Epic Fail #1

The Maid Of Honor

 

A/N:

 

The title of the chapter suits it.

 

And so is the Author.

 

(Edited: Images removed)

 

(Don't mind me rambling. Enjoy the chapter!)

 

(Sorry for the typos!)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 5

Epic Fail #1

 

 

 

“Dara, what’s more beautiful between these two?”

 

 

She stopped looking around the different designs of souvenirs and went to where Seungri was. He had his both hands up, holding different wedding souvenirs.

 

 

Why was he letting her choose for these things? Where was his bride-to-be?

 

 

She discreetly looked around for Chaerin inside the shop. Dara saw that she was talking to the saleslady and beside her was her brother, Jiyong, who served as their driver for the day.

 

 

She turned her attention back to Seungri and pointed to the thing he’s holding on his right hand.

 

 

“Are you sure? I kinda like this one.” He said then lifted the one he’s holding on his left hand.

 

 

“You asked me what looked appealing to me, yet you won’t agree with it.” She snorted.

 

 

“Why not get the two instead? Then get another design to make it three, so the guests would get to choose what they like. Isn’t it a great idea?” She smiled sweetly at him.

 

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. Why let the guests have the privilege to choose? They are in no position to complain or whatsoever.”

 

 

Her eyebrows were raised high up the ceiling and her hands were on her hips when she faced the charlatan to speak—Jiyong.

 

 

“Maybe you know what “Customer’s Satisfaction.” means?” she told him.

 

 

“Lady, they’re not customers. They’re guests. You won’t go around selling them anything. You’re just thinking of wasting money with that.”

 

 

“So you mean to say, you’d let them criticize you on your own wedding?! Is that it!?” She approached him.

 

 

She noticed that he has a bad blood with her.  He didn’t even give her a glance when they were in the car. When she was playing and joking around with Seungri, he has his eyebrows furrowed when looking at her.

 

 

“Why are you worrying over what other people would say!? They are just invited. They should be thanking us instead of complaining because you chose them to witness a very important event in your life. It’s your wedding day. What’s more important is that you are happy.”

 

 

“That’s what mattered. It’s your wedding. The most important day in your life that’s why nothing should go wrong. How would you say that your wedding day’s perfect when you know there are ones who are left unsatisfied?!”

 

 

“How shameless and barefaced your visitors are if they have been fed, been given a souvenir, and been invited to the wedding and they still have the appetite to depreciate your efforts.”

 

 

“You don’t—“

 

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa...”Seungri and Chaerin said at the same time. Seungri separated them. He and Chaerin even mediated between them. Seungri inhibited her and Chaerin on his brother, respectively. They looked like little kids continuously bickering and being held back by parents before they slit each others throat.

 

 

“Hey, easy there. You both are way too serious about helping us. But it’s OUR wedding, remember?”  Seungri comically reminded her.

 

 

“You don’t need to argue, okay?” Chaerin seconded.

 

 

“He started it...” Like a little child, Dara pointed her finger to Jiyong’s direction.

 

 

Seungri immediately weaned and forced down her finger pointing at Jiyong. “What the hell is your problem? I was just giving some suggestions. Then you suddenly in and became pedantic about it. Why? Was I talking to you?!” Seungri strained her from advancing forward daringly.

 

 

“I’m not being sarcastic. I was just saying my opinion.” Jiyong retorted, obviously not succumbing.

 

 

“Did you hear anyone asking for your opinion?” She fiercely stared at him. “You heard no one, right?”

 

 

“Ssantoki, that’s enough.” Seungri said. He looked at her like a father intending to discipline his stubborn child. Well, she is one old case. He then turned to Chaerin. “What do you think, sweet? What’s the good souvenir for you?”

 

 

“I was thinking of something useful. Don’t you think it’s better if the visitors can use the souvenir other than just another display?”

 

 

“Well... For sure, after a year it will be a nuisance in the household and will be disposed.”

 

 

The two, Seungri and Chaerin, were still holding Dara and Jiyong’s hands separately, to be sure that when they begin to squabble again, they would easily draw Jiyong and Dara out of the shop.

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “Yeah, right. You can give them a plate. For when they eat with it, they will be reminded that they once went to your wedding. Or a spoon and fork, so while they chew, they’ll remember the foods they ate at your wedding.”

 

 

Chaerin’s face lit up. “Oh my God! You just gave me an idea, Dara!” She let go of Jiyong’s hand and excitedly took her hand from Seungri’s grip. “How about a roly-poly glasses? Or a shotglass?”

 

 

'What the hell?!'

 

 

“What?” she murmured in disbelief. She was not suggesting. She was being sarcastic.

 

 

Suddenly, she disappeared from the scene when Chaerin hauled Seungri closer to the manager of the shop and asked about what she thought of.

 

 

'Oh great! I gave my rival a very good concept for her wedding. What a wonderful plan, Dara. Way to go.'

 

 

She cursed herself silently. She then twitched couple of times because of irritation to herself.

 

 

When she looked at Jiyong, he was looking at her with a puckish forehead seemingly wondering about her actions.

 

 

 

--------Comments-are-very-much-appreciated!--------