UNEXPECTED PLANS

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

Right away when Renee stepped in the house, she saw her dad staring at her from the kitchen. Renee's dad didn't seem to be pleased at all, he looked really pissed.

"Hi dad, I'm home"
"You are late." Her dad said.
"I'm sorry, I kinda didn't notice how much it was already...." Renee said and took her shoes off.
"No excuses, you are one week grounded!!" He yelled at her.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GROUNDED? I'M NOT A BABY ANYMORE, YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL!!" Renee got pissed and stepped to the kitchen.
"THERE ARE RULES IN THIS HOUSE AND YOU BROKE THEM, THATS WHY YOU ARE GROUNDED!!" He still kept yelling at her.
"THATS RIDICULOUS, I JUST CAME 1 HOUR LATE!!"
"RULES ARE HERE FOR TO BE OBEYED!! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW! OR..."
"OR WHAT? YOU ARE GOING TO PUNCH ME AGAIN, HUH?!" Renee said angrily and left her dad speechless staring at her. She knew she went too far now. There was time when Renee and her dad were fighting really badly and Renee's dad punched her, but he still regretted it. Ever since then, their relationship has been bad.
"What is this ruckus here?" Renee's sister came in.
"SANDRA!! Dad is being an idiot!!" Renee said and pointed at her dad.
"Renee, you were with that boy, weren't you? who is he anyways??" He finally opened his mouth.
"What boy?!" Sandra asked confused.
"HE IS MY BOYFRIEND, B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!!!!" Renee spelled it to him, making him even more pissed that he already was.
"You have a boyfriend and you never told me?" Sandra said and gave a little push at Renee.
"I'll tell you later" Renee said. When Renee turned her gaze at his dad, she could see he was furiously angry, but he didn't say anything. He just hit the table with his fist and left the kitchen without giving a look at the girls and mumbling: "Well he isn't your boyfriend for long."
-----------------------------------

Renee and Sandra walked to Renee's room after the fight and Renee told her everything about Woohyun and what has happened between them.

"That sounds really great, I hope you guys will end up being together forever!" Sandra said and smiled at Renee.
"Haha I hope so too, but hey, how is your relationship going?" Renee asked curiously.
"Not very well as you might expect.... we are fighting again...." Sandra said sadly.
"I'm sorry to hear that" Renee said and hugged Sandra.
"Lets not talk about boys now, okay?" Sandra suggested. Renee nodded.
"So... where is Abby anyways?" Renee suddenly asked when she didn't see Abigail anywhere.
"Oh right that is what I was going to come to tell you when you were fighting with dad, she said she is going to stay over night at home" Sandra said.
"Oh okay, I hope it was a good idea to go there and I hope nothing happens..." Renee got worried.
"Maybe you should call her?" Sandra asked and got up from the bed where they were sitting.
"Sounds like a good idea" Renee said and took her phone from her pocket.
"Say hi to her from me, okay?" Sandra said and left the room when Renee nodded. Renee searched for Abigail's number and called her:

"ABBY HI! I just heard that you are staying at your home, are you doing okay?" Renee asked.
"Hello~ naaw don't worry, its okay, but more importantly how are you and what happened with Woohyun?" She started to get curious right away.
"We are dating"
"OMG THATS AMAZING NEWS GOSH I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" Abigail got excited on the phone.
"AWW thanks!! But hey I'm soon running out of money from my phone, so lets meet up tomorrow before going to school, okay?" Renee said.
"Oh okay, I will come to your house before it starts" Abigail decided.
"Yepyep, see you then, bye!" Renee closed the phone. After a while of the phonecall, she got an idea. She thought that she could send Woohyun a message or something, but then hold it back, because she thought that Woohyun must be sleeping already. But Woohyun was doing the exact same as her, but they both didn't do anything and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

It was the next morning and this time Renee woke up early with a good mood, even though she fought with her dad last night. All she was thinking was Woohyun and how excited she was to see him again, she was already missing him. Renee went the stairs down and went to eat something to the kitchen. She saw her dad, mom and Sandra already eating there.The breakfast was quiet, no one said anything, especially Renee's dad where looking at everywhere but at Renee. He was still angry.

"Hello to the house!!" Abigail came in without knocking to the door.
"Heyyyy Abby, guess what, i'm in a very good mood today!" Renee said.
"Who are you? Where is Renee that I know?!" Abigail joked. Renee get off the table and punched Abigail to her stomache.
"Shall we go now?" Renee asked.
"Yeah lets go." They started to walk towards the door, but before going out, Renee looked at her dad once again, but he still was looking at somewhere else, Renee sighted and walked out.

--------------------------------------------


When they got in to school, Renee was searching for Woohyun, but didn't seem to find him or his friends. The clock were already 07.55. She already started to think the worst: "Did he start to regret all things that has happened?" But she didn't see Woohyun who was walking behind her and suddenly he gave her a backhug.

"Hey~" He said as he hugged Renee.
"Well hello there!" Renee said and turned in front of him and they kissed. But someone punched Woohyun in the back while they were kissing and said:
"EEWW KISSING!!"
"Oh hello Sungyeol" Woohyun said to the intruder. Sungyeol didn't answer, he just standed there.
"Holy he is tall" Renee accidentally said out loud and when she noticed she actually said that, she covered and her face got red.
"Haha that is what they all say, don't be embarassed!! Do you still remember me?" Sungyeol asked.
"I guess, well I wouldn't have remembered your name if Woohyun wouldn't have just said it..." Renee confessed.
"Its okay, we haven't really talked and such, but I'm Sungyeol, hopefully you remember it next time!" Sungyeol said and smiled at her. Renee didn't manage to answer to him, before someone almost as tall as him came next to Sungyeol and pulled him away saying:
"Lets go"
"Good morning to you too, Myungsoo!" Woohyun yelled after them.
"Well he is rude!" Renee said and sniffed after him.
"Don't mind him, he is always like that, he only minds his own and Sungyeol's bussiness." Woohyun told her and they started to walk.
"Ahh I understand.... but hey someone is missing, where is ummm....Sunggyu?" Renee asked.
"Oh right, he won't come to the first lesson, he has driving lesson now, how about your friends whose names I don't remember?" Woohyun said a bit embarassed.
"I don't know about Emily or Amy, but Abigail  will come soon, but where do you have your lesson?" Renee asked.
"On the second floor, you?"
"Somewhere here in the first"
"So I guess we'll see after the lesson, right?" Woohyun asked when they came to the stairs.
"Naah I don't think so" Renee said and Woohyun's heart stopped for a second.
"Just kidding" Renee said and kissed Woohyun to the cheek and left. Woohyun stared after her for a while, smiled and walked away.

-----------------------------------

It was the lunch time and all 8 of them decided to eat together. As they sat down to the table, Emily got an idea, since they didn't know each others, everyone had to tell something about themselves to the others.

"That sounds nice, Emily, you can start, since you got the idea" Renee said and pointed at her with her fork.
"Okay then, Well hi everyone, I'm Emily. I'm 16 years old, which probably makes me the youngest of the group, I guess? but I'm very nice, so don't hold back if you want to talk with me!" She said and everybody nodded.
"Well I guess I can continue, Hello to everyone, I'm Amy as you might know already since I'm popular here" Amy said proudly and everyone just rolled their eyes and said they don't want to hear more, but Myungsoo mumbled at her:
"" Fortunately no one else heard it but Sungyeol, Sungyeol punched Myungsoo to his shoulder. Everyone else looked at them, but Sunggyu said when he noticed it:
"Don't mind them, lets continue" So they went to the next one.
"I'm Renee, Woohyun has probably told about me already, right?" The boys just nodded and Renee continued:
"Hopefully only good things, but anyways its really nice to meet you all, lets be good friends!" Woohyun said back at her "FOR SURE!" and Renee just rolled her eyes. Others just laughed at them. The next one was Abigail.
"I'm Abigail, but dare to call me that and I'll cut your tongue off, so use Abby!!" Everybody got little bit scared of her, because her threatening, but when she noticed that, she continued: "I was just kidding, but Abby please, okay? and I'm 18 years old like Renee and Amy" And everyone sighed of relief and nodded. Next turn was for the boys.
"Hello! I'm Sungyeol, 17 years old and its nice to meet you all" Sungyeol started.
"ONLY 17?! I thought you were at least 19" Emily yelled from the other side of the table.
"Haha I hear that a lot, but when you get to know me, you would think I'm younger." Sungyeol said to Emily.
"Just because he acts like a little kid." Woohyun continued. Sungyeol tried to hit Woohyun over Sunggyu, but Sunggyu grabbed Sungyeol's hand and said:
"Stop it you two!" Sungyeol showed his tongue to Woohyun, but Woohyun ignored it.
But they continued again and it was Myungsoo's turn.
"I don't really like situations like these, but I'm only doing this for Sungyeol, so my name is Myungsoo or L, however you want and I'm 19 years old" The girls were shocked of hearing his age, they didn't think he was older than they are. They were afraid of saying anything, so they just nodded at him. They continued to Sunggyu, when Myungsoo got off the table and took Sungyeol with him.
"Geez those two.... anyways I'm Sunggyu, hi everyone, and I really want to be friend for all of you!" He said and smiled.
"He just wants to be friend of all of you, because he is trying to overpass my popularity" Woohyun joked. Sunggyu slapped him for revenge and Woohyun moaned of pain. Amy, Emily, Renee and Abigail just rolled their eyes at Woohyun, when he said:
"WHAT?! I'm trying to be funny here"
"No one is laughing, so what does that tell?" Sunggyu said to him.
"Youuuu....." Woohyun didn't manage to finish his sentence before the bell rang. It would have been Woohyun's turn next and he said:
"HEY COME ON! JUST WHEN IT WAS MY TURN!!"
"No one wants to get to know you anyways" Sunggyu started to run away, since he knew that Woohyun would run after him and try to hit him and that exactly happened.
"Oh god boys" Renee, Abigail, Emily and Amy said at the same time and walked after them.

--------------------------------------

The schoolday ended and Renee promised to see Woohyun after the lesson at the gates of school. There she was waiting for him, when he finally came.

"I have something planned for me and you!" Woohyun said as he came to Renee.
"Really? what it is then?" Renee got curious.
"Not gonna tell you yet! Come with me" He grabbed her hand and started to run.
"This better not be one of your jokes"

------------------------------------------

They had to walk for a while, Renee asked all the time what it was, but Woohyun refused to tell it before they arrive to the place. Renee noticed that they were in some kind of park, there was grass everywhere and beautiful flowers and trees. Woohyun suddenly stopped and said:
"Here it is"
"What is?" Renee was confused.
"OUR PICNIC!" Woohyun said and sat down and started to dig his backpack.
"Really?! Aaw I wasn't expecting this at all, so cute~" Renee said and smiled at Woohyun. Woohyun just smiled back and took strawberries, juice, some fruits etc out of his bag.
"What do you think about this? I wasn't sure do you like things like these...." Woohyun said awkwardly.
"I don't like it, I love it. This was really nice suprise. I think we could say that this is our first date, right?" Renee laughed and sat down.
"WHAT A RELIEF TO HEAR!! and yeah we can say that" Woohyun said and grinned at her.
"Come here" Renee said and pulled Woohyun from his shirt to a kiss.

They spend the whole day in the park, eating, playing and just hanging out together. It was starting to get darker, so they decided to leave and Woohyun walked with Renee to her house. Renee thought that it would be the right time to introduce Woohyun to her family, even though she knew that her dad won't like it. So they walked in and Renee saw her mother, dad, Sandra and Abigail sitting in the kitchen's table. She knew that something was going on and told Woohyun to wait a bit. Renee walked to the kitchen and said:
"What is going on?"
"Good that you finally came, we have something to tell you" Renee's dad said. Renee could tell from Sandra's and Abigail's faces that it wasn't something nice.
"What is it?"
"We are moving away from this city." Her dad continued.