Chapter 6: Practice

My Love To You (Hiatus)

Ok Before i start the Chapter you should know all the soccer players, cheerleaders, and step team (i added the step team because they will be important later).

Soccer Players- Jesse, Nick, Sunny, Youngwha, Yoong, Taemin, Nickhyun, Lee Joon, Taecyeon, Yunho, and Young Guk (captain). (All the soccer players will have girlfriends the couples will be revealed later~ The coach is Kim Jong Kook.

Cheerleaders- Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hara, Seohyun, Jiyeon, Victoria, Naeun, Hyomin, Uee. Ailee and Eunjung are co-captains. The coaches are Gain and Narsha.

Step Team- Minzy, Hyuna, Hyoyeon, Bora, Sooyoung(male), Yuri, Sohee. The trainers are Kahi and Taeyang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Practice Jesse POV

"48, 49, 50." I counted as i was finising the sit ups i did to warm-up along with the other players.

"Okay is everyone done with warm-ups." Guk Hyung shouted.

"Yehhhhhh!" the other player along with me yelled back indicating that we were done.

"Ok then pratice will now start." Guk Hyung said before running to call coach kook to start practice.

"Aishhh! Soonkyu, i'm tired!" I whined to sunny right after i saw that guk hyung was out of sight.

"Yahhh, stop complaining dude! You do this every practice, i get that your tired. Geezs" Sunny said with an amuzed look. "And stop calling me soonkyu, i thought we talked about this."

"Yeah, yeah watever and why does it matter what i call you, soonkyu your name anyways."

"Fine then i will start calling you sooyeon, hows that."

"Fine, fine. I'll stop." I said then i shifted my vison from Sunny to the cheerleaders who where practicing near the filed.

I wondered my eyes around until i founded the girl i was looking for, Hara.

"Wahhhh~ Hara is so aewsome look at her, she the best." said my eyes glued in her.

"Yahhh! Stop stariing there going to think your weird." Sunny said but it was pretty ovious that he was eyeing his crush too.

"Yeah, you should check yourself before talking about me, look at yourself, your drooling as your stare down taeyeon."

"I am not drooling, and so what if i look at her." Sunny said with a slight blush on his face.

"Haha, dude your so lame. You can stare at her all you want just don't blush when you get caught."

"Whatever Jesse, you would blush too if you were me." Sunny said glaring at me.

"But i'm not you so i wouldn't blush" I said back looking at him with a smirk on my face.

"Aishh....your annoying just look at Hara by yourself and hurry up because practice is about to start i see Guk hyung comming back with the coach."He said walking away.

"Wait!!!!.....Don't you want to watch with me, there about to start streching and stuff. And taeyeons wearing some pretty short shorts today!" I yelled but only lound enough for Sunny to hear.

"Jesse, just shut up." Sunny said walking away now faster with a deeper blush on his face.

"HAHAHAH! Ahhh....he's so fun to mess with." I said while as roll around on the ground laughing.

Then i looked up to watch the cheerleaders again and i saw that Hara and the other cheerleaders sitting on the ground watching me. 

"Lol, Hara and them were watching me laughing and acting like an idiot. Aww well its not like it matters anyways they always see me do stupid stuff." I thought to myself as i waved to them smiling. And i watched as they waved back. Then i saw the two captains come to talk to them i think they were going to practice now since they were all getting up.

As they got up i saw Tiffany so i smiled and waved to her and she returned it.

"Hmmmm...Tiffanys smiley is really pretty and her eye smile really pretty too." I thought to myself as i watched her walk away.

Then i got up to go to the practice area but then Yoong suddenly called out to me.

"Hyung, do you need anything before pracice starts."

"Aaaaaa...yeah. Can you get me a bottle of wa-.......wait why are you acting so nice. Your planning something aren't you?" i asked him eyeing him with suspesion

"Nooooo. Of course not hyung i was just seeing if my favorite hyung needed anything." Yoong said acting all inocent.

"Ok, yoong what do you need this time?"

"Awww...hyung you know me so well, i actually need a little favor." Yoong said looking with his puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, ok just tell me after practice." i said to him sighing then i started walking to the practice field.

"Yay! Hyung your the best! Saranghae!" Yoong said as he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to the feild.

"Yahh! Yoong i can go by myself stop pulling me." I yelled at him.

"Ok hyung, hurry up ok!" he said as he realeased my arm and started running happily towards the field.

"Geez this kid he's so much trouble always asking me to do stuff. Aishh!" I said to myself as i starting running to the field.

 

Cheerleading Practice Tiffany POV

"Ok everyone relax for a while we will start practice in a little" Eunjung unnie told us before she left with Ailee unnie to talk to the coach.

"Hey, tae-tae so how are you and sunny."

"W-what do you mean, me and sunny theres nothing," taeyeon said with a small blush.

"Lol tae-tae i was talking about the project. You guys are partners right?" i said laughing at her flkustered face.

"Oh... the project...heheh....i thought you meant something else." taeyeon said with a deeper blush cuz she was embarassed that she thought i was talking about something else.

"Haha tae-tae your so cute! So how did it go with him?"

"It was good, he was really nice and he was really cute too."

"Awww, tae-tae you must be happy." I said giving her a hug. "You got paired up with him for a reason ok so don't lose this chance to get closer to him arraso."

"Dehh...but pani-ah what about you? You got paired up with the prince didn't you?"

"Yeah......but he didn't even know you i was" i said with a little pout.

"Awww its ok pani he knows you now' Tae says to me to cheer me up.

"Yeah your rig-OMO! Tae i think Sunnys looking over here at you." I almost shouted. "And i think Jesse too"

"Omo! he is looking at me, but i don't think Jesse is though he's looking more over there" Tae pointed out.

Then i realised he was probly looking at Hara, but when i realised that IDK why but i felt kinda sad, maybe it was cuz i'm his partner and he could have at least waved at me or something. But i brushed off the feeling thinking he probly just didn't see me.

"Yeah tae-tae your right Jesse is probly not looking over here, but tae-tae sunny is qiuckly wave to him before he loooks away."

"Too late Pani-ah he already is looking away" Tae said with her sad face:(

"Aww its ok tae-tae you will have other chances, i mean you guys will be doing the project together for the nxt 2 weeks." i said trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah c'mom pani lets go over to where the other girls are at."

"Yeah lets go."

As we walked over to where the rest of the cheer leaders were we heard them talking about he same two boys we were just talking about.

"HAHAHA! I know sunny and Jesse are so cute, they think we don't know they were looking at us" said Jiyeon

"There so not slick." said Naeun

"HAHAHA look at Jesse he's cute he just rolling around like an idiot. He"s just like a little kid." said Vic unnie.

"Yahh don't call him an idiot, he just really weird and dorky." said Hara trying to defend her buddy.

"Hara Gooooo~ why so defensive you like him." Uee unnie asked wiggling her eye brows.

"What no i didn't i'm just defending my buddy and any way you guys know who i like." Hara said blushing

"Yeah,yeah Hara of course we know who you like that player Nick, Jesse's best friend right. And i was just kidding about Jesse i just thought he looked cute rolling around like a kid." Said Vic unnie.

Then we all turned to look at Jesse still laughing and Sunny walking away.

Then Jesse stopped laughing and he looked over back at us. He was suprised at fiest probly becuase he saw that we were all sitting together in the group together and second probly becuase we were all staring at him. But he was only styed shocked for a while then he smiled and waved at us. We all waved back and smiled at him.

"Awww. Jesse;s smile so cute, he such a cutie i can't believe Hara doesn't like him back, i'm so going to get them toghether." i thought to myself, but as i was thinking this i was also feeling a little sad.

But i brushed it all off as eunjung and ailee unnie came back telling us to start streching before we start practicing.

I got up and look at Jesse one more time and he was still watching us but this time he saw me and he smiled and waved. And i did the same back.

Then i went over to start streching and told myself i will deal Hara and Jesse later. 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers its been a while hasn't it. I'm been so busy with homework stuff!! Auugggg!! High schools so hard;(.

But anyways i hope you enjoyed the update and nxt chap will have more Jeti in it hope you guys anticipate for and you should all comment and tell how the story is:)

And thank you ChoraSone for the upvote love you <333

~Until nxt time~ bye