TEARDROPS IN THE RAIN

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

 

The first weeks of summer vacation passed quickly. Since Myungsoo was out of town, Sungyeol didn't have anyone else to hang out with, so Renee had been spending a lot of time with him and what comes to Woohyun, he had been hanging out with Amy quite a lot. So, Renee and Woohyun haven't had much time for each others. And since Abigail and Sunggyu had been left out, they spend the time together.
 
It was beautiful saturday morning, the sun was shining and it was really warm. Abigail had been trying to wake up Renee for the past ten minutes, because it was already over 12AM.
" WOKE UP!" Abigail yelled at Renee.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??" Renee yelled back and got up.
"I knew that will make you get out of the bed." Abigail said and smirked.
"Geez....I guess I have no choise than get up."
"Exactly! What were you planning on doing today?" Abigail asked.
"Well I promised to go to movies with Sungyeol." Renee answered and started to change her clothes.
"WHAT? first you spend every day with hanging out with him and now to movies?! this is suspicious." Abigail started to think.
"Nothing is going on, I promise." 
"Then what about Woohyun? When did you even see him at the last time?"
"Two days ago perhaps? but I have been calling and texting with him. Why do you even care? its my relationship, not yours."
"Well soon its not yours neither." Abigail said and walked to the kitchen. Renee walked right behind her and said:
"Excuse me?"
"What do you think he is doing while you are spending time with Sungyeol? Its not like he would be all alone, I'm sure he is hanging out with Amy every time you ditch him."
Renee thought for a moment and then said:
"I haven't been ditching him"
"YES YOU HAVE! I heard you talking with him one day on the phone and you said you promised to be with Sungyeol."
"Holy crap....." Renee sat down and buried her head to her hands.
"Let me tell you what you should do, eat breakfast first and then go to Woohyun's place and do something with him." Abigail said and patted Renee's head.
"Thank you so much." Renee got up and ran to the front door.
"WHAT ABOUT THE BREAKFAST?!" Abigail yelled after her, but it was too late, Renee was already running to Woohyun's place.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
Renee was hoping that she wasn't too late already, hoping that Woohyun didn't have plans for the day. So she ran fastly at his house and pushed the doorbell. She heard steps from inside and someone opened the door for her.
"Oh hi Renee, long time no see!" it was Woohyun's mother.
"Hi! Is Woohyun at home?" Renee asked.
"Oh yes, he is still sleeping though."
"Well I guess I'll come back later then..." Renee was already turning away, but Woohyun's mother grabbed her arm and said:
"Woohyun hasn't been very happy lately, so I think it would make him happier if he saw you as the first thing in the morning." 
"Really? Well I'm coming in then." She said an stepped in to the house. While walking towards Woohyun's room, she replayed his mother's words "hasn't been very happy lately" all over again and thought that why. Renee was already at Woohyun's door and she opened it slowly and saw Woohyun sleeping. She sat down to the bed next to Woohyun and started to poke him, but no response, he was still in deep sleep. Renee tried to wake him up for about 5 minutes, but Woohyun was still sleeping, so she got tired of it already and pushed Woohyun to the floor, yelling:
"WAKE UP!!!" at the same time. Woohyun fall down to the floor and hit his head to his bedside table. He didn't realise what had just happened so he layed in the floor for few seconds and then started to feel the pain in his head:
"Ouch...." He said and rubbed his head. 
"Are you still alive?" Renee asked and peeked over the bed.
"Unfortunately yes." He said and finally pulled himself up to a sitting position.
"What are you doing here anyways?" He continued when he saw Renee sitting in his bed.
"Trying to suprise you!" She said.
"Mission completed"
"I guess it wasn't a good suprise then." Renee said, got up and started walking towards the door. Woohyun got up immediately and before Renee got the door open, he gave her a back hug.
"I couldn't be any happier." He wispered to her ear. Renee couldn't help but smile and she said:
"Then change your clothes and lets go somewhere! I'll be waiting in the livingroom." 
 
It took only few minutes for Woohyun to change his clothes and he walked to the livingroom and saw Renee and his mother talking.
"I'm ready to go" He said to get Renee's attention.
"Ohh... you'll get roasted alive in those black jeans, but that top is good" Renee said.
"I'm too lazy to change, so lets go" 
 
They walked for a long time and talked about everything and nothing, like what they had been doing during these few days. Renee said that she has a place in mind where they could go and Woohyun told her to show it to him. So they decided to go there. After 5minutes of walking, they reached to the place.
"We'll walk that little path to the edge, we'll see the lake there, its a beautiful place!" Renee told Woohyun.
"So let's get going then!"
They walked the path for couple of minutes before reaching to the place, like Renee said, it was beautiful place, there was no trees and the grass was green and it had great view to the lake and the shining sun made the place look even more beautiful. 
"Well?"
"It really is beautiful." Woohyun said.
"I knew you would like it! But there is something I want to do!" Renee said.
"Hmm?"
"Lets carve our names to the tree over there!" She said and pointed to a tree.
"Are you serious? isn't it kinda childish?" Woohyun asked.
"Nah its not! just come and lets do it okay?" Renee begged.
"If you really insist then okay" Woohyun smiled at her. They went over the tree and carved R+W to the tree and carved a heart around the text.
"Its perfect, isn't it?" Renee asked.
"It is!" Woohyun nodded and continued: "You know what I haven't got today yet?"
"What?" Renee asked curiously. Woohyun pulled her closer and gave her a loooong kiss and then said:
"I had been missing that."
"Me too." Renee said, but then continued: "I heard from your mother that you haven't been happy lately, what's wrong?"
"Lets sit down to the edge and watch the lake and I'll tell you." After sitting down to the edge, Woohyun continued:
"To be honest, its because of you." Renee could feel her heart beating faster and faster, what might he mean by that?
"Its just that I feel like you have been ditching me on purpose, like you wouldn't want to see me." He confessed and looked to the lake.
"I haven't done it on purpose, its just that since Myungsoo isn't here, I thought I could make him feel less lonely..."
"Yeah I understand that, he is our friend after all, but I am your boyfriend, aren't I?" Woohyun asked and turned his head back to Renee and looked her right in the eyes.
"Of course, I love you and you know that." Renee answered.
"I do, but... can you spend more time with me? I need you, okay?"
"I...need... you.. too" Renee started to mumble, and tears started to fall down her face.
"Oh my god, why are you crying?" Woohyun asked and put his arm around Renee.
"I just feel so bad about this... I never thought I would make you feel that way, I'm so sorry, so sorry..." She sobbed.
"Its okay now! cheer up a bit please" He said and wiped the tears off her face and smiled at Renee.
"Let's enjoy the moment we have----" Woohyun started, but suddenly his and Renee's phones started to ring at the same time. Woohyun looked who was calling to him, it was Amy. And Sungyeol was calling to Renee. They both ended their phone calls fastly and said at the same time:
"Who was it?" and Renee decided to lie, because of what Woohyun just told her:
"It was Abigail, I promised to hang out with her today..."
"Ahh its okay, I promised to Sunggyu aswell." Woohyun lied aswell.
"So shall we go then?" Renee asked and got up and started to walk away, Woohyun right after her.
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
"I'm sorry I was late, I was just hanging out with Woohyun...." Renee apologized when she finally met up with Sungyeol.
"Nah don't worry about it, we are a bit late though! The movie is starting soon, so lets go!" Sungyeol said and started to walk, but when he noticed that Renee wasn't following, he asked:
"Whats wrong?"
"Its just that... I said to Woohyun that I'm going to hang out with Abby...." She said.
"What? Why?"
"Because he told me that he wasn't happy, because I have been ditching him just to be with you...." 
"Oh man... I'm sorry for taking all of your time..." Sungyeol already started to feel bad about taking most of Renee's time.
"Don't apologize, its not your fault! I wanted to be there for you since Myungsoo isn't here now."
"But still...." 
"Lets just go to the movies and hope that we won't see him, okay?" Renee asked.
"Okay then." 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
During the movie the weather had already changed and it was raining a lot. After the movie Sungyeol and Renee were walking back to home, under the same umbrella, recalling the scenes of the movie and laughing to some epic parts. They just didn't notice that there was two persons coming right in their direction, those two didn't realise it either, But when the 4 of them were close enough to see who they are, everybody got shocked.
"LIAR!" Renee and Woohyun yelled at each other's at the same time.
"Well isn't this awkward..." Sungyeol said quietly.
"SINCE WHEN HAS AMY BEEN SUNGGYU?!" Renee yelled at Woohyun.
"AND SINCE WHEN SUNGYEOL HAS BEEN ABBY?!" Woohyun yelled back.
"You two, cut it off!" Amy yelled and went between them.
"You step aside!" Renee yelled at Amy.
"EXCUSE ME?" She asked.
"YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, STEP ASIDE !" After hearing that, Amy slapped Renee to her face.
"GIRLS!!!" Sungyeol yelled and tried to come between them, but Renee had already slapped Amy's face and they were about to fight, but Woohyun grabbed Amy and Sungyeol grabbed Renee and they took the girls far from each others and started to walk different ways.
"I swear I'm going to punch the crap out of the both of them some day!!!" Renee was still angry.
"Renee... do you realise that you did the same for Woohyun as he did to you? I'm sure he is not happy either..."
"Still he was with Amy, AMY!!" She yelled.
"And you were with me, ME!! after all what he told you about not feeling happy, because you spend more time with me than with him!" Sungyeol was trying to make Renee realise what kind of position she was in at the moment.
"Oh my god... we lied to each others not to make each others unhappy..."
"I think you should be the wise one and go to apologize" Sungyeol suggested.
"You are right, thank you so much! ...but I don't have my own umbrella..."
"You can borrow this one." Sungyeol said and smiled at her.
"But you'll get wet all over!"
"Its okay, just take it!" He said and gave the umbrella to her.
"Thank you once again!" She said and started to walk where Woohyun and Amy went.
"There she goes again...." Sungyeol thought and started to walk home.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
"Your girlfriend is really pissing me off!" Amy said to Woohyun when they were walking towards Woohyun's house.
"I'm pissed off aswell, she lied to me...." Woohyun said.
"And you lied to her aswell.."
"I don't understand whats the big deal me hanging out with you? its not like we have something going on..." Woohyun started to think.
"Actually that is what I wanted to talk with you about" Amy confessed.
"What?"
"Let me show you.." She said and pulled Woohyun to a kiss.
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
Renee was hoping that they went straight to Woohyun's house, so she could apologize from the both of them. She was already running fastly and when she noticed that Woohyun's house was already behind the corner, she sighted of relief and started to walk again, but when she turned right after the corner, she saw it. Woohyun and Amy. Kissing. She got so shocked that she stopped walking and dropped her umbrella to the ground. Because of the noise coming of the umbrella when it hit the ground, Woohyun and Amy saw her.
Woohyun pulled himself off the kiss and said:
"Holy ...." After realising what they were doing, Renee started crying and she ran away, and Woohyun yelled after her:
"RENEE WAIT!!" But Renee didn't stop, so Woohyun decided to ran after her, leaving Amy there all alone.
"STOP IT RIGHT THERE RENEE, I WANT TO EXPLAIN!" Woohyun yelled after Renee, but she didn't stop. After few minutes of running away, Renee tripped over something and fell down and Woohyun finally reached over her.
"Are you okay?" He asked and offered his hand to help her get up. Renee slapped his arm away and yelled:
"I'M TOTALLY FINE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" and she started to walk away again, but Woohyun grabbed her hand and turned her around and said:
"Let me explain!" But it didn't help, Renee just raised her arm and slapped Woohyun's face with all the power she had in her arm. 
"THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN, I never thought you would do this to me! GO TO HELL, WE ARE OVER!" She yelled at him while tears were pouring down from her eyes and this time Woohyun let her ran away.
"What have I done..." Woohyun thought when Renee was walking away from him.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Renee was already at her sister's house's door, when she noticed she doesn't have keys with her and of course Sandra or Abigail wasn't home either. So she sit down next to the door and started replaying everything that just happened in her head and she started crying.
"How could he cheat me with her?" "How could he do this to me?" She thought and didn't notice that someone was walking towards her.
"What are you doing here outside?" Abigail asked.
"I forgot my keys inside..." She answered.
"Why are you so wet anyways?! AND ARE YOU CRYING?! Did you hurt yourself or something?" 
"Yeah I did, my heart."
"What happened?" Abigail asked and helped Renee up to her feets again.
"Lets go inside and I'll tell you."
 
They stepped in and Renee told everything to Abigail, how she first spend amazing time with Woohyun and how he later kissed Amy right in front of her eyes.
"I knew Amy was after him... I'm sure she was the one who kissed him though." Amy said angrily.
"It doesn't matter who was the one, he was still kissing her and I will never forgive that!! I guess nothing lasts forever then..."
"I understand... It seems like both of us didn't have a good evening..." Abigail said.
"I knew you had been crying too, your eyes get always so red when you have cried.. what happened?"
"I confessed to Sunggyu." Abigail said and sighted.
"WHAT? OMG! but why are you crying then?" Renee asked.
"Because he said he is in love with someone else...."
"WHAT?!? NO WAY!! What wrong with those two...."
"They just can't handle our awesomeness!" Abigail said and they both started laughing.
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Woohyun walked back to his house and Amy was still there waiting for him to come back.
"Thank you for ruining everything." Woohyun said to her and walked past her.
"If she is stupid enough to walk away from you, be intelligent enough to let her go, its over between you two." She said and Woohyun stopped and turned around.
"EXCUSE ME? So have you been planning this? what the hell Amy! Don't you realise that I ONLY LOVE HER, ONLY HER! I don't love you, OKAY!?!" Woohyun screamed at her, making Amy cry aswell. Amy couldn't say anything, so she ran away too.
"Geez, just made two girls cry, how great...." Woohyun thought and stepped in the house.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
On the next morning, Woohyun thought he should go back to Renee's place, trying to explain what happened between him and Amy. Before reaching to her house, she saw Sandra walking outside.
"Hey Sandra! Is Renee at home?" He asked.
"No. If I were you, I wouldn't even come close here." She warned him.
"I just want to explain!!" Woohyun said.
"Well too late, she already packed her stuff and left." Woohyun's heart stopped for few seconds and then he asked:
"Where?"
"Back to our parents with Abigail."
"WHAT?!" Woohyun yelled, he couldn't believe what she just said.