Chapter 3.

SHINeeing Shanghai

- TWO WEEKS LATER -
- YOUR POV. -

"1234, tell me that you love me more
Sleepless long nights
That is what my youth was for

Old teenage hopes
Are ali..."

I turned off my morning alarm and threw the phone to the floor. I hate mornings! I looked at the ceiling and tried to sit up. I only came as far as to support myself with my elbowes. My eyes looked at the clock that hanged next to the door. 6.30. AM, that is way too early for me. I suddenly remebered why I had to wake up this early.

"OMO! WE'RE GOING TO SHANGHAI TODAY!" I screamed as I ran through the still-sleeping house.

I heard a loud angry scream: "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCREAMING?! IT'S ONLY SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING!" My dad looked at me with tired but furious eyes as he stepped out of my parents' bedroom.

"Yah, appa! We have to leave for the airport in 40 minutes. Hurry up!"

I saw my mom come out of the bedroom with sleepy eyes. "What? What time does the plane leave?" She asked as she tried to rubb the sleep out of her eyes.

"It leaves at ten, but the headmaster told us to be there at 8.30 so we would have time to check in without stress. And it takes one hour to drive there so, yeah, hurry up!" I said as I smiled at her.

We all got ready and ate breakfast in silence. As we got in to the car I remembered that I have to bring my camera. I quickly ran out of the car and in to the house to get it.

*Where is it?!* I thought as I ran though the house up to my room. I searched through my room and finally found it in a  drawer with my socks. *What is it doing there?!* I thought in surprise. *Ow, well. Have to hurry! Dad's probably mad right now*

I got back in to the car and dad started to drive, after giving me a very angry look in the mirror.

While we we're on the road I fell asleep. I dreamt about the trip.

 

All my oppas and Taemin were in the hotelroom that I shared with Minji. We were all sitting down on the floor eating take-away noodles. I was sitting next to Minho oppa and Key oppa. Key oppa was talking about all the different malls and how he'd love to go shopping but I wasn't really listening since I kept glancing at Minho oppa all the time. Sometimes I could swear that he was looking at me but the second I looked at him, he looked at something else. It felt very strange, WHAT'S GOING ON?!

"Minho oppa, do you wanna go for a walk in the hallway?" I asked shyly.

He looked at me with a shocked expresion on his face. "S-su-sure," he said and got up.

He took my hand in his and helped me to my feet. "Th-thanks," I stuttered. Why was I so shy all of a sudden?

We got out from the room and as soon as the door closed he wrapped his armes around my waist from behind and wispered: "I think I like you ~~~~" and turned me around so that we were facing each other and then he...

 

Somebody shook me and my eyes immediately opened.

"Aigoo, it's hard to wake you up," my mom said with a smile.

"Yeah well, I like to sleep" I answered, still sleepy. "What is it?"

"We're here!"

I looked out and saw that we were indeed at the airport. As the car stopped I opened the door and quickly got out. I went to the trunk to get my luggage. I took the suitcase and rolled it to the enrance. As soon as I walked in I saw all my friends. I turned around to wave to my parents and blew them each an air kiss. I then turned and walked to my friends with a smile.

"Hi everyone!" I said and waved.

"Hi noona!" Taeminnie came running to me.

"Hi ~~~~" I heard Minho oppa say.

"Hi," I replied with my cheeks turned red as I remembered the dream I had. Fortunately nobody noticed.

All the other oppas greeted me as we made it to the controls. Because we were all in the beginning of the line, we finished quickly and went to look around the airport as we still had one hour to departure. We checked the duty-free shops and then bought some food and went to sit at the gate. Since the boys hadn't eaten breakfast they were very hungry. In fact so hungry that they ate in complete silence, never happened before... I just wached them, stuffing themselves with food. They looked so funny with cheeks like hamsters.

"Oppas, you should probably slow down a little so you don't choke on your food," I said quietly. They just smiled at me.

When they were finished with their food it was time to board the plane. I wonder who I'm going to sit next to.  

 


Sorry for the crappy chapter and the loooong wait. Have had my hands full with school and homework. =/ Hope you like it though ^.^

Oh, and the song in the beginning is "1234" by Fiest. (Here's the Youtube-link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYMZKVZ9Ws  )

ENJOY!