Chapter 11.

SHINeeing Shanghai

- YOUR POV. -

I hung up the phone and then went to brush my teeth. While brushing them I was looking through my suitcase for my bikini. I'm 100% positive that I packed it! Where is it?! I'm starting to panic 'cos i can't find it. As I finished brushing my teeth I finally found it. I got changed and put my hair in a ponytail. Then I put on some waterproof mascara and just as I was finished the doorbell rang. I opened.

"Annyeong oppa!" I smiled.

"God morning. You up for some fun?" Minho oppa smiled back.

"Ofc, I'll just grad a towel and we can go"

 



As we came up, we saw that we were the only ones there. It was really beautiful, you could see the the whole town and the sun was shining so all the glass buildings sparkled.

"This is so pretty" I looked around in awe.

"Yeah, you are"

I turned around and looked at Minho oppa. He was looking right back at me with a piercing look. Just as I was about to ask what he said, in case I heard him wrong, he smiled his goofy smile and started to run.

"THE LAST IN THE POOL'S A RED GIRAFFE!"

I looked at him as he spashed into the pool and then calmly took off my shorts and t-shirt. I then walked to the pool and as he came up to the surface, I screamed and jumped in too, making the biggest spash EVER. We played around for a while chasing each other. Then I started to feel a little headache.

"I think I'm going to rest for a while. I feel a bit tired" I sat on the poolside looking at Minho as he swan a few lines. He then joined me and we sat in silence for a while.

"They have a jacuzzi, let's go warm ourselves up" Minho stood up. He reached his hand to me and helped me stand up.

"Thanks" I looked at him and once again I saw the piercing look in his eyes. It's like he's trying to tell me something but in the last second he changes his mind.

We made ourselves comfy in the jacuzzi and just looked at the view for a while. Then Minho oppa put his hand around my shoulders.

"Are you cold?"

"No, I'm fine. The jacuzzi's pretty warm" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and stood up. Wow, his body's pretty smokin', with all the water dripping from him and the sun making him sparkle.

"We probably should get some lunch, don't you think? I'm pretty starving" He reached me my towel.

As we got down to the hotel restaurant I saw that it was already 3.15PM. The others would come back soon. We ordered food and sat down at a table.

"How're you feeling?"

"I'm ok. A little hungry, but that's going to change soon" I rudded my tummy.

"Ok, haha! I'm glad to hear that your head's ok" He chuckled.

Then they came with our food and we ate. It was really delicious and Minho's food too (he let me try it). During the whole time we  talked and joked and laughed a lot. When the others came back, my tummy was hurting not only from the massive portion of food but also from all the laughing. I swear that I'm going to get toned just by laughing! We didn't tell the others that we'd been in the pool all the day. I don't know why, but it felt like our secret.


- MINHO POV. -

"Hyung, what've you been doing all day?" Taemin and I were watching TV in our room.

"I've been there at the hotel with ~~~~. We've been bonding"

"Minho-yah, do you like ~~~~?" Key joined the conversation.

"Let's watch TV now, ok? I'm tired" I tried to avoid the subject. I don't like lying to my friends, but I don't want to talk about this right now.


- TAEMIN POV. -

Hmm, what's up with hyung? Why's he so secretive?

RIIIIIIIING!!!RIIIIIING!!!

"I'll take it" I went to the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hi Taemin-ah. It's me, Jonghyun"

"Oh, anneyong hyung! What's up?"

"Wanna go for a walk and talk?" Huh? What's up with him?

"Ehh, is something up?"

"It's about Minho. Meet me in five in the lobby, key?"

"Yeh, see you there"

We hanged up and I went to put on my shoes.

"Who was it?"

"It was just Jonghyun hyung" I answered Minho.

"Is my husband coming here?" Key asked.

"No, he just wanted to go for a quick walk and buy some candy. I'll go with him and then we'll come here" I waved good bye and left.


Hi again! I'm back with another chapter. What do you think? I'm not having inspiration, so it's not that good. T.T And I'm also sorry for the long wait, I'll try to update faster next time! ^^

Once again I want to thank Tinkerbell for some help with this chapter :)

I really love all my subscribers and readers and I'm very thakful for everyone of you Enjoy reading!