Chapter 5: Lunch

My Love To You (Hiatus)

Jesse's POV 

As i walked out the door of the classroom to go to the lunchroom i felt someone hit me really hard on the back, sending pain all over my back.

"Oooowwwaaahhh!! What the " i screamed turning round ready to punch the person who just punched me.

"Jesse chill, it was me, lets go to lunch together." A blond boy said standing next.

"Yah Sunny, i'm about to kill you" i said as i punched him. "You know how much that hurt?" I asked him with my glare sending hate hate to him.

"Dude i was just playing around, don't go all girly on me. It probly didn't even hurt that much right?" He asked back.

"Damn straight it hurts, i can still fell the pain in my back now. And we have practice today too afterschool. If i can't play tonight i'm telling the coach it was all on you." I aswered and threatened.

"Ohhh! I'm so scared! C'mon man stop being such a wussy. it up," He shot back.

"Yeah whatever. Wheres Nick i thought we were meeting each other?" I asked.

"Yeah says the guy who left the classroom first." says sunny looking at me. "And Nicks probly off some where looking for girls."

"Yeah your probly right, he's always chasing after girls on his free time" i said back completely ignoring the comment Sunny said before about me leaving first.

"Yeah Nicks still such a player, i'm glad we grew out of that, when is he going to get tired of ing random girls and dating them just to date them." Sunny said as we walk to the cafateria.

"Yup i'm so glad we grew out of that, it was so freshmen year." i said back laughing. "He should grow out of that stage sooner or later though, he'll never experience true love if he keeps playing with gi-"

"Hey! i heard my name! You two talking about me again behind my back." A raven haired guy said pretending to look hurt.

"Yeah we're talking about you. You got a problem with that?" I playfully provoked my other bestfriend Nick.

"Hell yeah i got a problem with that! I'm going to need you to say what you just said behind my back to my face so we can fight." Nick said looking at me like he was ready to swing and holding in a laugh.

"Woah! Whoa! Guys, calm down. We can talk about this. Theres no need to swing on each other." Sunny cut in trying to stop the "fight". 

Then a couple seconds later we all busted out laughing hard, so hard that like almost half the lunch room was looking at us.

"Alright guys since we're all here lets go get lunch." Sunny said as we began to walk over to the food lines.

~~A few moments later after the 3 of them splitted up to go get the food they wanted~~

No ones POV

As Jesse stood in the line to get his food, he couldn't help but think back to what Tiffany told him about him having to confess to his crush by the end of two weeks from now.

"How am i suppose to confess in two weeks?" He kept thining to himself making him think so deeply he didn't notice that someone was  walking towards him."

"Guess who~" said a girl putting her arms around his eyes.

At first Jesse seemed startle by the sudden touch but then he quickly softened ralizing who it was, It was his crush.

"Hmmmm....I wonder who it is? Do i know you?" Jesse asked playfully.

"Yah! Stop pretending like you didn't know it was me." Hara said smiling and looking at him with her beautiful big eyes while hitting him playfully on his arm.

"Heheh.....i was kidding, of course i knew it was you.How could i not know it was my buddy." He replied back with light laughter.

"Yeah whatever Jesse." Hara said laughing lightly too. "So what are you getting for lunch?"

"I'm just getting a chicken sandwich, What are you getting?" Jesse replied then asked the same.

"I don't know, i might just get a chicken sandwhich too." Hara ansered.

"Ok cool, you can get in front of me if you want." 

"Ok, thanks Jesse!" Hara said hugging the boy that is now behind her.

~~Skip till Jesse and Hara got there lunch~~

"Hey Hara, you want to sit at the table with me, Nick and Sunny?" Jesse asked.

"No, sorry Jesse i don't think i can. I'm sitting with the cheer squa-" Hara said before suddenly stopping. "Wait, Jesse you want to sit with us? Nick and Sunny can come over too, i'm sure the rest of the cheerleaders would love ot sit with you guys."

"Huh...yeah we can sit over there. You go first i'll get the guys and we'll come over." Jesse said flashing a cute smile.

"Ok, see you then." Hara said before walking away then she stopped and shouted something to Jesse before making her way over to the table. "Oh and Jesse, you better not come over and flirt with all the girls."  Hara shouted winking at him winking a him.

"Yeah i know don't worry i'll just flirt with you" He said back and winked at her. Then walked over to were Nick and Sunny was sitting.

Jesse's POV

"I can't believe Hara still thinks i'm a player. I'm not! *pouts* l'll definately rprove to her i'm not a player anymore!" I thought to myself as i walked over to Sunny and Nick.

"Hey guys lets sit with the cheerleaders today." 

"Huh why?" Sunny asked 

"Sure i'm in, And Sunny dude what do you mean "why?" , does it really matter man, we're sittong with cheerleaders." Nick replied and answered Sunny's question.

"Yeah i guess your right. ok lets go..." Sunny said getting up slowly.

"Hahaha, dude don't tell me your nervous to be sitting with taeyeon." I asked a now blushing Sunny.

"Nah, man. I was just asking why......and any ways i don't think you should say anything the only reason your going over there to sit is for Hara any  ways." Sunny shoy back glaring at me.

"Yeah, whatever. At least i'm not nervous like you." I said back smirking at the slighty shorter guy.

"Yo, guys c'mom lets just go, we can't keep the cheerleaders waiting." Said an eager looking Nick.

"Hey Nick, your not flirting with the girls were just talking, remeber half of them have boyfriends and some of the boyfriends are on the team, so don't be stupid and flirt with a girls who's takened." I said giving him a glare.

"Yeah, yeah ok i got it. I'm not dumb i don't want to get beat by the hyungs." Nick replied 

"Ok then lets go." i said as the three of us made way over to the cheerleading table.

Tiffany POV

"Hey guys, Jesse, Nick, and Sunny are coming over to sit with us." said Hara who was sitting herself down onto the chair.

"Really?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah really, why?"Hara asked. 

"Oh nothing." Taeyeon smiled then looked down to her lap blushing and smiling.

"I know why!" I said nudgin taeyeon's arm.

"Yah be quiet it pani." Taeyeon shot back as she glared at me signaling me to be quiet.

"Ok~" I said looking at her teasigly.

Taeyeon so cute, she feels happy she can see her crush.

Then after a while we all saw the three guys walk over then they greeted us and then we made space for them to sit.

No One POV"

Hey! I came." Said a smile Jesse "And i brought them too."

"Dude we're not your followers." Said Nick punching Jesse lightly on the arm then the three of them staried laughing.

"Yeah what ever" Jesse said. 

Then he came and sat next to Hara who made space for him to sit, Nick sat down near the other cheerleaders, and sunny came sat down next to taeyeon.

Then we all sat there and talked and joked around laughing and stuff until lunch was over.

'HAHAHA! That was a fun lunch maybe we should sit with you guys more" Jesse said smiling and looking at Hara.

"Yeah, you should come and sit with us more, it will be more fun." Hara replied back.

"Yeah we should its so much better than sitting just the 3 of us and sometimes a couplke soccer hyungs." said Nick 

"Yeah it that there are only a couple junior varsity players." Jesse said back.

"You guys should totally sit with us then." said a smiling Tiffany.

"Yeah we will" Jesse said back smiling at her.

Then the bell rang and they all parted to go to class.

"Ok, see you guys at practice and i'll see you ladies at practice too right.?" Jesse said before they all parted and made there way to class.

"Yeah i think cheerleaders and soccer playeers are prracticing near the feild today, so yeah we will see you." Tiffany said then leaned in closer to Jesse and whispered "And we'll talked about the "project" too" then she leaned back and said good byes to everyone and walked away.

Then everyone else said there goodbyes and walked away.

 

Yeah, this is a kinda boring update so yeah sorry! The next one will be better and once again i thank all my subscribers ILY.

And special thanks to jessjung_dew for the upvote XOXO~  

Also coment on what you think;)