daybreak1614

my little love stories

 

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/64/b0/39/64b0397c2a585899f5999e85d836543c.jpg

 

Oh Sehun. I love making him a gangster and a tough guy though we all know despite those sharp jaws this maknae was so adorable like a babe whenever he smile.

To daybreak1614  enjoy reading this

 


 

 

 

 

Two agents

 

Two vying company.

 

One mission.

 

Will these be another tale of Angelina and Brad?

 

On their mission in Hongkong..

 

They boarded the same boat. They stayed on the same hotel. They had met but they did not know each other.

He was in his suite when he heard the commotions downstairs. She was picked on by Oh hyuk's guard. He really doesn't care only if he had not seen that creamy white skin, those bare legs and luscious lips of the hottest woman he ever met.

He was like James bond. Everywhere he goes he always strangled with a woman. But this time, she was not just any woman. She was an agent who could break his neck in a second.

But he doesn't know that.
She doesn't know either that they are of the same flock targeting the same prey.

Her name is Kim Seoyeon, while he is Oh Sehun.

Just like how Mr. and Mrs. Smith gets into marriage. they too took one night in bed.

But maybe fate or destiny they meet again after five years.

On the same bed, of the same mission.

To cut each other's head.

"Long time no see." He greeted with a grin.

She pouted her lips and he knows he was down in seconds if he'd allow his unending desire of her after that hot night in Hongkong harbor overtook his reasoning.

"Yeah. Long time." she leaned on her chair and eyed him ily. "I see you've gone hotter."

"Komawo. You too."

Seoyeon took her purse, with utmost care Sehun touch his own gun. God knows what that woman of her caliber has in her purse.

 And he was right. Her small purse has what it has to take a man down. Man even like Sehun

Seoyeon clenches her fist. She had been trying to kill him in days. He has been trying to turn her bullet against her.

She almost cried some nights ago when she thought she had him killed when he place a bomb on his car. She saw him get inside, she saw how it explodes.

She hoped that he just died so she won't have to pull the trigger herself. But life was just so good for the bad guy. He survived. Surprised her in her own room.

"Did you just break my door?" she asks calmly.

"I did not pass through the front doors."

She smiled."Of course. Secret agents prefer to use the windows or back doors."

"Looks like it." he shrugs.

The tension was building. She knew he was waiting.

He knows the wait will be over soon.

But he cannot just bring herself.

She just cannot take the first move to end his life.

After that passion they shared some five years ago, he looked for her.

She think of him.

But as if things were more than just complicated than before she must kill him. Or he will kill her.

Two tigers cannot live in the same mountain.

A cat cannot blend with the dogs.

But what if the lion fell in love in his prey?

"Seoyeon," her chest twitch when she heard him call her name. His voice was still the same. Husky and sweet. " If i am not Oh Sehun..

He stopped when he saw her look at him. He stared into her brown eyes and just like some five eyars ago he felt like he was being drawn by those eyes.

She gulped seeing how passion and longing clouded his eyes. Staring into them was like torture.

She looked away.

He swallowed.

"Seoyeon," he said again. "What if i am just any other men..

"What do you mean?" she asks pondering at how best she could bring her own voice the air of toughness.

"What if i am just like any office guy will you go out with me?"

She laugh. "You're not some office guy."

"Let's say i am?"

" your hot. You look cool, you sounds cool. "Maybe? who knows," she shrugs.

He smile. "Well i don't mind if you ask me or not but if you are some ordinary girl i would even marry you."

Badthump!

"H-ha?"

"Yeah. You look beautiful. No. Your smile was the most beautiful thing i ever seen. I keep looking for you since five years ago. I dreamed of you, wish i meet you again. But looks like we need be careful of what we wish for."

"Sehun.."

He pulled out his gloc. She took out hers. They aimed at each other's heart. Look coldly at each other's face.

Moments passed and no one dare to move.

Not him, not her.

It was as if they cannot bring themselves. Like ever.

Then both phone rangs.

Both picked it up, still gazed locked up.

"Yeoboseyo?" they answered.

"Baekhyun," says on his line.

"Gile," says on hers.

"Was she dead?" asks of him.

"Was he dead?" asks of her.

They both did not answer.

They just stood there, both holding phones; both aiming a gun at each another.

"Baekhyun/seoyeon!"

She stood there emotionless though her chest tightens and her guts is twisting. She say not a word. The room was in utmost silence.

Then he broke it.

"I cannot pull the trigger hyung," he answered to her surprised. "I cannot bring myself to kill her."

A tear slip her eyes.

"Oh Sehun. Orders are clear as water. You cannot defy it or else...

"I'll humbly accept death than killing her myself."

"Oh Sehun," she murmured his name.

"You can pull the trigger Seoyeon." he said  throwing his gun and turning off his phone.

He heard her the gun. He smiled and closed his eyes.

She held the gun tightly; focusing.

Then she realize she cannot do it.

"Gile i..i cannot."

"What?!"

"I cannot pull the tigger against Oh Sehun." she said tearing up, putting her gun down.

"Seoyeon you know---

"Yes. But i'd be happy if i sleep with like last time than to cut his life."

He know what he heard. his heart knows what she said. But his brain kept on protesting.

It couldn't be real.

Then he felt her on him and he was sure it was.

He opened his eyes, cup her chin.

They were about to kiss when...

BOOM!

A grenade explode, bullets came flying.

But they can never care less.

They were too happy to care or be scared.

They have been honed for years. They had killed too much to know how to protect their own necks.

He had waited for five years to see her again. She had been longing for his warmth, for his love. And now that they both had it, you think they'll allow such attack to isolate them?

"In my count," sehun said laughing.

"Why is it in yours? In my c-

"Ya! Kim Seoyeon! I am a veteran i took 98 men in 10 years of service. So whatever i say you listen. In my-------

"98? That's quite huge. I killed 275."

Sehun's jaw almost drops on the ground. "What?"

She smiled and pats his head. "In my count you take the seven men on my left. I'll take 10 on your right."

Though in awe of her experience and skill, Sehun protest. "I am the male here. You should do what i say."

"Just because you had that protruding part in you don't act so might on me. I killed 275 while you had 98. In experience and skill i am better than you."

"Says the woman who lost her first time on me."

"What?"

"Nothing," he laugh.

Those two had escape from their companies.  No one knows where they headed.

But God knows what they found.

A love between enemies.

 

                                       

 

 

 

 

well i took me almost like forever..sorry if there were typos..