Chapter 4: Tiffany Knows......

My Love To You (Hiatus)

Tiffany POV

"WHO TOLD YOU?" Jesse said as he glared at me.

"Whats he talking about, wasn't he the one who told me that he was thinking of certain cheerleaders? I was only guessing it was Hara since he said he wanted to be her partner. And why is he glaring at me?" i asked myself mentally.

"Who told me what? I was just guessing." I said back to him.

"Don't play dumb Tiffany, i meant who told you about-" then he suddenly stopped talking and he look around for something then he leaned in closer to me and whispered ""Who told you about my crush on Hara?" then he moved back to the place were he was standing before looking straight at me waiting for an answer.

Instead of giving him an answer, like he wanted, I stood there in complete silence for almost a minute trying to comprehend what Jesse Jung just said.

"HOLD the UP!! Did Jesse Jung, one of the MOST popular guys at SM Highschool, just say he had a crush on someone! And did he just say it was Hara......well i guess Hara would be a fine girlfriend for him but still....seriouly he has a crush on her and he just flat out told me. I guess my asumptions about him and Hara having something going on was real, Oh My Jesu-"

"Hey Tiffany stop spaceing out and answer me. Who told you?" He asked waving his in front of my face breaking my chain of thought and my stage of shock.

"Jesse, do you really want to know who told me?" I asked now that i was back into reality.

"Of course i do! Why do you think i was questioning you so seriously if i didn't want an answer!?" He answered kind of loud and looking more annoyed than before.

"Ok, ok i will tell you, just tell me what your going to do after i tell you who told me." I said back.

"I will...well first i would confront them to see what they have to say about it the, and then give them *disapline*" he said as he qouted disapline to be a slap.

"So your going to talk to them to see what they have to say, then completely throw away what they just said to defend themself and then slap them?" I asked him with amused look and with my arms crossed.

"Yeah pretty much." Jesse said and nodded his head cutely. "Since i answered your question, answer mine who told you?"

"Ok, i'll tell you. The one who told me about your "little" crush was y-o-u" i answered.

"Y-o-u? Y-o-u....y.o.u....WAIT! ME!" he shouted back a little too loud causing people to look over to where we're at, including, the teacher.

"Jesse Jung!" the teacher called, "I know you and Tiffany are getting along but can you please quiet down! This class is already too lound with all this talking, we don't need you to yell so it can be louder."

"Sorry Miss Kim, i will be quiet." Jesse apologized bowing his head down a little.

I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he was.

Jesse POV 

After i finished apologizing to Ms.Kim i heard soft laughter behind me and i instantly knew who it was.

So, right as i finish apologizing and as the class was slowly beginning to mind there own bussiness again instead of looking at me and Tiffany i turned around and glared at the giel standing behind me giggleing.

"Yahh! This isn't a joke tell me who really told you!" I said.

"Jesse, this really isn't a joke i'm being 100% serious here." Tifanny said back with a more serious look on her face after laughing.

"Are really, and i mean really really, being 100% percent honest?" I asked her looking her straight in the eyes to make sure i can catch her lying straight away if she was lying.

"Yes Jesse, I am being a 100% honest, no one told me about your crush. You told me about."

"But i couldn't have, i swear this is our first time talking to each other, i couldn't have told you if we never talked until now right?" I said while trying hard to remeber if i ever talked to TIffany  before today.

"*giggles* Yes Jesse, we have never talked before today, so you don't have to try to remeber if we have. Today is the first official time we've talked to each other, but still you were the one who told me about the your crush." Tiffany said.

"But how-" i was cut off by Tiffany before i could finish.

"Hold on! Before you ask anything let me finish, what i mean by you told me is not that you told me before, but you just told me now." Tiffant finished.

"Wait, so let me get this straight you had no idea i liked her before when i told you before?" I asked her.

"Yeah.....well i did have my suspicions about you two before when i saw you look at her as her couple was called but i only confirmed that it was true when you told me that you had a crush on her." Tiffany answered

*facepalm*"So it was my fault that you know my secret. Argggg and i thought it was Sunny and Nick too. I have such a big mouth *pout* I should have just stayed quiet and had said nothing about me liking Hara." I thought out lound to myself looking down onto my hands to hide some of the embarassment.

Then as i was thinking out lound to myself, i heard a small laugh coming from tiffany so i looked up at her and saw she was laughing at me.

"Yah this isn't funny, this is serious. Please don't tell anyone and please don't tell Hara i want to be the one to tell her when its the right moment." I told her looking her seriously into her eyes while pouting begging her not to tell anyone. 

After a while Tiffany finally answered "Ok i won't tell anyone and i wont tell Hara."

After hearing Tiffany say those words i almost jump onto her and gave her a big hug but i restained myself from doing so and said "Really thank yo-" but once again only be cut off by Tiffany.

"But you have to confess to her by the end of 2 weeks or else i will tell her" Tiffany said wiith a smirk on her face.

"W-what! I couldn't confess to her in over a month how do you think i can confess in two weeks" I said back with a slight blush on my face.

"Don't worry Jesse i will help you confess and win her over" Tifffany said now with a big smile on her lips and eyes.

"W-what i don't need your help i can do it totally fine by myself" i said still stuttering and blushing.

"Ok but if you fail i'm going to be the one telling her." Tiffany said now with that smirk back on her face.

"I swear if that smirk didn't make ger look so attractive i would have wiped it off her face" i thought before giving in " if i'm going to have Hara know i like her i might as well as be the one to tell her and i might as well as get some help from Tiffany too"

"Ok fine.....I'll acecpt your help Tiffany....." I told her

"Great i'm glad to be a help to your love life, even if its just a little" she said with that pretty smile plastered onto her face again"

"I hope i made the right choice" i said to myself.

"Of course you did Jesse, you made a great choice." she said. "Oh and Jesse lets exchange numbers, we can talk to each other more about the project then on the phone, and we can talk about the other project too" she said and winked at me.

"Ok. Lets exchange numbers." 

Then we exchanged phones so we can put each others numbers in. 

And as we gave our phones back to each other the bell rang telling us its lunch time.

We exchange goodbyes then i walked over to my desk and packed my things to go to lunch.

" I sure do hope I made the right choice as to have Tiffany help me confess to Hara." I thought to myself before i made my way to the lunch room.

 

 

Arggggggg!!!!! I'm so tired it like 12:00 where i'm at and i finally finished! YAYYY! \^0^/ I hope you guys like the chapter please do comment,

And i love you all my subscribers i already reached over 30 i'm so happy! Love you all!! And Bye i'm going to go to sleep!:):P ^3^~