Chanyeol one shot part 2

my little love stories

part two

 

"No. I actually picked you up to confess."

"Huh?"

I was puzzled when he said confess but I kept myself from asking for an explanation. I thought we'd stop somewhere near but as the car speeds off I realize he was not planning to stop at any rate.

"Ya! Where are you taking me?" I asking nervously. Chanyeol glanced at me and smile.

"You'll know when we get there."

That answer actually scares me.


"Ya!"

" I'l take you somewhere I really missed." He cast me that infectious grin again and just that and my raging heart calms down.

"Oh!" The roads were familiar. Wasn't it the way to..

The question in my head was answered when he stopped the car. The sign board clearly says: Footprints in the Sand Learning Center ( my nephews kinder school).

"Chanyeol..

"I missed this place. So much."  He said smiling.

I can clearly see that in his eyes. By just looking at him now, he was way cooler than the Chanyeol people saw on TV. Because I think this is what the real Chanyeol is.

"Me too." I smiled back.

Chanyeol was a little too gentleman.

"You know, there are lot of things happened in this place." He said as he sit on the swing on the little playground on the school's backyard.

Yeah. Many things happened.

I did not learn my first ABC here, but I did learned how to use those letters to communicate. To befriended with kids like me, to recognize real people and to found a sister and a brother which I hadn't had.

And also." Who would have guessed I get to the same kinder school with EXO's Chanyeol?"

He smiled and went behind me. "I'd push you."

I chuckled and said a cheerful yes.

After a while he startle me by saying: "Did you watch a one of our variety show?  I said that I want to get back to my kinder years."

Badump!

I did see that. And I know exactly what he said.

 

"I did not think that it'd happen fast as this." I don't know what to say. Is this the part he'd confess he liked me?

"Remember when we are kids? I usually tricked you to give me your sandwiches or your crayons."

"Yeah, I did."

"But you never did once complain."

"Because I knew the teacher would get angry at you."

"Maybe that was the time when I started liking you then."

"Hmm..what should I say?" I mumbled then cursed myself. What the hell is my problem. He said he liked me when we are in kinder.  I am suppose to say, well that's cool.

Or wait, you did?

Ugh.

"You don't have to say anything." Chanyeol move up front anD cupped my face. "I just want you to know I liked you then."

But I have to say something, like thanks I liked you too.

But I blow the mood off. My fault really.

"Becca, I am not saying this to confuse you  or something." I look at him with confusion.

"We are  bound by contract not to have a girl friend in two years."

"I knew that. It was all written in news when you debuted." I blurted.

Chanyeol pat my shoulders. "That's why you don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to know that since we are kinder I have been keeping this feelings and when I am free of that contract I might as well pick you up for another confession. Save the words you can say for that time Becca because for sure I will be expecting some from you."

Another confession?

"Let's head home. It's getting late." Chanyeol turned and started to leave.

"W-wait." I want to clear this up. "You will confess again when that two-year contract ends?"

"Dae."

"What if..what if...

"I can't fulfill the end of what I said? That's never gonna happen. Because the heart knows where it belongs even after so many years.

My heart skip a beat higher.

"And it says that it belongs to you."

Chanyeol send me home that night. I did not sleep that night. I stayed awake pondering at his sorta promise slash confession in advance. I really don't know what has taken over me. I had never had accepted confessions in years, I rarely liked boys until EXO came and I recognized him.

But his an idol, wasn't he? How can he like me when I am this average looking girl?

Compared to SNSD, 2N1, A-PINK, I am just me who hoped his words were true.

Ugh. I wish they were true.

You got a call.You got a call.

"Yobo-

"Hi!" Chanyeol! "I was not expecting you to be awake but I am glad you are."

"Hi back! W-Why did you call?"

I heard him sigh on the other line. "I can't sleep."

Me too!

"I was thinking about earlier. I hoped that I did not scare you."

NO, you did not! I was just surprised.

"Please don't be angry with me. I won't stand it knowing you'd be angry."

"I am not. I am just afraid that you are not serious."

"Then go out with me again and I will tell you that I am."

" O-Okay."

We talk about so many things after that. One thing is clear though. He's going to tell me he liked me every time we are going to see each other.

Isn't that sweet?

It is.

Isn't it cute.

It is.

I frown as I hear voices answering my thoughts then I glance on my door and stood my awesome parents.

I smiled awkwardly and started to close the door.

"Isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes. This parents really know when to come and destroy the mood. But then I will able to go out with Chan again.

hahahaha

Goodnight Channie. Sweet dreams...

 

 

 

I am too busy so I am sorry you won't like thsi. I CAN DO REDO BUT THAT'LL TAKE FEW MORE DAYS OR MAYBE A WEEK.

i am just so busy with other stuffs