckiest guy ever cause she was this honest with me.

"Haha~, don't worry! Annyeong!" I said.

"Annyeong oppa!" She hung up.

"Hey guys! We going to a party tonight!" I said to the others.

"Oh no!" Key hyung was upset.

"It's at ~~~~ and Minji's room"

"Oh, then I can help them! Jippie!"

It was so easy to cheer this guy up.

"I guess we better get going, I promised we'd buy food" I said. 


Well, here's another chapter! Hope you like it :) Not that eventful, just there to make the story going. Next is the party! I wonder what's going to happen ^_^

Thank you for reading! Kamsahamnida