1. Give your heart a break

my little love stories

 http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/OhHyumie/20120816_sehun.jpg

                                                                             News flash, this one is on Oh Sehun's POV, gee you're lucky!

 

Students and teacher alike stopped to look at us. Luhan hyung hand me the mega phone with a smile.

"Are you nervous?" Kai asked from the sideline.

"Very," I whispered back. He hit me jokingly on my stomach. "Relax,"

How would I relax when I am going to do something I haven't done before?

"This plan will work, trust me." Trust Tao? That's something I can't do.

"You saw it right?" Do ask. But what if we just misinterpreted all that we saw? What if she really ...........

Kris hyung grab the megaphone from me.

'Ruchell Jung! Ruchell JUng! Come out; come out where ever you are." My eyes grew wide. This is embarrassing. "Again, Ruchel Jung Come out where ever you are. I am waiting at the E-lOUNGE."

Hyung's voice was so somehow sounds like some troll. Loud and booming. I know before I saw it my face was all red.

"Ya!" Lay hyung hit my ribs." She likes you."

"Really?" I asked nervous.

"Yeah, because if she don't she won't be coming this way." I followed Hyung's line of sight then I sww her, walking with all her books in black denim and jeans.

Her long, straight, black hair flows smoothly as the wind blows it gently. She's quite simple but mysteriously beautiful.

"Sehunnie, it's time" Chen hyung pushed me forward. I glance back nervously. Everything was set. Our clothes were all design by Kris hyung's designer. The stage was all prepared by DO hyung's employees. Our system was sponsored by Chena and Baek.  When they told me they will help me achieve my happy ending I thought they were just kidding but seeing them smile and cheering on the sidelines I was never been grateful in my life.

"Thanks," I mouthed before I took the 365th rose and walk towards her.

The day I first meet you, you told me you never fall in love

I saw her froze when her eyes meet mine. My heart leaped a bit higher. I always wonder how she made me into this. Girls used to be play things to me; I never really cared about them before, until her. Until I saw her and fall in love with her.

I, falling in love was big change; I myself almost don't believe it. I don't love I just play around like most kids my age, but one look in her pale brown eyes and I was lost in love. When I confessed to her she rejected me. Silly but I almost cried, that, was my first time.

                        Flashback (all that was Italicized words)

"'I'm sorry but I won't like you back." her face was devoid of emotion. Unbelievable did she just reject me?

" Wait what did you-------

"I don't believe in love Oh Sehun. I honestly don't."

I froze. Can't comprehend what I heard from her.

"So better stop this foolishness before things get complicated. Anyong!

 I stood frozen until a hand clasps my shoulders and lead me to the cafeteria, DO hyung.

Moment passed by before the hyung spoke. "So, what it feels like?"

Tch.

"Sorry, I haven't had experienced that. You know girls always follow us around. It was a miracle that, that, girl existed. I always thought we are the King of the Campus. Chased, loved adored!" he said without a pause.

I frowned. What exactly he wants to say?

"Does..uhm..Does being rejected hurts??"

aagh. "Hyung, seriously??

He nodded innocently. Well he really looked innocent. He could be an eternal maknae with an age of a hyung and a face of a babe.

"Ya, Sehunnie...

I sighed before looking straight into his eyes. "Yes it hurts some, I almost want to cry.

"Oh no, no, no! You can't. I won't let you!"

"Huh?"

"It pained me to see my dongsaeng crying." He said as he hugged me close to him. I tried to push him; this kind of DO worries me.

"Let him cry if he wants to!" A voice from behind said. I glanced and saw the rest of our gang. It was Kai, he was just a year older to me but he's always acting the oldest among us.

"Let him cry, it won't kill him." He said as he took a seat facing me. I looked down. It's really my first time to be rejected and among the twelve of us I have the most girlfriends, dates, confessions; so it's kind of weird to be rejected by someone who doesn't even passed for the girls go out with.

Literarily, she's not fashionable. She's not kind, she's not smiling, and she's definitely not my kind of girl. I almost thought I was just challenge because I can't make her swoon for me but no. Not! I really like her, love her.

"But Kai-ah, he's our maknae." Do hyung exclaim. Okay, sometimes this hyung is exaggerating.

"That's right, but a single heart break won't make him end his life. Right, Sehunnie?" Tao ask smiling like some idiot.

TCH.

"Do you really like her? No, wrong question. Sehunnie, do you really love her?" Luhan asked seriously.  

How should I answer that?

"I Think so?" I answered. Luhan hyung glared at me. "I am asking you seriously!"

"Yeah. I do. She's the first girl I love."

Everyone just stared at me for a while. Then Luhan hyung broke the silence. "Then I guess you should know the truth.

Truth? What truth?

" She's my best friend.

"She's your best friend??"

" You don't have to do it chorus." Luhan said pushing me down to sit again. " Actually anex- best friend. I have known her since grade school. Her family used to live in Beijing, we are neighbors. When we're eight, her family moved back to Busan. We lost contact until when my family moved to Seoul and we meet again. But then best friends'  status changed into 'soemone we used to know'.  Of course I asked her why."

"And she told you?" Chanyeol asked before biting a huge part of his chicken. We all love chicken, who wouldn't. Especially those spicy wings and legs? Makes my mouth waters.

I heard her gasped as I hand her the 365th rose.

"Sehunnie, whawha--

"The 365th rose." I said smiling.

" By didn't you give up already----

"Who said about giving up? I just took some break."

I saw tears mist her eyes. I can even feel my fall on my cheeks.

"Sehun...

"When I told you I'd wait, Ruchell Jung, I was absolutely serious. SO please..

"When her family moved back to Busan, her dad was promoted. Fate was being good to them, maybe for a few years. Until one night, his dad brings a woman in their home. He said that she was a distant cousin, trusting as she was, Aunt Yonna treated her well until several months later she caught them 'Do' that on their own room. She died of heart attack and Ruchell and Idyl noona was left to their grandparents."

I didn't expect that she has suffered a lot as a kid.

"But something had made her into stone...

Luhan hyung shake his head before continuing, "On her twelfth birthday, I was there; we found the body of her sister bathe in her own blood. On the floor written in blood was 'forgive me, I just love'. She couldn't speak for several days; the police had no clue what was the writing was all about until the autopsy was done. She was carrying a child when she committed suicide. They also found her sister's diary. The man who got her pregnant won't take responsibility. Her sister doesn't want to drag their family into shame anymore so she ended her life."

I gasped as he finished. I don't know what to say.

"So it all started with the death of her sister?" Baekhyun hyung ask.

"No. It all started with her Dad.  Her sister's death just made it if not little then worst. That's why she doesn't ever want to fall in love again. She fears it."

 

" So please, let your fears go." I saw her flinched. I saw her body quake. Was I saying too much?

 

Now that I get you I knew fear is what it really was

 

 

47th rose

"Sehun, do I have to say it again," Every word she said stabs me. It hurts but what kind of pain won't I bear to have her? "I don't believe in love!"

I tried to smile and hand her the 47th rose. "I know but I am willing to wait until you do."

Her face went red. People are staring at us; some girls were glaring at her. I used to date some of them, now I don't care if they think I am crazy for pursuing a love that seems to be impossible

"Sehun..

"I am willing to wait for you Ruchell, if you just let me." I swear I never cried so much in front of other people but with her crying endlessly in front of me I forgot we are not alone.

Now here we are,
So close yet so far.

Haven't I passed the test?
When will you realize,
Baby, I'm not like the rest?

 

"Just let me prove you that honey, I am not like the rest." Then I walked away, tears stream down in my face. It was raining hard, but instead of seeking shelter I head out for the rain. I look up and let the rain take my tears away. But God, that definitely hurts

Lay hyung started to play the keys; Do hyung went for the chorus. Baek and Chen hyung followed. This is a different version of the song not that I do sing but for the sake of my unrequited love I will.

I stare into her eyes, they were a shade of brown and flecks of gold. They say our eyes were the window to our soul, and as l took hers, I see how she struggles. How scared she was.  How hard everything was for her.

(N/A:i was just making it, so actually there was no EXO version oF Demi LOvato's Give your heart a break)

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break

I was actually just reciting it. "I can't sing you know..." I said as I finished my part.
I wiped the tears on her face and close the space between us.  I am expecting her to push me away but she didn't. Maybe the Hyung was right. She's in love with me now. Maybe she had it all along she's just too scared to show.

I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to waste, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break

 

276th rose

"Hyung I have to drop this to her locker. I'll come after," the boys are planning to hit the club. We haven't done it for so long since we are all busy at school. Thesis, practical exams, reviews. We are all tied up in school works and we too need some breather.

"No. You are not gonna do that." Kris hyung took the rose and throw it away.

"Ya!"I was shocked."What are you doing?"

Kris hyung looked intently into my eyes. "Time to give up Sehun."

Time to give up Sehun? What was he suggesting?

"And who are you to tell me that??!' I yelled.

"Stop it Sehun. This is hurting you. If she doesn't like you back then find someone who do." Baek hyung said as he pushed Kris hyung behind him who at that time was looking so pissed.

"No! No! I won't!" My chest tightens. I was going to cry. I can't let her go. I can't give up." I can't--I can't just..." I can't finish what I want to say. There's this lump in my throat again, it made speaking hard. "I'll never give--" My voice are hoarse; my tears are streaming heavily down my face. I am not expecting the hyung to say this. I break down on the floor weeping.

Luhan hyung picked me up. "But Sehun, it could be the best for you.

"And who are you to tell what's best for me and what was not??!" I screamed. I sw our classmates went out of the room. in the corner of my eyes I saw their surprised faces. We never fought. We just don't.

Suho hyung looked hurt. "You are forgetting who we are for her. You're crazy, for a love that's too impossible...

Tears stream down my face. "It's not impossible. I'll just have to wait.

"Stupid. You are stupid!"

I was surprised to hear DO hyung said that.  For someone who barely speak, for someone who rarely swear.

"Maybe its time that you choose. Our friendship or that silly love of yours?"

They want me to choose between them and Ruchell?

""You choose her. Wow. Great." Kai exclaimed, not waiting for my answer. Then momentarily stopped, she was there, a few yards watching us. Her face was devoid of emotion as she looks at me and the rest of the gang. "Good timing Ruchell Jung!"

I stood and palnned to stop Kai but Baek hyung was fast to catch my wrist.
"We are his dear friends yet he will choose you over us, wasn't that a pity? You don't even feel anything for  our baby, right? So why don't break it to him gently, taht no matter how many the roses he sends you, he still stood not a chance?"

"Kai!"

But instead of answering she walks away, it felt like my heart was torn to pieces

Moments later, just after I calmed down from crying, Kai surprised me.

"Whoah! Success!!" Kai said dancing. I was in daze." Was I good? Was I?

"Daebak!" Lya hyung said patting Kai on his shoulders.

What was happening?

Kris smiled and pulled me for a hug." Don't meant to be mean. Just need it for the act."

" A-act??' I asked confuse.

Tao smiled creepily." I was the one who planned it."

"That mean I should be scared for it." I walk slowly to pick the rose Kris hyung thrown. It doesn't look fresh anymore. "I want to hate all of you. Now my courting was just squandered. aagh."

"NO, nO, no," Tao wiped the tears on my face with his hands. "We won't let our maknae's effort be thrown to waste.

Okay. I pushed him away. He is getting creepy.

"That was plan A Sehunnie. Just cooperate and you'll see, that girl will eventually fall for you." Kai said snaking an arm on my shoulders.

If it is Tao and Kai that was planning then I better be afraid. God knows how nasty these two.

"What was this plan for?"I asked still confused.

"Ya, don't look at me with your puffy eyes, it melts me." Kai said while doing a y dance. eww Goosebumps.

"Seriously?" I glared at Jongin/ Kai/Kamjong.

"You are gaining pity points from this unrequited love  of yours so as kind-hearted hyung we meant to interfere with your courting.

Huh?

"We will help you but in one condition.

"Condition?"

"You will only do what we will tell you." Baekhyun said as he pushed me out our classroom.

"You mean..

"You are not going to give her anymore roses." Baek hyung said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?"

The hyung covered their ears. "And stop shouting we can hear you...'

"Sorry but can't do that. She'd assume I am not serious about her if I...

"That's basically the idea." Tao cut me.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

DO hyung covered my mouth with his hands. "Stop screaming you stupid ape!

"Sorry but I won't agree with your plans."

"We are not asking you to agree," Kai said snatching the rose from me. "From this day on we will be the one to make the moves."

'What?" This time it's more than a whisper.

"If you  stop sending her flowers, she'll eventually miss it. If you stop seeing her, she'll definitely look for you.

"Wait, wait. You mean..

"We will do Plan B after you had a talk to her today. Make it like 'I'm giving up' talk." Tao said as he pats my shoulder.

"I told her to come and see me today, which was not because I want to speak with her but to hear us talk. I know she'd never break a promise" Luhan said playing with his phone.

"I think she just did?"

"Nope." He raised his phone." She sent me a message of apologies. This reminds me that you still have to give her a rose to make the act believable."

"And you expect me to give her a wilted rose?" I asked incredulous. Kris hyung smiled and hand me a new one. "Did you know you are throwing money?

"Ne. But I still have a lot of it." Kris said with an evil grin.

"Conceited.

"erted?"

"I am not---

"Now but yesterday you were," Kris hyung said smiling.

"Stop it." Suho hyung interrupted. " Sehunnie, I am happy that finally you have fallen in love, that finally you have learned to be someone commendable." He looked so proud of me,"  I was never happy to see you broken hearted. Even Tao and Jongin was always the craziest, this time I trust them and you should too."

"Judging by the times I was with her. She'll tell you to stop doing what you're doing. 'It's like give up on me Sehun. I don't want to be the wrecker of your friendship. Your friends are right I won't give you a chance.' " Chen hyung said impersonating a woman's voice.

"I was till number in voice impersonation," Baek hyung said as Chen finished.

"Lay was much better these days." I said.

"Was I?" I smiled he's always dazed.

"Ya! Are we still on the plan?" Tao middle.

I nod.

"Alright. Do what we say. Act as we told you. Goodluck Sehunnie.!" Tao made a thumbs up sign and I just smiled weakly in return.

" Hwaiting!" They all cheered.

Yeah, hwaiting!

 

 

Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

" Ruchell." She was sitting on the rooftop probably waiting for me. "Hi."

"Hi, back." She was not looking at me but on the blues of the sky.

"I know you heard us talk. I am sorry about the hyung's...

She laughed. I was surprised why she laughed.

"Ruchell...

Tears mist her eyes as she stopped and look at me.

" You always say sorry for things that wasn't your fault. Wae? Were you that afraid to lose a chance on me?"

Even if the point of the plan was clear it still hurts when it's coming from her." Ne."

She wiped her tears harshly. "As if you stood a chance on me.

Okay this is getting worst.

" I don't love Sehun. I just don't. So give up before you lose someone dear to you."

"Ruchell...

"Please give up on me Sehun. I don't want to be the wrecker of your friendship."

"Ruchell..

"I can't tell you why I don't believe in love, you can guess it all you want but just give up on me."

" I.." I started. I hate seeing her cry it makes me cry myself. " I don't want to give up..

"But this is what will make me happy. You said you'd do anything to make me happy." Her face was all hard again. Then she took a recorder and turned it on.

"I know you don't believe it but Ruchell Jung, I am absolutely honest. I like you. I love you and I would do anything to make you happy."

I know it was my voice. I know I made that promise but when I swear that to her what I was hoping was to be the one on her side to make her smile, to make her happy again.

" I always believe in your promises," she said.

She really want me to give up.

"Was this really what you want?" I asked suppressing my tears.

"Ne."

"Okay." I turned away. I hope the hyung's plan will work because if not I am going to kill Kai and Tao.

"Sehun.." I heard her call my name. Was the hyung's plan working all ready? Will she say--

"We can still be friends."

It sends hundred of daggers straight to my heart.

"I don't want to."

She looked away. "S-sorry.

"I-I was just kidding. Of course we can. Maybe not now but soon."

"I am really sorry. I hope that you could make up with the boys."

"I hope too."

I took heavy steps away. 

"Just let the plan works or I'll end up skinning those bastards.” I mumbled as I went for the stairs.

 

 I look behind us; they were still playing the song. Students were pooling on the lounge. Some are cheering, whistling. But my attention was only to her now.

 

Today was supposed to be the 300th rose but as we had planned I stopped giving her roses on the 277th. I watched her walk to her lockers and as we all noticed she'd leave disappointed.

Maybe she's already starting to miss them. But how about me, was she missing me too?

The next day I followed her close to home, I saw her stop by the spot where she first caught me stalking her.

What could that possibly mean?

"Stupid, mindless, idiot, oaf." Do was singing it to EXO'S Mama Tune. "So how was stalking?"

I covered my face. Because stalking was not part of the plan.

"Good? I guess?" Kai hit me a few times. "Why can't you stick to the plan you parrot!"

"I missed her already! You think it was okay for me not to stay close to her?" I countered while rubbing my injuries.

"Close to her? As in like some creepy lunatic following her wherever she go?" Kai said sarcastically." You call that close to her?

"You are just saying that because you and Rin was a couple already."

"NO. I am saying this that id she'd caught you again all our efforts will be wasted."

"Wasted my ."

"What did you say?" Kai glared at ame.

"Let's run?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Several weeks had passed yet still no progress.

Was it the plan or her not really going to miss me?

"Hyung, I am getting even crazier. She's not affected." I said to Do hyung one afternoon.

"Yeah. Looks like we used the lame-st of all plans."

"What should we do next?"

"I had a plan." Tao said raising his hands revealing filthy forest. Eww.

"What was it?" Kai asked, forcing the 'eye bag boy' to lower his arms.

He again flashed one creepy smile. " No, i won't approve it." I instantly said.

"Tch. Believe me this one will work." He's alway full of himself. GOD BLESS US. GOD BLESS ME.

-

-

-

-

-

 Today was the 345th day since I told her my feelings and I started giving her red roses. I was standing on the hallway with Kai and Tao. As always I didn't win my case against them.

"She'll be here in a minute." Kai said as he put his phone back to his pockets. " Do hyung texted me."

"And?" I asked still oblivious of their plans.

"We should wait and------------ Hey Lee Youngee-shi!"

I know her. Everybody does. She's beautiful and popular. Her body was perfection. Her face was innocent but if I hadn't know she's the best here in school. I saw Tao his lips. ing Tao.

" Youngee-shi, have you ever meet our maknae?" Kai asked as his hands moved on the lady's back. Well I've done more than that before. But will never do iy again ecept on her, if she ever let me,

"Yeah. He's popular these days. Weren't he the one chasing the cold- hearted Ruchell Jung of class 4-2?" I know what she's like. I have met a lot of women like her. I know she's flirting with us by just playing on her locks.

Sorry. I just beat for another chick. And that's Ruchell Jung.

" Oh yeah, yeah. But that women broke his heart. What a pity. So we, Tao and I were playing cupids....

Were they planning to...

"And so since, we all know that you are single and he is why not go out with him and help him forget?"

So plan C was dating the school's sloth?

Amazing!

Tao nudge me," She's coming.

"Huh?"

"Smile and act like you're flirting!"

Whaat??

"Hi Sehun." I accepted Youngee's handshake. Smiled and acted like flirting. In the corner of my eyes I saw her paused then bowed down as she passed as. I pulled my hands from her wet hands as soon as she's far enough. Gross.

"Did you saw it? Did you?" I was near tears. She looked real jealous.

"Of course idiot." Tao said laughing.

"So Sehun, when would you want to go?" Youngee ask as she snake her arms on me.

"After graduation?"

"But that was four months....

"That's because I was not interested in going out with you. Bye. Hyung see you laters."

I did the run, walk and run thing. I was happy. My heart was going to explode. The plan was working, she looke jealous.

I made her jealous!!!

-

-

-

-

- The next week I meet her on the library. I just know she'd be there so as advice by my guardians I should also see her sometimes. And that sometime was today.

"Ruchell-shi," I was really happy to see her so I was smiling like some crazy parrot.

"S-sehun-shi." OMO, I am making her stammer. I cleared my throat then asked. "So, how are you doing?"

"F-fine. I am doing just fine." She took a book from a shelf. I smiled. I am getting on her skin now.

"How to satisfy your partners in ten easy steps? You read books like that?

She went red and god knows how beautiful she was. Her lips were light pink, lips. 

" Y-yes.O-of course. Wae?"

I know she don't. I tried to hide a smile.

"Nothing." then I saw Crystal Park, Chanyeol's sister." Ya!" I tried to make it like I missed the woman look. God knows how we two fight.

But as she was briefed early this morning I believed she'd behave.

"Excuse me, Ruchell. Got to see my---

"Girlfriend? I am glad you are dating already." She was smiling but her eyes don't. " G-good luck Sehun-shi." It leaves me startled. Did she just cry?

On Sunday you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply

 

"Sehun-shi..

"Hush. Let me finish" For someone whose talent was limited to dancing I am very much determined to finish the song. And newsflash, I am starting to develop a 'vibrato'.

The world is ours. If we want it,
We can take it if you just take my hand.
There's no turning back now.
Baby, try to understand

 

 

"Hyung, I think the plan has work. She looked jealous today, she even cried. " Baekhyun  hyung frowned." What?"

"You are thinking we did not saw it?"

"hmmm.."

" We are always by the sideline maknae. We saw it.

"So?"

Kai put an arms on my shoulders," Wait till she break down.
 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?"

" Here goes him screaming again!" Do said as he scratch his head.

"I am sorry," I said flashing scarlet.

"I have a plan." Okay so Tao was being the smartest these days? "Wait for another week. Just one week."

"And?"

"I haven't think about it yet but I will have it soon so just you wait."

Okay I take back what I said. Tao was a jerk.

But because of a jerk like him we made through it today.

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to waste, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

" Ruchell Jung, Even if you told me to give up  on you  I  still won't. Ask me about any other things just not that. Because I know there's no one else who could love you the way I do.

"But Sehun...I am not worth it."

" Who said that?"

"Y-you already had someone else. Crystal park, She's pretty. She's---------------

I took in blaze. Devouring all the confusion in her, taking in all her fears. I love this woman. I really do. And no one could make me stop loving her.

It was a soft, passionate kiss. I heard people cheering us. I smiled between our kiss.

When I release her that was only to take a breather. I took again in akiss taht caused asearing in my soul.

I'd kiss this woman a hundred, or thousands times to make her see the error of her thoughts. I love her, only her. And there's no taking it back.

"If you can't love me back, I can wait. Just don't push me away."

Tears stream down her face again. I wiped them with small kisses. "Who told you I don't?

Who told you I don't?

 Who told you I don't?

 Who told you I don't?

 Who told you I don't?

Who told you I don't?

My eyes grew big, my jaw almost drop.

"She loves me bacccccccccccccccccccccccccck!!!!" I jumped and screamed like a kid.

"Hyung she-----she loves me!!!"

They stopped playing the Demi Lovato song and changed the tempo.

Oh great.

"Congratulations...

In the middle of the song Tao yelled on the mega phone. " Ask her if she'

serious?"

I nod and ask her." are you serious?" My heart pounds wildly in my chest, of fear and excitement.

" Ne."

Ne?

"Hyung Ne.She's serious! Omo! She loves me back!!!!

I dance like crazy on ly to froze the next. She was smiling while crying.

Everybody was like 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh'

Because she don't smile. i hug her close. I am glad that I am the one who made her smile. I don't need
to ask her about her past, her life during the days I didn't send her roses, the days I acted I don't care. The important thing to me now is she loves me and I love her more.

" I love you sehun.

"I love you more Ruchell Jung.

Tao watched with a smile on his lips. Then on his mind he asks himself: When will be the day I finally fall in love?

 

 

******************************************

 

 

 

Ruchell jung, you know who you are..I don't think it's pretty cool but well please read.

hahaha.. would it be enough to lift your sunken spirit?

please leave comments if you like it..

I'll be posting a Tao and you next time. Please anticipate.