Chapter 7: Tiffany's your sister?

My Love To You (Hiatus)

Jesse's POV

"Ok guys thats the end of practice, i'll see you all again thursday and remeber the first game is Friday, so keep that in mind so you don't make plans for friday." coach kook said as he dismissed us.

"huuuuh....whoo, i'm so glad practice is done and we get tomorrow off i'm so tired." i thought to myself as i said my goodbye to the other players.

"Hey sunny, nick! Hurry up or your going to need someone else to drive you back home." i yelled to my two best friends while as i walked to my car.

"Yeah, yeah Jesse, i'm coming dude, learn to get some patience." Sunny shouted as he came running towards me. "Oh and Nick said he has other plans so he doesn't need a ride."

"What is he going to hangs out with that new girl that hes been dating?" I asked.

"I don't know but he could be i guess."

"Yeah probly that how he always spends his free time." I said as i was opening the car door, but then i saw a tall figure running towards us.

"Jesse hyung! Hey! Wait!" Yoong screamed as he sprinted towards me and sunny.

"What yoong, make it quick i want to go home." i said to him as he approached us.

"Ok hyung, you remeber about that favor that we were talking about before."

"Uhhhhh......no...." I said trying to remeber what he was talking about but then i remebered. "Huhhh..oh wait, you mean the one we were talking about before practice?"

"Yeah, and you told me to talk to you about it after practice."

"Umm...yeah i remeber. What is the fav- wait, does this favor have with yuri again! Yoong i told you last time i'm not going to help you with you and your girlfriend out with anything anymore"

"Wait hyung it's not what you thi-"

"Hey Yoongie were are you?" a familiar voice shouted cutting off yoong and also makes Jesse turn his head towards the voice.

"Hmmm....thats sounds like Tiffany.......wait but why is that voice calling yoong, yoongie, wierd i thought only yuri called him that is he cheating o- WAIT! Does this have to do with the favor he asked me? If it is then i'm leaving i don't have time to help him with relationship problems, not again." I thought to myself as i try to find who the voice was coming from.

No Ones POV

"Yah Pani-ah not so lound, stop yelling, you don't have to yell with your lound voice for it to be heared." another voice said making Sunny turn his head towards the source.

"Hey thats sounds like taeyeon." He thought as he also seeks for the person with the voice that sounded like his crush. 

"Unnie c'mom i know were he is." Said a third voice but this time both Sunny and Jesse knew who it was and also Yoong who started to run over to his one and only Yuri.

"Yuri-ahhhh! I'm over here" Yoong says as he motions her to come over.

"Youngie"     "Yurrriii"    the couple yelled at the same time running into each others arms.

"Yahhhh yuri-ah wait for us"  the lound familar voice said again as the owner of the voice came running right after it.

Jesse POV

"Hey it is Tiffany. But wait why is she calling Young, youngie? Wait don't tell me Tiffany and Young has some kind of secret scandal." i thought to myself as i saw her run over to were Yuri and Young was.

"Yah Pani-ah Yuri-ah wait for me too." said the 2nd voice with a pouty face as she finally caught up to the other two girls. It was known other then Taeyeon.

I quickly look over to where sunny was trying to see the look on his face. He was blushing.

"Hahahah! Hey Sunny stop staring just go and talk to her" I said elbowing his arm with a smirk on my face.

"Yah shut up! i didn't even look at her, i was just trying to see who it was."

"Well yeah now you know who it is, it your girl, go talk to her man." I said pushing toward his crush.

"B*tch shut up before she hears you" Sunny said as he glared at Jesse warning him that if he pushes his jokes any further he was going to get hit.

"Alright, alright relax i know my limits i said before walking over to the other group

"Hmmmmm....i wonder if i said should ask about yoong and tiffany." I wondered as i reached the group "Nahh...i leave that question for next, right now i rather just go home and sleep. I'll just see what is favor is then go home."

"Hey Yoong, hurry and tell me what you need i want to go home."

"Oh yeah hyung i forgot, ok so as i was sayi-" Yoong started but he got interupted again by the same lound voice that interupted him the first time.

"Uuhhmm...Jesse?" said tiffany looking at Jessie with her arms cross.

"What?" i asked confused at why she was looking at me.

"Forgeting something? Hmmmm?"

"No i don't don't think so, i think i have everything that i need with me." I said still confused by what she meant.

"Ugggg...gosh jesse your so mean you know. You could at least say hi to me." she said rolling her eyes.

"How am i mean? I said hi to you before on the feild didn't i?"

"Yeah but you could at least great me or maybe you could have greeted me tae-tae and yuri, instead of just saying nothing." Tiffany said with a pout.

"Yah Pani-ah its fine" Tae said.

"Yeah unnie i don't mind, oppa probly just tired." Yuri said.

"No, no taeyeon yuri-ah its fine, i'll deal with her." I told the two girls. 

"Ok Tiffany! I'm sorry i didn't say hi to you" I told tiffany with the most sarcastic voice i can. " So now i will. Hi Tiffany! How are you today?" i greated her with a smile then asked how she was then i answered it for her before she could say anything. "Oh, your fine. Well thats good to know." i said with a sacastic smile on my face then before Tiffany could say anything i said "Ok yoong now please continue were you left off so i can leave."

After i said that everyone started laughing.

"Yah Jesse, your so mean i was just kidding" Tiffany said looking at me with a pout then she playfully punched my arm.

Then i started laughing "yeah i know, i was just continueing what you started" i said smiling.

"But seriously Yoong continue what you were saying i want to leave." i said now looking seriuos.

"Geez hyung your so bipolor. Ok as i was saying the favor isn't about that, i was just going to ask you if you could give my sister and her friend a ride home today cuz me and yuri have to stay after school to finish a test today."

"Yeah sure Yoong just tell your sister and her friend to hurry up me and sunny are going to leave if they take too long." i said getting ready to walk back to the car but then i realised something. "Wait you and yuri are taking a test this late, its almost 6 o'clock, waht teacher stays that long after school."

"Ahhh...ahhhh...well...it's...an..important test and we have to get it done today..." Yoong said looking over to yuri telling her to help him with the excuse using his eyes.

"Yeah...oppa, its a really important test, we really have to get it done today..." Yuri said trying to help out her boyfriend.

"Hmmm....some how i find it that i can't beleive you. But i'll just go with it i just want to go home." i said agreeing to what they were saying so i could leave and go home.

"Oh and Yoong who's your sister i don't think i've ever met her."

"Really hyung, you don't know my sister, you guys were just talking like guys been knowing each other for long time.:"

"Really i've talked to your sister? i don't remeber talking to anyone like that." i said trying to remeber all the people i talked too.

"Really Jesse, you are mean, first you don't know me, then you don't say hi to me, then you cut me out of the conversation and now your doing the "I don't know you act".  Tiffany said reminding me that she was still here.

"What are you talking about Tiffany? And why are you still here? Shouldn't you be at home by now?" I asked her remebering that she was still her.

"Argggg Jesse! You...aggg..just hurry up, you are my ride home. C'mom Tae-Tae lets go." Tiffany says fustated as she dragged taeyeon over to were my car and sunny was.

"Heyyyy! What do you mean i'm your ride home? I already have drive Yoong's sister and her friend. I don't have enough room for you two." i shouted as her as she made way to my car.

"Haaah...hyung you can be so dense sometimes." Yoong says with a sigh.

"Yahh! What do you mean?"

"What he means is my oh-so-slow oppa is Tifffany is Yoong's sister and taeyeon is yoongs sister's friend." Yuri said giggleing cuz she thought her confused and slow oppa was so cute.

"Wait...Tiffany's your sister."

"Yes Hyung/Oppa!" both yoonyul shouted at the same time.

"Yoong how come you've never told me she was your sister, yiu've only told me you had a sister!"

"I rembered i did becuase i all the other soccer hyunags and sunny hyung knows. Maybe you were just to busy focusing on Hara to pay atention to my sister."

"Yah! Don't say it like that it makes me feel bad."

"You should oppa."

"Ok, ok i get it i'll apologize ok, so bye have fun with your "test"." i said as i walked away to the car.

"Ok bye oppa/hyung see you tommorow" both said saying goodbye to Jesse.

"Man now i have to deal with Tiffany, but on the good side at least i know Tiffany and Yoong don't have a scandal." I said feeling happy for some reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update!! Srry i couldn't put in good jeti moments but i guess i have to do that in the nxt update!

Thank you to all those who commented and the new subscribers you guys are awesome<33333

And thanks to Soshi_Asa for the upvote and check out her stories there JETI and there awesome XDDD