WATCHING THE STARS

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

Renee woke up few hours after the accident to some loud talking, actually it sounded like an argument.

"If you wouldn't have letted her go just like that, she wouldn't be lying there in the bed now!!!" Emily yelled to Abigail.
"EXCUSE ME?! you were there too !!!" Abigail shouted back to Emily and started to get really angry.
"Would you guys please stop yelling... my head hurts already even without your shouting..." Renee suddenly said and opened her eyes.
"RENEE?! omg you are awake!!" Emily turned her face to Renee and Renee could see a smile in her face.
"How are you feeling?" Abigail asked ans started to pet Renee's head.
"Better than ever and stop doing that...." Renee said back  and slapped Abigail's hand.
"Sorry..."

-------------------------------------------------------

The 3 girls were talking there about everything and nothing, but no one told her how she got out of the water, yet. Out of the blue some guy just passed them by and smiled and waved at Renee. Renee smiled and waved back.

"Wait what, like the most popular boy of our school just waved and smiled at me? seriously what ?! I really don't understand..." Renee said and couldn't believe what just happened and stared the boy as he walked away.
"Renee, don't you remember what happened after you fall to the water?" Abigail asked and raised an eyebrow at Renee.
"No, the last thing I remember was that I felt dizzy and then I probably passed out" Renee answered.
"Well there was this SOMEONE who saved you from the water...." Emily said. Renee froze for a moment and then opened and she start to stutter:
"Do..n't... t..ell m...e th..at i..t w...as HIM ?!" Renee asked and looked at Abigail and grabbed her hands.
"TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.
"Yes, it was him, don't be so embarassed, he saved your life for the gods sake!! I will be forever thankful to him and you should be too!" Abigail said to Renee.
"oh god this isn't the reality I wanted, nononono...." Renee didn't listen what Abigail said and just kept talking to herself.
"But hey Renee, you haven't thanked him yet, have you? this could be your chance to get to know the most popular boy of our school" Emily said and grinned at Renee.
"Oh my god you are right, I haven't thanked him and I WILL NOT do it, I will.... I will.... avoid him forever!!" Renee's face started to shine again because of her so called brilliant idea.
"You can't avoid him forever, you know" Abigail gave a disbelief look at Renee's face.
"Yes i can!!" Renee yelled back to Abigail.
"Blah blah blah you'll see, I'm sure you will see him already tomorrow or later today" Abigail said and Abigail was right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the second day of the trip and Renee and her friends spent the whole day at the beach, sunbathing and swimming. Renee refused to go to the wharf, but Abigail, Emily and Amy
carried her and throwed her to the water.

"GOD DAMMIT I HATE YOU ALL, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!" Renee yelled at them while the other 3 were just laughing at her. Renee couldn't be mad at them after seeing their smiles in their faces and she started to smile too.

It was getting late and the girls were really exhausted of the day, so they decided to go straight to their cottage, when suddenly Renee said that she wanted to take a look to the forest.

"Why would you want to go to the forest on your own at this time of the evening?" Amy asked and raised an eyebrow at her.
"Well I don't know, I just feel like I have to go there.... this is just a weird feeling haha" Renee laughed it away and started to walk towards the forest.
Abigail was about to stop Renee, but Emily stopped her:
"Let her go, I'm sure that something interesting will happen."  Abigail gave a worrying look to Emily, but Emily continued: "She will be fine."  So rest of the girls walked to their cottage and Renee dissapeared to the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why Renee wanted to go to the forest was that she wanted to be a few moments alone and that meant that she wanted to sing. Alone. She don't like singing around people, so she always make up these kind of ideas for being alone and train her voice when there is no one hearing her. But this time, she wasn't alone. Renee just started to sing a song which first came in to her mind.

"And baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need..."


Renee sang and looked around the forest, because she heard some noices, but when she didn't see anyone there she continued:

"And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heav----"


She didn't manage to end the sentence before someone came from the bushes and said:

"You know that you have a nice singing voice"

Before Renee could see who it was, she started to panic and run away. But the one who interrupted her singing grabbed her hand and said: "Don't run away, I just want to talk a bit with you and don't worry, I wasnt stalking you or anything."  Renee turned and saw who it was. It was HIM, the popular boy from the school, the one who saved her from drowning. Renee sighted of relief and suggested that they would go to sit down on some fallen tree.

After a while of silence between them, Renee said:
"Nice evening...." Renee wanted punch herself, because she couldn't say something more interesting.
"Umm yeah it actually is, lot of stars tonight, huh?" he answered and stared the beautiful sky.
"I guess so, one of the reasons why I like to be outside this time of the evening..." Renee said, still feeling little bit awkward.
"Really? me too, I enjoy this kind of weather anyways." he told her.
"But lets not talk about the weather now....So how did you end up here in this forest in this same place as me?" Renee asked.
"Well I just wanted to look at this forest and then I heard your singing and I just had to check out that who has so beautiful voice" the boy said and Renee started to blush.
"ohh.... thank you so much? I'm sorry for running away like that, I just paniced, I really thought that you are some kind of crazy stalker who wanted to me." Renee said and gave a apologetic look at the boy.
"Haha naaw don't worry about it, I was happy to see you here all alive, since the last time i saw you, you weren't in the best shape to be honest, so are you feeling okay now?" he asked.
"I can only imagine that.. I probably looked really horrible....anyways thank you so much for saving me, without you I would be dead now and yes I'm fine" Renee thanked him and saw him smiling at her and suddenly she started to feel a lot of comfortable talking with him.
"You are welcome! thats good to hear, but hey I never catched your name, so would you mind of telling me it?"
"oh right, its Renee.. and well I know your name, its Woohyun, right?"
"Nice to meet you Renee, and yes I'm Woohyun." he answered and gave a big smile to Renee, again.
"Nice to meet you too, Woohyun." Renee couldn't help but blush a little and she looked away.
Woohyun saw her looking away, so he said:
"Its kinda getting dark and cold here, maybe we should leave?"
"Oh right you are right, lets leave before some bear eats us" Renee said and got up of the tree.

They started to walk towards their cottages and along the way they talked about what they would do tomorrow, since its the last day of the trip. Woohyun said that he would just hang around, maybe go to swim and such. Renee actually didn't know what the girls had planned so she just said that she didn't know. They were already close at Renee's cottage, so it would be time to say good night and such.

"There is my cottage" Renee pointed at one of the cottages.
"Oh and mine is in that way so its time to say good night, right?" Woohyun asked and Renee could see the dissapointment in his face.
"So, good night Woohyun, it was nice to talk with you" Renee said and waited for Woohyun's answer.
"Good night to you too, and it was nice to talk with you too... so see you around?" Woohyun asked before Renee left.
"Sure."

Woohyun stood there watching her leaving for a moment and he could feel the smile coming in his face, but when Renee looked back after a while of walking, she saw Woohyun walking away aswell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Renee came inside the cottage, everyone started to ask that where she was and why did it take so long, but Renee didn't say anything to that only:
"Abby, to my room, now! I have something to tell you" Renee walked first to the room and Abigail just gave a "I dont know whats going on" look at Amy and Emily.

So Abigail went to the room and Renee told her everything that happened, how Woohyun suddenly just appeared and how they talked for a long time.

"But but but Renee, did the talking go well? Because I know that you aren't very talkative around boys." Abigail asked with a disbelief in her voice.
"YEAH THAT IS THE POINT HERE!! I didn't feel awkward at all around him, it felt like I had known him forever or something I dont even know, but it wasn't awkward!!" Renee couldn't believe it first, but that was the truth.
"WOW well he must be special then" Abigail said and grinned at Renee.
"Oh shut up!!" Renee said and started to punch Abigail lightly.

After a while of talking, they entered the little livingroom of the cottage again where Emily and Amy was sitting. Renee didn't want to tell them yet what happened, so she ignored all their questions about the forest.

"Btw I think that we didn't tell you one thing about your accident..." Emily started to say and saw Abigail shaking her head and Emily could see from her lips that she was saying "Don't tell her, don't tell her!!"
"Hmmm?" Renee gave Emily a curious look.
"FOR THE GODS SAKE DON'T TELL HER NOW!!!" Abigail started to yell and run to Emily and put her hands to Emilys mouth and they started to fight for a while until Renee yelled to them:
"JUST TELL ME ALREADY I'M DYING OF CURIOUSNESS!!"  Emily and Abigail stopped fighting and their faces got suddenly so serious.
"Well..... because you didn't breathe at first, so the boy gave you a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.." Emily said. Renee couldn't believe it at first so she asked Abigail:
"ABIGAIL IS THIS TRUE?!"
"Unfortunately, it is and don't use my real name!!" Abigail said and she could see the horror in Renee's face, Renee was speechless, she didn't know what to do. She just few minutes ago talked with the boy who did that to her, she didn't know anything and she started to think that what if Woohyun didn't know that she didn't know that happened? Her face started to look really dark and she gave Abigail and Emily a really angry look.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE, I GIVE YOU FEW SECONDS TO RUN AWAY 'CAUSE IF I EVER CATCH YOU GUYS, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!!!!!!" Renee shouted and scared the crap out of the two girls and they stood up and started to run around the cottage, Renee running behind them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Woohyun's and his friend's cottage:

"Yo~!" Woohyun said as he opened the door.
"Well hello there, nice to see you in a long time!!" Sunggyu said sarcastically.
"Haha how long I was gone?" Woohyun asked.
"Hmm about few hours, I guess." Sunggyu answered as he looked at the clock.
"Well time flies fast when you have fun" Woohyun said and grinned at Sunggyu.
"Well well well what is this, who were you with?" Sunggyu asked curiously.
"That girl I saved, I accidentally met her in the woods" Woohyun said when he went to the fridge and took something to eat.
"Hmm so do you like her?" Sunggyu was still curious about the girl he met.
"Where is Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" Woohyun ignored the question Sunggyu asked, wishing for him to fall to his trap.
"Probably sleeping already, dunno." He answered and Woohyun almost said "YEAH! thats my boy" when Sunggyu fell for his trap.
"Okay I'm going to bed aswell, good night!!" Woohyun run to his room and closed the door before Sunggyu managed to come in.
"BUT BUT BUT WOOHYUN!! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!!"