Game Over

my little love stories

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r644/FA_Star_Amethyst/Byun%20Baekhyun/images5_zps057f7f5a.jpg

Game Over

Character profile

 ByunBaekhyun

                        - he's 18  years old

                        - smart-, rude

                        -SM high schools rank no. 1

                         - he never lose in a competition

You( OC)

                        - you are 18 years old

                        - a nice and happy girl

                        -loves competition and won most except against Baekhyun

                        - SM high school rank no. 2

 

 Just before you scroll down and read, will you please subscribe and upvote? Thanks

-

-

-

-

-

-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Let's start from here:

 

 

I massage my neck. Work sure gives me a lot of stress.

My name is Byun Baekhyun, 18 years old and sole heir to Byun group of companies.

At a tender age I already had worked as my father's substitute. They say I am a genius, well I am. They say I am conceited; well I am more than just conceited.

I am snobbish, snooty, proud, vain and smug bastard. I just don't care any less.

But even so there is only one person I looked up to when I am down and ready to blow.

Sung Mary Idyl.

My rival.

 My second.

My love.

It all started when we were on elementary. Her father was my father's number one employee slash hapkido buddy. Her father told me that she always won her game, but that day when she lose against me things started to change.

She never stopped chasing after me, trying to won every challenge we have. In our secondary years she chooses to enter SM high though the school has the highest tuition in all of Seoul. She was smart but not as smart as me, I was the genius wasn't I?

It was past six in the evening, I should be going home now since the school was about to close at eight. I was about to leave when I walk past the library and saw her sleeping.

I walk straight to her. She looks peaceful in sleep. I wonder how she could look so fragile while sleeping when she's a tornado when awake.

"Idyl-shi,"

Her hair strayed on her face covering her red luscious lips. I had always wanted watching her face, her warm smiles and the determination in her eyes.

"Idyl-shi--

I look away when she started to move. Her eyes grew wide when she saw me.

" I am not sleeping. I am stu-studyiing...

I was tried to hide a smile. Because this woman a block head as she is never failed to make my heart tremble every time.

"Idyl why are you still here?" I was still looking at her face.

"Oh, yes! I was waiting for you!"

My heart flutters. She was waiting for me?

" Byun Baekhyun! I am challenging you."

And the heart stops beating.

 (Dagger look)." Do you know how late it is?"

"N-ne" She asked surprised when I shot here an icy glare.

" Do you have any idea what could have happen to you?"

" Tch. I am strong. I walk few miles every morning, I lift weights, and I train hard. No one can harm me."

GrRRRR..

She's frustrating...

She's too confident of her hapkido skills. And that's making me furious. Because strong and skilled as she is, she was and always be a woman. She needs protection.

"So what's the challenge this time?" I asked swallowing the boiling anger in me.

" Oh, the challenge..." She bit her lip for some awkward moment then smiled creepily.

" Idyl!!" I yelled. I can tell she's into something silly again

"The first one to find a girlfriend/boyfriend will win."

I almost knock myself. What did she just say?

"The winner got the chance to request something from the loser; something that does not include stripping and other erted acts."

 

I was still speechless, just what this woman takes to be as block head as this?

 

" Hey, Byun what do you think?"

She's now asking me what I think. Was she serious??

" Tao was right! I will win by default. Of course you can't do it! You hate dating females, you hate going out either. Because you're an introvert who'd prefer ing in the corner. hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-----------

I was fuming angry that I had not restrained myself. I pinned her on the walls.

"Just what did you call me??!"

" Introvert?" She answered sweetly.

"Introvert eh?"

" Ne. Introvert, in other words a shy person, recluse and opposite of extr--------------

I glared at her and close the inches between us, now she was directly looking into my eyes as I was directly gaping at hers.

"I'll just make a deal if you agree with my terms."

"T- terms?"  She stuttered. I smirk, now she realize how awkward our position. How easy it was to me to just shift and claim her as my own. Because I really was planning to do that any time soon.

Mary Idyl Sung was not just a rival, she's the queen of my heart. The mountain I am going to climb, the challenge I am going to surpass. The cross I am willing to take. She will always be the perfect choice for me, as I was the perfect choice for her.

She might not realize that now but soon as she did, things will be according to as I had plan.

Me. Her. Together. Us.

"I'll take everything from you." I almost whispered that to her making her gasp for fear.

" E-everything? What you mean everything?!" I back away as soon as she push me away.

" You. Body and soul." I give her another saturnine smile and went outside swearing.

She's crazy if she think she could date somebody else except me!

ing in the corner, eh. What does she about that?

"Declining means losing by default, wasn't it Idyl-shi?" I tease.

"Who-who's declining? " She yelled.

"So be it. Be prepared I won't hold back anymore, miss rank two?"

"Stop calling me that, Byun Baekhyun-shi!" I heard her screamed in frustration as I went out.

I had some business meetings tonight but have to cancel it. I got to find that Tao and skin him alive for suggesting those things to her.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Huang  Zitao, room 365

I knocked a couple of times only to be responded by loud laughing and screaming. And ?

" That was how 69's done?" I heard familiar voices.

"Yep. But weren't that screaming so loud?"

"Any female would scream if your was that huge, and taht long!" Laughters.

"Tch. Hyung will you just watch?"

Now I know who's in there. Sehun, Kai, Tao, Kris.

ERTS.

I banged the doors harder and knocked louder.  But no respond, they are all busy ing. Moments passed by before I managed to destroy the doors. The four stared at me in shocked.

"Hyung.." Sehun started." You could just knock.."

"Knock? I already did. Hundreds if not many times. But apparently you guys are busy."

Tao smiled sheepishly. Sehun just bowed his head, Kai awkwardly say sorry.

"You sure have something important to tell us." Kris said after a moment.

"Yeah," I turned to Tao and noticed he was fidgeting. Guilty.

"What was it?" Kris asks again.

"Huang Zitao.." I growled.

"Hyung I did not. I didn't..." He's words died on his lips as I shot him one deadly glare.

"Ya, what was this about?" Kris meddled.

"This ert stick just put something on Idyl's mind."

I did not expect that my answer would result to 'Oh's and massive 'Ah's'.

"Waeyo?" I ask drawing more oh's and ah's from the erts.

"What exactly Tao said to her?" Kai asks as he turned the tv off.

"Why don't we ask him?" I said as I furrowed my brows to the ever so worried Tao.

"I-i did not say much."

"Liars go to hell." Sehun chirped.

"ert goes deeper down on hell." I muttered to stop the parrot.

And i got a tsk in respond.

"Speak now." I command Tao.

He swallowed twice before continuing his explanation.

"I was just being helpful. After that Jungsoo's incident I always notice her being so sad. When I ask her why she said she was thinking about your rivalry."

"Rivalry?' I asked confused.

"She said people look down on her because she never won against you. "

"And what was the relation of that case to what you told her?" I scowled.

"Tch. There was still a continuation so listen, so eager." Tao bark.

I frowned and nod. "Go."

"That as a rival she was a failure. That you don't even recognize her as threat." Tao paused and stared at me. "I pity her so I just told her one thing I know you can't do hoping that will make her a little better."

"Including the ing in the corner part?"

"Ah that..I was just kidding. I did not expect her to believe me.

"Well she did. And what's worst she's challenging me.

"Challenge? Again?" They chorus.

I nod and sighed heavily as I drop down on the sofa. Just right now, I felt exhausted.

"What was it again?" Sehun asked interested.

"She was challenging me to get a girlfriend. The first to have one shall win and gets the chance to ask something from the loser."

"Whoah."

Really that was all they could muster?

"Then hyung if you want her on fours, she'll obliged" Kai asked grinning evilly.

Fours? What fours?

I shot him a confuse glance.

"Ugh, dog style hyung. Dog Style!"

I hit Kai on his thighs. 'She's no !

"Right, because like Ruchell's my precious, Idyl was hyung's." Sehun said smiling.

"What?" Now it's Kai's turn to get confuse.

"I like her." Well I finally said that.

Now I am bare to these kids. Hope they won't do anything about it.

"Well, the more like you need to win. Because if you lose, that could mean you'll never have her, game over." Kris hand me beer and sip his own.

I did not expect my plan to skin Tao would turned out this way.

Ugh.

-

-

-

-

-

Fourth day since we made that deal. I saw her talking to some sophomores and swear I was never been jealous all my life like I did today.

I clenched my fist as those flirt kids' laughs with her jokes. I kicked the chair as one snake his arms on her shoulders and she just let him.

.

As in so !

-

-

-

 Seventh day and still not a progress on my part. A lot of female confess to me, I just can't find myself being nice to them. I have to but every time I saw her talking with one guy to another I just go ninja style: follow her, observe them make sure they don't exceed from talking.

Oh my GAD! Just what was so wrong with me?!

-

-

-

-

Twelfth day.

I was on the lounge waiting for Kai when I saw her coming. Just seeing her makes my day complete. Just hearing her voice was enough for me to last a day.

Then I saw someone beside her, holding her hands.

Do Kyungsoo.

Ahas, serpente,  mang-aagaw .Snake.  

" Hey Baek!" She waved. As I always do, I just snob and wait if she'll come over with that so I could kill him now. But no, she just shrugs and went away with him

"F*- ugh."

That block head was seriously straining my patience. How could she be so smart and  attentive at things like fighting but insensitive to things very much open handed?

Ugh.

Stupid.

Mindless.

Ugh.

-

-

-

-

Lunch. I watch her watch DO as he sing that What is love song. I smirk as she has opened and eyes all glued unto him.

I know that song I can even hit the higher notes better than DO but can't find myself singing.

ugh.

!

"Hyung, gwenchana?" I turned my head slightly to Baek.

"Ne."

I lied. I ahven't slept in days. I had meetings till dawn, presentations, reports.

I just don't have the leisure to rest and the only person who could make my days lighter turned out to be the stress now.

Idyl..

Just when will you realize it, that what I have for you was not something you see as rivalry?

I eyed her again. Tried to memorize every angle there was on her face. The brown eyes, her red luscious lips, those smiles...

I blink twice, I know I did before I plunged into the never ending darkness.

-

-

-

 I woke with a slight poke in my ribs.

" Baekhyun-shi!"

I recognize that voice.

Idyl.

I tried to open my eyes but they were stucked.

" Ya! Wake up!"

I peeled the right to open, it hurts. But what doesn't?

As I had thought, it was her. And she was in tears. Panic rose in my chest as I tried to rise from my bed.

"No. Stay." She ordered.

I reach for her face and wipe the tears on them.

" Wae?"

She paused for a moment then stared straight to me.

"I was just afraid that something might happen to you." My heart thuds in my chest.

"Idyl-shi..

" I just don't want anything to happen to you..." she was still weeping that it makes my guts to twist.

"Idyl-shi...

"Who would be my rival if I lose you! So pabo-ah, get better already!"

I was caught in that trap. I almost thought the reason was more than that. But unluckily it never was.

"Yeah, right. Just so you wait when I get better." Because it'll be the end of this game, Idyl. I'll put an end to this rival thing.
She wiped the tears in her eyes and smiled at me.

-

-

-

-

-

November 7, 2013

Dynamics hotel

I got my date, she got hers. I wear the best I had, while she the usual. Tattered pants, hand painted shirt, sneakers and baseball cap.

I can tell she feels awkward with the atmosphere. Her date in nice clothes, mine in her y designer cocktail. Even so, she was the only woman I look at to.

"Ya! You did not tell me, where dining at Dynamics." she whispered in my ears.

"I forgot." Of course that's a lie.

" I think I'll just leave."

" Forfeiting?" I tease. She hit my thighs and glared. "Not a chance."

"Well let's get these things done."

Actually the date wasn't DO. 

Well, there was never a DO and her.

I was just stupid sick and exaggerating taht time when I saw him hold her hands, and watch her watch him sing.

Our deal has changed. Now the aim was not to have commitments but a kiss on tonights date. I'm sure she'll never do it. Just not her kind.

Meaning i win, I'll have everything there was in her. Body and soul.

What can I say, I am very clever.

Two nights ago

"Change of plans?" she yelled, calling everyone's attention.

I smirk and nod. "Your challenge was so easy, I can find a girl or two in hours if I want but bringing your date to kiss you was something I look forward to."

"No! We already had a deal Baek-----"

"Declining a challenge means submitting to me Idyl."

"No way! " She yelled.

" Yes way."I smiled and went back reading.

"Ugh, You're sick." I just smirk.

"What's your decision Idyl-shi?" after a moment I asks.

"Then let a kiss there be!" She screamed frustrated.

She might not know it but I can tell that the guy she was out with was no saint. He appeared to me as someone who don't really care where he his girls.

That's why I have to kiss my date first, that way there will be no use for her kissing him.

That way she will be mine. Body and SOUL.

(Evil grin)

-

-

-

only I was wrong. She was determined as me to win. I just went for the washroom, that was no more than five minutes and when I get back no sign of her.

"Jagi, shall we go to the pool too?"

I remove the hands of my date whose name I forgot then hurriedly find her.

On the pool, somewhere where the light was dim and the breeze was cold. She stood in front of that man whose mouth was inching closer to her.

I never had this hate boiling and coiling inside me before that I was overwhelmed by its profundity.

I cross the gaps between us and yank her from his position.

"Baekhyun---

"Ya, what did you just...

I hit the guy hard three times. I can tell people are gathering around, obviously for gossips.

" Just know who to touch idiot." Then I grab her hands and lead her to the parking lot.

We don't talk for somehow hours until we get to that gym where we first meet.

"Just why did you take me here?" At last she asks.

"To sort things out."

"What was there to sort? I won. You forfeited."

"I did not."

"Then what was that about?" She screamed infuriated.

" You think it's fun having competitions with you!"  I yelled back.

" Baekhyun-shi.." She was taken aback.

"You think I like being your rival?! " I continued edging closer to her.

pause

"Well I DON'T.

PAUSE.

" The game is over Idyl. I won't hold back anymore.

Then in two steps I grab her waist and sealed with a kiss. That lasted a minute, a two or three whatever. I just can't care less. When I release her, I saw tears mist her eyes. I got nervous. But patiently waited for the coming revulsion on her eyes but it did not came.

-

-

-

-

What happen was unexpected. She laughed and laughed and laughed.

Was that a first kiss side effect?

I was planning to really slap her face because she's seemed hysterical  when she surprised me with a peck on my lips.

"I have waited for so long for this..

huh?

"I LOVE YOU BAEK."

I love you Baek.

I  love you Baek.

She..me..love

She love me? Eh?

" You could just say you love me too if you do..

 My heart leaps as she said those words. All along the feeling was mutual? Seriously didn't we just waste time?

"Ya!"

"I love you too Idyl. No, more.  Too much if that word exists." I burst feeling every inch of me tingles with so much happiness.

I brush my lips on hers again and hug her tight to my chest.

At long last.

"This is why I can't just lose against anyone because if that happen I will be further and further from you." Her eyes never leave mine as she said that.

" I thought that it was alla bout challenges and excitement in doing it but no that was not all. I just realized I loved you since we're little. I love the smirk in your face, the iciness in your tone and the coldness in your eyes. Because slowly I had replaced those with a real smile and warmth."

She was right. The very person to ever change me was her. My Mary Idyl Jung.

So this explains our close rivalry. She just wants to be with me as I had agreed with her deals as to be with her..

"Well, there's no more reason to compete because your mine and I am yours." I said placing a peck on her lips again. Now I can't just get enough of those sweet lips.

"So what are we, ex-rival slash lovers?" she asked smiling. I really loved those smiles. Warm and sweet.

"Yeah, ex-rivals /lovers." I answered closing the gap between our lips.

 Yeah,so we are like Lovers as in L-O-V-E-R-S.