NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER DARK

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

 

It was early in the morning when Renee woke up when her dad left to work, slamming the door behind him. Abigail was still sleeping, so Renee tried not to wake her up and she walked to the kitchen to eat something. 
 
"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Her mother asked when Renee walked to the kitchen.
"Good morning mom, and yes I did." Renee lied to her. She haven't told the truth why she wanted to see her parents so quickly, so she decided to lie. Renee took cereals from the closet and milk from frigde and she sat down next to her mother who was drinking her morning coffee.
"I was suprised that I didn't see Woohyun with you yesterday when you came with Abigail." Her mother suddenly said, she knew something was bothering her daughter.
"Well he didn't this time..." Renee answered.
"What you have told me on the phone, you two are like always together, so why not now?" 
"Why are you asking these questions now? He didn't come and thats it." Renee was already getting angry at her mother.
"Something is wrong, isn't it?  You didn't come here just because you missed us, am I right?" Renee couldn't manage to answer the question, since she started to tear up right away when she thought what had happened. She covered her face with her hands.
"Are you crying? oh my little girl..." Her mother said and pulled Renee closer to a hug.
"Its Woohyun isn't it? What happened?" Renee tried to hold back the tears and she told her mother what had happened, her mother was listening carefully through the story and when Renee had finished, she said:
"I'm so sorry..."
"Its okay.. I already promised to myself that I won't cry anymore." Renee said and wiped her tears away.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Meanwhile Abigail's phone started to ringing and she woke up to it. She checked who was calling and it was Sunggyu. 
 
"Hi...." She answered to the phone.
"Hello Abby." Someone said on the phone and it wasn't Sunggyu.
"WOOHYUN! I thought it was Sunggyu calling..."
"Yeah well if I would have called you, you wouldn't have answered, right?" 
"Thats true and I'm going to hang up now, byeeee~" 
"ABIGAIL WAIT! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!" Woohyun yelled to the phone before Abigail managed to hang up.
"I don't have to listen to you after all you have done to her."
"Please Abigail please! I didn't cheat on her, okay?"
"Well what I heard you and Amy kissed, it takes two to tango, right?"
"YEAH BUT SHE KISSED ME, I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!!"
"Yeah right...." Since Abigail didn't believe Woohyun, Sunggyu took the phone from him and said to Abigail:
"Abby, listen to him, he is right. Amy planned it all." 
"Sunggyu..."
"Listen now, we are here close to her parents home, you are there right? He needs a chance to talk with Renee, can you do that?" Sunggyu asked.
"WHAT? YOU TWO ARE HERE?"
"Yes but can you do that? for me, it would mean a lot..." Sunggyu whispered the last words. Abigail's heart skipped a beat.
"Mmm...."
"You know how Amy can be, didn't you tell me once that you suspected something?" Sunggyu continued.
"OKAYOKAY!! give the phone to Woohyun, I have something to say."
"Yeah?" Woohyun asked.
"I swear that if you ever hurt her again, I'll kill you!" 
"Second time I hear that... but I promise I won't, so tell me where they live."
"Great timing by the way, her dad isn't at home."
"PERFECT!!" 
 
-----------------------------------
 
Renee and her mother was about to end their breakfast when the doorbell rang.
 
"Who could be there at this time of the morning?" Her mother asked.
"I don't know, I will open the door." Renee said and went to the door. She opened the door slowly and then she saw who was standing there, it was Woohyun. Renee right away pulled the door back, but Woohyun yelled:
"WAIT!" and put his fingers and foot between the door and the wall. Renee was still trying to close the door, but couldn't.
"Trying to cut my fingers off?" Woohyun asked.
"I sure will if you give me second chance." Renee said.
"Thats scary."
"What are you doing here? I thought I made it very clear that I don't want to see you again."
"I came here to explain, you got it all wrong. Let me in."
"No."
"Please?" Woohyun asked and went to his knees. Renee saw her mother in the kitchen giving her a nod.
"Okay, I'll listen to what you have to say and then you leave, okay?" 
"Sounds fair enough." Woohyun said and Renee opened the door for him and guided the way to her and Abigail's room. When Abigail saw Renee and Woohyun coming to the room, she knew she better leave the room. 
"So start to explain, I don't have the whole day to listen to you."
"Okay then. You know how Amy can be? She was the one who kissed, not me."
"You are blaming only her? You didn't do anything wrong? Is that what you are trying to say?"
"NO OF COURSE NOT! just saying that she is the one who had feelings for me, I like her only as a friend. We had nothing going on, trust me." Since Renee didn't answer to this, Woohyun continued:
"Renee, I love you, ONLY YOU!"
"I would have done anything for you, now I would do anything to keep from thinking of you.. don't you realise that you hurted me? how am I supposed to forgive you just like that?! I can't even trust you anymore..." Renee said.
"You have no idea how sorry I am, I never wanted this to happen, but Renee, let me make this clear now. There's no one I'd rather be with than you. You are the most important person in my life. You  the world to me. I would be lost without you. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! What else you want me to say?!?" Woohyun started to get frustrated and Renee started to tear up again, but she mumbled:
"Sometimes, like now, I may hate you, but I'll always love you..."
"I came here to get you back, that is all I want..." Woohyun said.
"Give me some time, okay?" Renee asked suddenly.
"We have to leave tonight, if you still want to be with me, we are waiting in the closest motel." Woohyun told her, stood up and he walked to the door, but he turned around and continued:
"I really hope you will come" and then he left.
 
Sunggyu was waiting for Woohyun in the car in front of Renee's parent's house. Woohyun walked to the car, opened the door and sat down.
"She is not coming?" Sunggyu asked.
"I gave her time to think." Woohyun answered.
"But we are leaving tonight!"
"Yeah, if she doesn't show up, we will leave without her...."
"What will you do if she doesn't?"
"I don't know, probably die or something. but lets leave to the motel, okay?" Woohyun asked and Sunggyu started the car and left.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
It was already getting late and Sunggyu and Woohyun were already packing their stuff, but Woohyun's phone suddenly started to ring. Woohyun stared the screen for a while, and Sunggyu asked:
"Is it her?"
"No." Woohyun said and started to smile.
"WELL ANSWER TO IT!" Sunggyu yelled.
"OH RIGHT YES!" Woohyun yelled and answered to the phone:
"HEEEEY!!" Sunggyu looked at Woohyun curiously. Who could it be?
"Hello hello, long time no hear of you!" The another person in the phone said.
"Ohh I'm sorry, I have been busy these days..." Woohyun apologized.
"You don't have any time for your old friends, do you?" 
"DONGWOO! of course I do! tell me, how are you guys there in Korea?!" Woohyun asked. Now Sunggyu understood, he is talking with his old friends from Korea.
"We are fine, but we miss you! believe it or not, but I think Sungjong misses you the most." Woohyun could hear Sungjong yelling "NO I DON'T!" and it made him laugh.
"I miss you all too.. how is Hoya?" 
"I'm doing good too." Hoya said to the phone.
"When are you going to come back to see us?" Sungjong suddenly asked.
"SOON! I promise! I will take all my friends with me--" Woohyun didn't manage to end the sentence, when someone knocked the door. Sunggyu went to open the door and Renee and Abigail was standing there.
"---and my girlfriend" Woohyun continued and smiled at Renee. Renee smiled back widely.
"YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Dongwoo yelled on the phone.
"Dongwoo, I'll call back later, I'm busy now..." 
"WOO----" Dongwoo yelled to the phone again, but Woohyun hang up before he called Woohyun's name.
"I see you decided to come." Woohyun said to Renee.
"Yup. Aren't you happy? I can go back if you want to!" Renee joked, turned around and was about to walk outside, but Woohyun grabbed her arm, turned her around and gave her a long kiss.
"Yeahyeah we get it, stop eating each others!" Abigail and Sunggyu yelled at the same time and punched Woohyun to his back.
"Ouch!" He yelled.
"Lets get going then so we will be at home by the morning!" Sunggyu yelled and walked outside to his car.
"Who you were talking to just now?" Renee asked from Woohyun.
"To my old friends from Korea, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong! I'll promise you will meet them some day." Woohyun answered.
"I really want to! And I would love to see where you lived before you moved here."
"I'll take you to Korea, first I need to win in the lottery haha" Woohyun laughed.
"I guess we have to start lottering then!" Renee said and Woohyun smiled at her.
"Lets go!" He said and they all walked to the car and left.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
The four of them were heading back and they had a long way to home. Sunggyu was driving, Abigail sat next to him and the couple were sitting on the backseat. They had been driving almost 6 hours until something happened.
 
"What did I tell you about eating each others?" Abigail asked from the two of them who were kissing in the backseat.
"Shut up Abby!" Woohyun yelled at her and kissed Renee once again.
"We stopped now, are you happy?" Renee asked after the kiss.
"Thank you!" Abigail said.
"Sunggyu why are you so quiet? Tired of driving already?" Woohyun asked from Sunggyu, who hadn't said anything after they left to the road.
"I don't feel very---" He managed to say before his head hit the steering wheel, Sunggyu had passed out. 
"HOLY ABBY DO SOMETHING!!" Renee yelled, but too late. Their car had changed the lanes and there was car coming right towards them. CRASH.




NOTE:  There will be only 2 chapters left until this story is finished~ And actually I'm going to write a new one after this, so stay tuned if you are interested :))