Awkward Feeling

Warm Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~   Hyeji P.O.V.

 

     I woke up the next morning --checking my phone to see it was 11 o'clock--latest I've ever woke but pretty understandable since I was awoken in the middle of the night to sleep here. The sound in this tiny room was a bit creepy, all that was heard was wind, blowing all around the warehouse. Honestly I couldn't believe I slept in a place like this, especially with thirteen guys everywhere. I almost stepped on Hojoon before realizing he was there--he was sleeping soundly on the floor but I could tell he was cold because he was shivering.

     I placed the big blanket onto him then got up, leaving to the 'main' room. I think it was Gohn that was awake too--he didn't stare at me, just a quick glance then walked away up the stairs like he was allergic to me. or as if I was a plague that would take him down. I heard water dripping through a barely closed door then 'investigated' the room. It was a small restroom with a small shower room connecting in--most likely this warehouse had been one that ran long hours over night, also knowned as the 'graveyard' shift.

    Since I found out where the restroom was, I headed to Hojoon's 'room' to get my lady needs, if you know what I mean--but to my surprise he was sitting up when I walked in and was rubbing his eyes. "Thought you left." He said once he turned around. I shook my head, "Like I said I have nowhere to go, so why would I run?" He shrugged and yawned before answering me back, "Just thought you'd be scared...not much people would even look at us twice as if we were even people anymore." I didn't know what to say at first, but then I thought of something a bit smart to say, "If what you're searching for is acceptance in society you should stop. It really doesn't matter what other people think of you, don't you have your friends here?" He made a small smile to me, "Aren't you the influential one." he said, now looking away. I wasn't sure if he was upset or not...his voice sounded a bit down. Maybe he was scolded when I was asleep last night because he brought me here...possibly true?

    I grabbed my bag and headed to the restroom, getting myself ready for the day. When I finally got out of the bathroom, that blue haired guy--ugh I forgot his name--he bumped into me when I was getting out. "Sorry." He said. I was gonna leave but then he said my name, "Hyeji right?" I nodded my head. "If you're gonna live with us for some time, it's best for you to know to be real careful around us. If you ever leave, make sure to come back before ten, and make sure nobody is following you." "Alright..." I said. It was odd that I just got a random tip from somebody right when I got out the bathroom. I was heading back to Hojoon's room--that was practiacally the only place I could be comfortable in.

     This time when I opened the door he was changing, so I immediatly closed the door and just took a few steps back. "S-sorry." I said in front of the door--seeing him raising his shirt and reveal some skin made me a bit flustered--I never actually lived in a household with not even one guy--except my Step-dad, but he knew how to act. Hojoon opened the door a few seconds after I said that then came out scratching his head. "You know it's alright if you come in--I was just changing." I couldn't say anything because what he said just didn't make sense to me--who just walks in on somebody when they're strangers? I mean it's like, 'yeah we just met, but while you change your underwear with the door unlocked, instead of staying out when you have your stuff hanging out--nooo, I'll walk right in.' It was already weird enough that I was staying here.

    He went right into the bathroom when the blue haired guy got out, I didn't have any classes today so it meant I was gonna be stuck here all day--I really didn't have any other choice. While I was in the room, I switched my phone on--t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter