Chapter 3: Project Partners

My Love To You (Hiatus)

Jesse POV

As i walked over to my project partner, it looked like she was looking at me with a small smirk on her face.

"Why is she smirking?" i thought as i walked up to her.

" Aw well i guess it doesn't really matter why, i just hope shes not a wierdo or even worse one those, "fangirls",  that always follow me around at school, that would to have to spend 2 weeks working on a project with a girl who keeps spazzing over you every time you do something".

As i got closer to the girl, i think her name was tiffany, i brushed away all the thoughts and i greeted her.

"Hey, nice to meet you my name is Jesse and i'm going to be your project partner" then i stuck out my hand to her so she could shake it.

She grabed my hand and shook it then greeted back "Hi Jesse, i'm Tiffany and i'm really happy that we are partners".  

"She's "really happy" huh, does that mean she really is a fangirl?" I thought to myself, but like almost instantly as that thought pasted my mind Tiffany quickly said, "Oh and i'm not one of your "fans" or what not,  so don't worry. I'm just happy that we are partners."

And as she said that all i could say was "Did you just read my thoughts or was i thinking out lound again?"

"Don't worry i can't read minds and you didn't think out loud" she said with a small giggle. "I could just tell what you were thinking becuase of that facial expression you had."

"Hehehh...oh....i didn't know i was making a face, i'm sorry if i offended you, its just that i didn't want to pair up with a girl who just runs around following me saying oppa this or oppa that all up on me, i already have enough of girls doing it from a distance" i said with a small smile of my face.

"Hehehh...Jesse your funny" she said as she smiled big with her eyes smiling along with .

"Hmmm...her smiles really pretty and her eyes are really pretty too" i thought as i looked at her smiling face.But i guess i was looking at her too long becuase she asked me if there was something on her face.

"Oh theres nothing on your face i just thought you had a pretty smile" i said with a grin.

"Awww...thats so sweet" she said with her beautiful smile agian, "I think your smile is really cute too"

"Cute? My smile is not cute. It"s Y, you better remeber that." I said with a smirk on my face and and my arms crossed turning to the side a little.

I guess she found it really funny cause right after i said it she bursted out laughing really hard.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! Awww Jesse your so cute your just like a kid who's way too full of himself" she said as she pinched my cheek.

"Yahhh, let go of me, and i'm not too full of myself i'm just telling the truth" I said while pulling myself away from her gasp.

"Yeah, yeah whatever makes you feel better, oh and i want to ask you something?"

"What?" i replyed to her while rubbing my cheek and pouting a little becuase that pinched was really hurt. She's so abusive, i feel bad for her boyfriend.

"Do you really not know who i am?" she asked me full of seriousness.

"Well, i ca't really say i know you becuase i just know your face, i didn't know your name, sorry" i answered feeling bad cause i didn't know her name. "But i do know that your on the cheerleading squad with Hara, i've seen you practicing with her a couple times".

"Oh....thats ok i guess, at least you knew i was on the cheerleading squad, i would be mad if you didn't. I've been on the cheerleading squad as long as you have been playing soccer" she said with a little hint of sadness in her voice.

"Sorry i promise i will pay more attention to the other cheer-" i said before being cut off.

"Wait, so you only pay attention to SOME cheerleaders?" she asked cutting me off with a smirk on her face.

"W-w-what, o-of course not." i answer with my words stuttering a little.

"Damn it, why did i have to stutter" i thought and looked down a at my feet to hide the look of regret on my face.

Then i heard a soft surpressed laugh from above me, so i looked up and i saw tiffany trying to hold in her laugh.

"W-what so funny, i'm telling the truth i don't really pay attention to the cheerleaders i just happen to only know a few of them." i uttered out with a small blush on my face.

"Damn it Hara why does your image always have to be in my head everytime i hear cheerleader, and damn why do i have to always blush when i think of her, damn it brain, i hate you right now." i thought, cursing myself for blushing and thinking of my crush.

"Hey Jesse." Tiffany suddenly called out as i was thinking to myself.

"Yeah." i answered.

"Who did you, and tell me honestly, want as your project partner?"

"Ahhhh......i didn't really care who my partner was going to to be, i just didn't want some random fangirl........." i answered back not faceing her.

"Jesse i know your not being honest" she shot back.

"I am i really didn't care who my partner was" i said still not able to look at her.

"Why do have i have this problem of not being able to look people in the eyes when i lie" i thought to myself mentally facepalming.

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me that" she said back to me with her arms crossed looking serious.

I didn't say anything i just kept looking away watching the couple next to us talk about what they are doing for the project.

"Was it Hara ?" she asked.

"W-w-what!" i quickly shot back as i registered her question. "Why would you think that i wanted Hara as my partner?"

"Well i was watching you-and no i was not stalking you, i just happened to be looking at you at that moment-as Hara and Nicks name was called and i saw that you were looking at her with a sign and a pout, so i'm was guessing you wanted her to be you partner."

"N-no. i wasn't looking at Hara.........I was.........ummmmm........i was looking at Nick...yeah....I was looking at Nick and sighing cause i wanted to be partners with him." I lied looking looking down at my hands.

"Are you sure i'm pretty sure you were looking over at Hara's seat not Nicks. And why do you want to be Nicks partner? Are you gay?"

"Yahhhhh! Of course i'm not gay! Whats wrong with you? I just wanted to be partners with him cause he's one of my best friends" I said looking annoyed about the question she just asked.

"Awwww.....so you deny being gay but you don't deny that you were looking at Hara. Awww i knew you wanted Hara to be your partner" Tiffany said with a winning smirk on her face like she just won the argument.

I only glared at her.

"Yahh! Whats with the cold look, cats got your tougue, or are you just not going to deny it anymore" Tiffany said knowing she was right about Jesse wanting to be partners with Hara.

"Ok fine, i did want to be partners with Hara, but we're just friends ok" I said blushing a little.

"So i'm also guessing that the when you said you only pay attention to "SOME" cheerleader you meant Hara right?"

"Damn it this girl, does she know that i have a crush in Hara, only Nick and Sunny knows about this, one of those idiots must have spilled it to the cheerleaders right? I'm so going to go and kill those idiots when i see-wait if they told the cheerleader squad this. Does Hara know too? Argggg....I going to kill those two idiots, they are so dead!" I thought. "Man i'm having such a mental breakdown right now, but i need to deal with Tiffany first.

"So i'm guessing that since your so quiet you were talking about Hara right?" she said suddenly asked while smirking.

"WHO TOLD YOU?" was all i could utter out while glaring straight at Tiffany.

"Who told me what? I was just guessing." she said with that smirk still on her face but this time she was also tiltling her head a little.

"Don't play dumb Tiffany, i meant who told you about-" but before i said it i quickly scoped the area making sure no one was looking and then i got closer to her a nd whipspered "Who told you about my crush on Hara" Then i pulled back from Tiffany and looked her in the eyes with a blush quite visible on my face.

 

Awww Jesse so cute and tiffany has confirmed that Jesse likes Hara, so please Anticipate for the nxt update!!! I hope you guys enjoyed  this chapter and please comment on what you thought of it.

 

Oh and thanks to all my subscribers out there i really wasn't expecting more than 20 subscribers since its my first story so thank you all and i love you! ^3^

And Hugs and Kisses to  forevergorJESS9 for the upvote XOXO ^3^ Mwaaah~