ANOTHER DAY COMES

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

"GUESS WHAT?!" Woohyun yelled at Renee when they met in the hallway of school after their lessons.
"You don't need to yell..." Renee said and pushed Woohyun away and continued walking.
"JUST GUESS!" Woohyun was still excited.
"TELL ME THEN!"
"I'M GOING TO SING A SONG IN THE SPRING FESTIVAL!"
"REALLY? THATS AMAZING!!" Renee got excited aswell.
"AND WHAT IS EVEN MORE AMAZING IS THAT I'M GOING TO SING IT WITH SUNGGYU!"
"WAAAAAAH YOU GUYS WILL GET FAMOUS SOON HAHA" Renee laughed.
"MAYBE! Where is Sunggyu anyways I need to tell him" Woohyun said and started to look around, but couldn't see him.
"I don't know, last time I saw him was umm.. this morning?" Renee started to think.
"Well I'm going to find him now! Bye~" Woohyun said, gave a quick kiss to Renee's lips and dissappeared to the crowd.
"Always excited about singing, isn't he?" Someone said to Renee when Woohyun had left.
"Huh?" Renee said, turned around and saw Amy and Abigail standing there.
"Oh yes he sure is" Renee continued.
"Anyways I have one thing to do, so see you later" Amy said and started to walk to the same direction as Woohyun went.
"When she says that, its always something to do with other's boyfriends hahaa" Abigail laughed.
"I hope its not mine haha" Renee joked. What she didn't know that it was exactly her boyfriend this time.

---------------------

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Amy yelled when she saw Woohyun talking with Sunggyu. Woohyun turned around to see who it was, but didn't have time to react, since Amy run to hug him.
"Oh....thank you?" Woohyun managed to say, he got suprised of the hug. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow at Woohyun, but Woohyun didn't know what was going on either.
"Amy...can you let go?" Woohyun finally said when Amy didn't let go.
"Oh right sorry, I was just too happy for you" She said.
"Well you have to hug Sunggyu aswell then, he will sing with me" Woohyun grinned at Sunggyu. He could see that Sunggyu didn't like that idea. Amy hugged Sunggyu too, but not even as long as she hugged Woohyun.
"Soo what are you going to sing?" Amy asked.
"We don't know yet." Woohyun answered.
"Even though we knew, we wouldn't be telling you" Sunggyu said back rudely. Amy got confused.
"....Because its a secret" Woohyun continued, lying.
"Okay then, I'll be looking forward to it!" Amy said and smiled at Woohyun.
"You better!" Woohyun smiled back, and Amy could feel her heart skipping few beats.
"But Amy, we have something to discuss with Woohyun, IN PRIVATE." Sunggyu said.
"Ahh okay, I'll be leaving then, see you later!" Amy said and left.
"What was that?" Sunggyu said and punched Woohyun.
"How in the hell I'm supposed to know? Maybe she just wanted to be nice for once"
"You two have been spending time at school and such together a lot these days." Sunggyu started to imply.
"What are you saying, that I'm cheating on Renee with her?" Woohyun raised his eyebrow at Sunggyu.
"Well to me it seems like it"
"You know I wouldn't do such thing to her"
"I do, but maybe she has a crush on you... Didn't you just see? She just came and hugged you like that"
"Maybe she wanted to be nice for once"
"Yeah right..." Sunggyu said and started to walk away.
"WAIT FOR ME!" Woohyun yelled after him.

-------------------------

"Should we go to school, we are going to miss few lessons" Sungyeol said to Myungsoo, when they were on their way to buy some ice cream.
"Waah why? there is nothing interesting anyways going on" Myungsoo answered.
"I'm feeling bad about this...."
"You are such a good student, yeol" Myungsoo said and patted Sungyeol's head.
"Please Myungsoo, after these ice creams?" Sungyeol begged.
"Okayokay, if you really want so, but you will pay the ice creams then"
".....Damn you...." Sungyeol said and punched Myungsoo. Myungsoo grinned at him.

------------------------

"Have you seen the Myungyeol couple around today?" Renee asked from Abigail.
"Not really, I wonder where they are" They both started to wonder, but after a while of wondering, they heard familiar laugh around. They turned their gazes at the doors of school and saw Sungyeol and even Myungsoo laughing their assess off.
"See? when Myungsoo is with us, he is so quiet that you already forget that he is there, and when he is with Sungyeol, he is like a totally different person." Renee said when the laughing couple had passed them, saying hellos.
"I have noticed the same, I wonder why though" Abigail said.
"I'm going to find out!" Renee decided.
"Oh my god... this is no good..." Abigail sighted.

---------------------------

Few days passed withouth nothing interesting happening, but when it was again Monday, few things changed.

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? WE HAVE NO LESSONS TOGETHER!" Renee started to yell to Woohyun when they got their new schoolday schedules.
"I KNOW RIGHT! This is gotta be a mistake..." Woohyun was wondering aswell.
"But at least we got lessons together" Sungyeol said to Renee.
"That is a big relief...."
"What about me? No one of you has lessons with me!" Woohyun started to complain.
"Well if you haven't noticed, one of us are missing, I'm sure she has lessons with you" Sungyeol said.
"Oh right who is missing again?" Myungsoo joked.
"Amy...." Woohyun said quietly. Sunggyu looked at him and was about to say something, but Amy popped out from somewhere in front of them.
"Anyone having biology starting in 15 minutes?" She asked.
"Me...." Woohyun said.
"Great, lets go then!" She said and dragged Woohyun with her.
"BUT---" Renee was about to say something, but the two of them already dissappeared.
"Shall we others go aswell?" Sunggyu suggested.
"I'm going home" Myungsoo decided.
"Why?" Sungyeol asked from him. Others were just listening their conversation.
"I'm not in the mood of being here"
"Whats wrong"
"Look at the calendar and you will know why" He said rudely and started to walk away.
"MYUNGSOO!!" Sungyeol yelled after him, but no response back. Sungyeol sighted.
"What is going on?" Renee asked curiously.
"Naah nothing, lets go!" He said and everyone left to their classes. Renee couldn't help but repeat Myungsoo's words: "Look at the calendar and you will know why" in her head. What was that supposed to mean?


NOTE: sorry for so late update~ i have been busy with school and such, hopefully you understand^^ and this chapter was short and boring, sorry for that too! I'm probably going to update on saturday or sunday again, so be patient like always :)