Chapter 1: The Meeting

My Love To You (Hiatus)

Tiffanys POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"NOONA! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" My younger brother yells from downstairs.

"Ahhhhh......give me 5 more minutes" i yelled back, but then i heard foot steps running up the stairs to my room.

"Noona your going to be late if you don't wake up now!" yelled Yoong.

"Yoongie.....just a little more, I feel sore from yesterdays cheerleading practice."

"But noona.....i guess i have no choice but to...." was all i heared then i only heared his footsteps walking out the room. 

I got curious so i opened my eyes to see what he was going to do then i heard yoong yell.

Noona! Theres a huge bug on your bed! And that was all i heard before i jumped out of the bed, but then i realised that 

this was only yoongs way of getting me out of bed.

"Yahh Yoong, that wasn't cool i just told you i was sore"

" :p sorry noona but you really needed to wake up, oh and come down to eat breakfeast." then he ran down stairs

"aissh...this kid...*sign* i guess i should get ready" then i walked to my bathroom to get ready.

Downstairs still Tiffanys POV

"Omo i only got 10 mnutes left, thank god i only live 5 minutes aways from school" i said before quikly running downstairs.

"Noona heres you breakfeast"

"Sorry yoong im running late i can't really eat too much" i said while grabbing a peice toast and putting it in my mouth" "Wait and Yoong you should hurry to before you late too."

"I told you noona, i told you were going to be late and don't worry about me i'm going to pick up yuri first anyways."

"what ever and make sure you don't make yuri late as well"  I said rolling my eyes then running to the car.

At school still Tiffanys POV 

" *breathing heavily* i made it on time" I said before i walked to my seat.

"pani-ah, pani-ah!" i heard my best friend taeyeon call out to me.

"yeah" i said back to her as i see her making her way to me

"pani-ah why do you look so tired"

"tae, of course i'm tired i can't believe your not after all the practice yesterday"

"well i am but i guess i'm not as tired as you are heheh:p"

"what ever tae, go to your seat the teacher here"

"heheh ok see you later pani"

No ones POV

A lady, who looked like she was in her early 20s, walked into the classroom and hushed all the students in the class.

She then loudly said "students today we will be starting the class by picking project-", but then she was interupted by the classroom

door opeening revealing a hansome young man walking though it.

She then heavily sighed "Jesse Jung this is the 5th time this week that you have been late, when will you show up early for once, please go to your seat" then she waited for him to walk up to his seat before continuing.

"Class as i was saying, today we will be strting off class by choosing partners for the project we will be doing for the next to weeks, and of course the partners each of you will have is going to be ramdomly chosen."

And as the women said that the whole class started whispering.

"I hope i get paired up with jesse" "yeah me too" "if i were to pair up with him my life will be complete" "yeah it will be totally awesome" "yeah i know, two weeks with jesse jung kyaaaa!!!" And all other fangirl comments were heard thoughout the class.

"Ok class please quiet down, i will now start calling names. Ok first couple will be Lee Sunkyu and Kim Taeyeon"

As the couple was called the class started commenting stuff like, "aww sunny oppa was taken" or like "yah that guys lucky to get a girl from the cheerleading squad" and other comments slowly starting rising untill the class got lounder again.

"Yahhhhh!!! You kids be quiet, we will not keep being so lound after each couple is called if you do that we will never finsh this" and that got the class to quiet down again.

"Alright next couples............."(skipped some until jeti couple comes)

"Ok the next couple will be Jesse Jung and........." was all the teacher could say before most the classs started getiing lound again.

"kyaaa we finally get to know who jesse oppas partner will be" "awww you guys who don't have a partner yet are lucky you still get a chance"

"i hope its-" *lound ruler sound hitting desk.

"CLASS!! Please be quiet" And that got the class to be quiet once again

"Ok Jesses Jungs partner will be.....Tifffany Hwang....(skip a few more couples) and now onto the last couple Hara Goo and Nick Jung".

"Alright now class please go meet your partners and start discussing your projects"

Then the students staring making there way to each of there partners.

And more fangirl talk was made towards Jesse.

Jesse POV

"Damn i'm going to be late for class again, why do i always have to wake up late" i said as i ran into the classroom.

I think i disrupted the teacher but i'm not sure, I just continued listen to what she had to say then i made my way towards my seat in the back near the window.

As i finnaly sat down on my seat, the teacher started talking agian. I think she was saying something about a project, but i didn't care i was still tired from soccer pratice yesterday, so i just put my head down.

After a while i sunddenly heard the teacher call my name and then some girls starting saying something and then following that, the teacher hit the table with a ruler teloing everyone to be quiet.

Then when everyone was quiet i could finnaly hear what she was saying.

She said someething about me being paired up with a girl named Tiffany. 

"Who's that?" I thought to myself.

Then the teacher called out the last couple i thik it was Nick and i think......Hara.

*sigh "Nicks so lucky today he gets paired up with Hara for the project" i thought to myself.

"i wanted to be her partner *pouts*,,,,damn Nick always a blocker this could have been the perfect chance for me and Hara to be together and get closer, damn"

Then after a while i heard the teacher say to go talk with your partner, but just then i remebered i don't know who tiffany is.

So i made my way to the teachers desk to find out who she was.

"Excuse me, but i don't know who tiffany is can you show her to me" i ask the teacher.

Then the teacher look at me and said "Really, I don't see why so many girls like you, you can't even remeber a girls name."

"Ok, Tiffany will you please raise your hand and show Jesse who you are?"

Then from far side of the left opposite from where i am sitting was a pretty looking girl raising her hand.

"I'm guessing thats Tiffany right?" i ask the teacher, trying to sound fummy to lighten the mood between us. 

"Nooooo, its not" she told me her voice full of sacasim. So, i decided to play along.

"Really then who is?" I asked her with a pout on my lips and tilting my head to the side a little.

Then she replyed with a little and sign and a small laugh then she said "Just go over there"

"Ok, i siad then i walked over to my partner Tiffany"

 

 

 

 

 

Ok so i am going to end the first chapter here i hope its good. And sorry for any mistakes i'm kinda lazy to fix everyting mistake. But do comment and tell

me what you think of it. >_<  oh and i want to thank loresoshi JeTiLoVe laziigirl rhaedcliffe fanficreaders luvsoshi jessjung_dew  and forevergorJESS9 for subscribing! I LOVE YOU ALL:) <3333

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL i had to go back and fix this kinda cause i rembered i made yoona a girl in the begiing before i thought of having the yoonyul couple added so i had to change it a little i didn't change much tho so you probly dont have to reread it. So Yeah~ Bye~  

Oh and i will maybe update tomorrow IDK, so wait for me XOXO 

And Happy Birthaday to Kwon Yuri Yoona's boo! I Love to Unnie!<3333 :*