THE PARTY

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

"Here we are, back at home!" Woohyun yelled when they arrived at his place.
"Thank god!" Renee said and got off the car.
"Oh my god I can't feel my legs, Renee you weight too much" Woohyun complained when Renee got off from his lap. Renee gave him a angry look and punched him right to his arm making Woohyun moaned of pain.
"Okayokay I was kidding"
"You better!"
"I will take the car back to my place, so see you later" Sunggyu said and was starting to leave.
"Don't let your parents kill you, okay?" Woohyun grinned at Sunggyu.
"I won't, I'll be back in 10 minutes or something" Sunggyu said and took off.

----------------------------------------

All 7 of them went straight to Woohyun's room when they had greeted his mother.

"I think we should have some kind of party" Emily said suddenly.
"That sounds like a great idea, I must say" Amy said back.
"THEN WE WILL HAVE ONE! But where...." Woohyun started to think.
"At my sister's place? I'm going to live there right?" Renee asked.
"Actually we haven't talked with your sister....." Woohyun confessed.
"WAIT WHAT? YOU KIDNAPPED ME BEFORE THINKING WHERE I WILL LIVE AFTERWARDS?!?" She got angry and yelled.
"Sorry...... let's call to your sister now and ask?"
"This is unbelievable...." Renee said and took her phone out of her pocket and searched for her sister's number.

"Sandra on the phone"
"HEY! its Renee here... I was just thinking that can I live at your place for the rest of my life?"
".....What are you talking about....."
"I was kidnapped back to this town and probably going to stay here, but I don't have a place to stay"
"WAAAH SERIOUSLY? This is awesome, of course you can stay at my place"
"Is there any space for me?"
"There is always room for you in my house!"
"Good! but hey can we have a party there tonight?"
"Of course, but I have to quit now, he came to pick me up"
"You are still with him? don't you realise that he creates only problems?!"
"I have heard that thousands of times from you, just shut up now! BYE!" And Sandra hung up.
"For the gods sake doesn't she realise he doesn't love her?!?!?" Renee started to yell. Everyone was just staring at her confused, until Renee realised she said her thoughts at loud again.
"Just ignore...." She said embarassed.
"Soooooo when will we leave?" Sungyeol asked.
"Right now if I can decide.... but there is one place we have to visit before going to Sandra's" Woohyun said.
"Where?" Everyone asked at the same time.
"To get some alcohol" Woohyun grinned.

-----------------------------------

They met up with Sunggyu again and went to the closest store.

"Myungsoo, go buy all of these" Woohyun said when he had chosen every flavour of everything that store had.
"Woohyun, I think that is too much...." Sunggyu said and started to take few bottles from Woohyun's hand and placed it back to where they were.
"GAAH YOU ARE SO BORING!" Woohyun yelled back at him.
"Have you actually thought that few of us aren't even 18 yet?" Sunggyu asked.
"I can drink for them" Woohyun said and Sungyeol punched him, and Woohyun punched back.
"Make sure he doesn't drink much, since he gets drunked easily" Sunggyu whispered to Renee's ear while the two boys were fighting.
"Sir yes sir!" She answered back.

When the cashier lady saw how much alcohol they are going to buy, she said:
"Having a party I guess?"
"Yeah some sort of" Myungsoo answered. He was chosen to buy all of the alcohols, because everyone thinks he is rich.
"Are all of you 18?" She asked.
"I don't know and I don't care" Myungsoo answered back rudely. The cashier lady raised her eyebrow at him and decided to ignore them all.

------------------------------------------

"FINALLY HERE!" Renee yelled when they arrived at Sandra's place.
"Wait how are we going to get in if your sister isn't at home?" Amy asked.
"Oh right I don't know, maybe I should call her?" Renee searched for her sister's number again and called her, but Sandra didn't answer to her phone.
"I guess she is having great time at the moment, lets try the door if it's open" Renee said and tried the door, luckily it was open. But after they had stepped in, everyone could hear some sobbing inside the house. Renee knew right away that it was Sandra, so she took off her shoes fastly and ran to the livingroom and saw Sandra sitting on the sofa.
"Sandra....." She said as she sat next to her.
"Don't say anything! Everything is fine"
"Doesn't look like it...." They didn't notice Woohyun coming to the room and he walked in front of Sandra, Sandra lifter her head up from her hands and saw Woohyun standing there with a cider in his hands.
"Take this, it will make you feel better" And he gave the cider to Sandra. When he turned his gaze at Renee, she was all like: "go away, she doesn't need that now" but Woohyun just grinned at her. It didn't take a long time for Sandra to finish the bottle and she was already asking for another. Woohyun gave her more and yelled to everyone else who were waiting for the right time to come that they can come now.
"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" He yelled and opened his first cider.

After a one hour of partying, people started to be in very bad condition, for example Sungyeol couldn't even stand up, so Myungsoo had to be there for him all the time. And Sandra was sitting in a corner, talking to herself with loads of bottles around her. Amy and Emily was on the balcony, looking at the beautiful sky full of stars. Sunggyu and Abigail were talking to each others in the kitchen.

"I wonder how Myungsoo is like that towards Sungyeol, but when it comes to us, he is like he doesn't even know us" Renee started to wonder when she and Woohyun were sitting on the sofa together.
"Naaaah I don't know, maybe because they have known each others hmm since forever?" Woohyun said.
"Really? That's interesting"
"Naaaah~ lets not talk about them, I want to concentrate on you only~" Woohyun said and came closer to Renee, pulling her to a kiss.
"For the god's sake your breath stinks so bad! How many have you been drinking already?" Renee asked when she pulled herself off the kiss.
"I da naaaaaa this is probably the 3rd or something..." he said and took the last gulp of the bottle and continued: "And oops it ended, going to get another one" Woohyun said and tried to stand up, but fell right away back to the sofa and Renee decided not to let him drink anymore, so she said:
"I will get you another one, so meanwhile rest a bit" She said, stood up and made Woohyun to lie down on the sofa and she left back to the fridge.
"I told you so, don't let him drink anymore" She heard someone saying behind her.
"I won't, don't worry, just taking another one for myself" Renee said when she noticed it was Sunggyu who was behind her.
"It seems like he already passed out" Sunggyu said and pointed at sleeping Woohyun on the sofa.
"Haha he really gets drunked easily" Renee started to laugh which made Sunggyu laugh too.
"Renee, don't drink much either" Abigail interrupted them and took the bottle away from Renee.
"I can take care of myself" She said and took the bottle back.
"Okayokay don't get angry" Abigail said and walked away to the balcony.
"She is right, is that your 3rd aswell?" Sunggyu asked.
"I guess so, but I don't get drunk that fast." Renee said and left back to the livingroom where Woohyun was sleeping. She lied on the floor and opened the tv to look if there is something interesting coming. Renee saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo coming from the kitchen and when they were almost where Renee was, Sungyeol slipped from Myungsoo's grasp and Sungyeol fell on top of Renee.
"YEOL THAT HURTS!!" She yelled to Sungyeol who was still on top of her.
"Hehehee this is nice" Sungyeol mumbled and couldn't get up.
"MYUNGSOO, GET HIM OFF MY BACK!" Renee yelled when Sungyeol didn't get up.
"Naah I think I'm going to enjoy this view for a moment" Myungsoo . Renee wiggled under Sungyeol, trying to make him fall off her, but failed and Myungsoo kept laughing at them. Suddenly Sungyeol started to make sounds of throwing up and Renee and Myungsoo noticed it.
"MYUNGSOO!! HE IS GOING TO THROW UP ON MEEE!!" Renee kept yelling. Myungsoo took Sungyeol from Renee's back and hurried to the bathroom and he made it in time.
"Geez I will never let Sungyeol drink again" Renee noted and continued watching tv.

---------------------------------------

"Umm....Where am I?" Woohyun asked when he finally woke up.
"We are at Sandra's place, having a party, don't you remember?" Renee asked.
"Oh right, I guess I fell asleep then, how long I was sleeping and what did I miss?" Woohyun asked and got off the sofa and sat on the floor next to Renee.
"You slept for few hours and you missed Sungyeol's throwing up and Sandra's passing out"
"Haha so nothing much I guess..... Where is the Myungyeol couple anyways?"
"Myungsoo decided to take Sungyeol at his place, because he was drinking too much, thats why the throwing up"
"Thats good"
"Are you feeling better?" Renee asked.
"Yeah, I have a little headache and still feeling a bit dizzy, but its okay"
"Now that you are awake, take another bottle" Amy said when she noticed that Woohyun was awake and sat next to him.
"I don't know....." Woohyun hesitated.
"Come on!" Amy said, stood up and dragged Woohyun with her to the kitchen. Renee couldn't stop them anymore and she just sighted and continued watching tv.
"Are you sure you can leave him with her?" Abigail said when she joined Renee to watch tv.
"I don't think I have to worry about that, Woohyun and Amy can take care of each others"
"Are you really sure? Look at there" Abigail pointed to the balcony where Amy and Woohyun were standing, a pretty close to each others.
"I better get Woohyun away from her before something happens" Renee said, got up and walked to the balcony. While she was walking, she noticed that she was getting dizzy aswell and couldn't walk straight.
"I think our party is over now" She said when she and grabbed Woohyun's arm and dragged him to the livingroom, almost walking to the door of the balcony.
"What are you doing??" He asked.
"Taking you home" She said and started to drag him to the hall.
"Okayokay mom" He said and tried to put his shoes on, but failing and falling down.
"Oops" He said and started to laugh.
"Geez you are drunked again......" Renee said and tried to help him up, but she fall down aswell and there they both were, laughing on the floor.

--------------------------------


It was the next morning and Renee woke up when the sun hit her eyes from the window. She didn't want to wake up yet, so she turned away from the sun. She layed there for a moment and tried to remember what happened last night. And when she realised that she could only remember what happened  in the hall of Sandra's house,  she thought that SOMETHING must have happened. So she opened her eyes to make sure it didn't happen, but she saw Woohyun sleeping next to her. Renee went into a small panic and words "Did we do it?" started to repeat in her head. She stood up from the bed and started to put her clothes on and rushed to Woohyun's room's door and making sure that Woohyun didn't wake up.  She was already walking towards the front door when she heard someone calling her name, it was Woohyun's mother.

"Yes?"
"Are you leaving already?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, I think I should...." Renee said and started to walk towards the door again, hoping that Woohyun's mother would let her leave, but she didn't.
"I just made breakfast, you should eat it too" Renee couldn't refuse, so she said that she would and walked to the kitchen and sat down.
"Have you been here all the time?" Renee asked, hoping that Woohyun's mother didn't realise what was going on.
"No, I just came few minutes ago, why?" She asked. Renee's heart skipped a beat and she made some kind of excuse:
"I just thought since making this breakfast seems to have taken long time"
"Haha it didn't, eat well girl" She said and left the kitchen. Renee thought this would be her chance to run away, but when she was about to leave, Woohyun appeared to the kitchen, only his pants on.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He yelled when she saw Renee in the kitchen and tried to cover his upper body.
"I DON'T KNOW, YOU TELL ME!" She yelled back at him.
"WHAT?!"
"DONT YOU REMEMBER EITHER?"
"REMEMBER WHAT?"
"I DON'T KNOW!"
"What is going on?" Woohyun's mother came to the kitchen and asked.
"Nothing" Woohyun said.
"Then don't yell and eat"
"Okay...." Woohyun sat down next to Renee and both of them started to eat their breakfasts.
"Does your head hurt? since mine feels like its going to explode" Woohyun said when his mother dissappeared again.
"Oh yeah same here" Renee said and Woohyun took medicine for their headaches.

When they had eaten, they walked back to Woohyun's room. Woohyun was still covering his upper body and Renee noticed it.
"I don't think you have to cover your body, I probably have seen it already yesterday." Renee said and grinned at Woohyun. Woohyun was a bit confused so he asked:
"What exactly happened? Why are you here at this time of the morning?"
"I don't know, but I woke up next to you... ...." Renee said and felt the blush coming up to her cheeks.
"Well that explains why I was too" Woohyun said and he started to blush aswell.
"So the question is.... did we do it?"
"I have no idea...."
"Me either....."  
"And I wonder that did your mother saw us when she came home?" Renee asked.
"HOPEFULLY NOT! Oh my god this is so embarassing....." Woohyun buried his face to his hands.
"Maybe we should ask your mother about it?" Renee asked and made both of them laugh.
"NEVER EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE I WOULD ASK THAT FROM HER!" Woohyun yelled and they both continued laughing.